It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which citizens are the most brain-washed: Americans or North Koreans?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
تنظر سيكولوجية الإعلام الجماهيرية إلى التليفزيون على الأخص
بإعتبارخ وسيلة - ليس لإخضاع الجانب الواعي
في الإنسان فحسب- بل الجوانب الغريزية والعاطفية، بحيث
تخلق فيه الشعور بأن الآراء المفروضة عليه هي آراؤه الخاصة.
علي عزت بيجوفيتش, الإسلام بين الشرق والغرب

Honestly...

edit on 7-4-2016 by realnewsrealfunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
I read a story about a girl who drowned in a flood because she was trying to save a portrait of one of the Kims.

Anyone gonna do that for Obama?

I bet the story you read was about a naive young girl too, you know, as opposed to some bitter old man... tailor made for maximum emotional response, lol.

...But anyway, how much young naive Americans signed up to the military and then died in the Iraq invasion, because they were convinced by their government they were spreading American "freedom' to the rest of the world?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Its kind of tough to compare them directly, but I'd probably go with the US. Maybe a more accurate locale would be "the western world" though. Many in western society are not only unaware of those external influences, but actively assert that they are somehow immune. When built upon as a foundation, the ensuing dissonance can (and has) lead to different demographics essentially living in entirely different group "realities." This can serve a myriad of different functions.

From what I have seen, the social engineering in NK is significantly less advanced than in the west, for a number of reasons. It doesn't seem to have demographic specific strategies, and operates more from full blown immersion than targeted techniques. It ends up being much less subtle, and in many ways, much less effective.

When it comes to blatant oppression though, I'd have to hand that to NK.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Is brain washed the same as patriotic for the sake of being patriotic? If so, then yes, they are equally "brain washed".

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ypperst

They live. U sleep. Now go to sleep.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join