It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another dead microbiologist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Miicrobiologist murdered

Here is at least a partial list of dead microbiologists:

July 18, 2003: Dr. David Kelly, a British biological weapons expert

June 24, 2003: Dr. Leland Rickman, a UC San Diego expert on infectious
diseases

November 12 2002: Dr. Benito Que, 52, was "an expert in infectious
diseases and cellular biology at the Miami Medical School

March 25, 2002: Dead microbiologist: Steven Mostow, 63

March 24, 2002: Dead microbiologist: David Wynn-Williams, 55

February 28, 2002: Two dead microbiologists in San Francisco,Tanya Holzmayer, 46, is shot and killed by a colleague, Guyang Huang, 38, who then apparently shot himself.

February 11, 2002: Dead microbiologist: Dr. Ian Langford, 40

February 9, 2002: Dead microbiologist: Victor Korshunov, 56

January 2002: Two dead microbiologists: Ivan Glebov and Alexi
Brushlinski

December 14, 2001: Dead microbiologist: Nguyen Van Set, 44

December 10, 2001: Dead microbiologist: "Dr. Robert Schwartz, 57

November 24, 2001: Three more dead microbiologists: Dr. Yaakov Matzner,
54, dean of the Hebrew University school of medicine; Amiramp Eldor,
59, head of the haematology department at Ichilov Hospital in Tel Aviv
and a world-recognized expert in blood clotting; and Avishai Berkman,
50, director of the Tel Aviv public health department and businessman

November 21, 2001: World-class microbiologist and high-profile Russian
defector Dr. Vladimir Pasechnik, 64

November 16, 2001: Dr. Don Wiley, 57

November 6, 2001: Jeffry Paris

Now, read the circumstances of the deaths of some of these scientists. It seems microbiology is the most dangerous occupation...

www.usenet.com...

How about this conspiracy. Somebodys are knocking these people off left and right. Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Whoa

All deaths were of an "accident" nature or murders. The two that stand out are Dr. Robert Schwartz and Dr. David Kelly. According to the link Schwartz was close to his children yet they are/were charged with the murder because of the "mystical inclinations." Doesn't make sense but it is the sort of story that will get people to nod there heads and lament the "perversion of youth with witchcraft." It doesn't say how the trial went or any other details....
Kelly slit his wrists and if suicide is suspicious enough for a well to do scientist with national ties and kudos from all of his peers, get this - he committed suicide "while walking near his home."
I don't see how someone would decide to walk around the block and off himself before he got back....smells fishy.

This is all pretty scary stuff...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Tells me that someone has created a nasty biological weapon for a government and now its time to dispose of the witnesses.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
Tells me that someone has created a nasty biological weapon for a government and now its time to dispose of the witnesses.

Xerox that.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Dr. Kelly apparently had some interesting thoughts prior to his death. Also, the fact that he was affiliated with the flip side of PM Tony Blairs expression of Iraqs WMDs is worthy to note.

"Weapons expert Dr David Kelly told of 'many dark actors playing games' in an e-mail to a journalist hours before his suicide, it was reported on Saturday. The words appeared to refer to officials at the Ministry of Defence and UK intelligence agencies with whom he had sparred over interpretations of weapons reports, according to the New York Times.".
Kelly warned of 'dark actors'
London Times, 19 July 2003

I have found that there were many arguements against suicide but they all seem to get lost in the mix - no acknowledgement by an official source; my search was not 100% though.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hmmm... very interesting. The cases seem to be very much like the deaths of prominent alternative energy scientists, they all appear to be "natural", but further examination usually gives no motive for suicide or murder. Something strange is going on, as science continues to advance at incredible rates it seems forces are at work trying to keep certain things in check, the reasons for which are highly complicated I am sure. Is something being prepared that we will have no defense against? I am getting a bad feeling about this...

join