It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Political Madness Indeed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
U.S. Political Madness; it doesn't have to hurt like this.

Ya know, ATS? I'm here to tell you...

All this strife over Trump. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I am seeing people all around me becoming more polarized than ever as they "unfriend" sometimes decades-long friendships over this whole Trump thing.

I'm here to tell you, Donald Trump will not be president. Your next POTUS is Hillary Clinton.

If Rumi were to write a poem about this # right now, it might go like...

Keep walking, though there’s no place to get to.

Don’t try to see through the distances. That’s not for human beings.

Move within, but don’t move the way Donald Trump makes you move.

~Rumi

Of course I substituted "Donald Trump" for "fear".

Don't trash yourselves over this.

I can tell you that it is wasted energy.

Oh, P.S., My Friends: I only am pulling this out because I realized last night that we are faced with 7 more months of this #.

Are you ready to invest in 7 more months of this #?

I'm just so not.
edit on 6-4-2016 by Bybyots because:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Oh, P.S., My Friends: I only am pulling this out because I realized last night that we are faced with 7 more months of this #.

I'm just so not.

Perhaps trump is a ploy of Obama to generate civil unrest to cancel the elections for him to continue as the new defacto leader of America

Don't judge me this used to be a place for conspirations

edit on 6-4-2016 by Indigent because: Mayhaps Obama is a reptilian too...

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

And it still is, my illustrious friend, only now our ex-bull# is mainstream.

It's our time.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
They're all losers, it doesn't matter who wins. I was tired of all this nonsense when I first started hearing about it on a regular bases many months ago- and I don't watch the tv or listen to the radio.
Not a clue how your average #wit handles this barrage of bull#.

Just another distraction to keep everyone from paying attention to what's going on.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

My Friends: I only am pulling this out because I realized last night that we are faced with 7 more months of this #.

My Friend: if Hilary wins as you state, we will be faced with at least 4 more years of this sh!t - utter madness.

*from a non Trump supporter

edit on 6-4-2016 by BestinShow because: Add utter madness

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is exactly what Trump was meant to do, polarize the country and have people fighting amongst themselves. United we stand, divided we fall. America is falling faster than ever and Trump and the election cycle is a contributing factor to that reality.

If people honestly think Trump is going to "make America great again" then they are blatantly ignoring what he has helped to create right now and he's not even president yet.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

My Friend: if Hilary wins as you state, we will be faced with at least 4 more years of this sh!t.

That's cool.

I didn't post this because I am a Hilary Clinton supporter.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I pity youse Yankee imperialists...the POTUS is already crowned and your fate sealed....
It wont matter who wins because they work for the same bosses.....
Goldman Sachs...et al

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

My Friend: if Hilary wins as you state, we will be faced with at least 4 more years of this sh!t.

That's cool.

I didn't post this because I am a Hilary Clinton supporter.

I didn't think you were....my post was attacking the ludicrous political state we find ourselves both a victim of as well as a creator of.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I didn't think you were....my post was attacking the ludicrous political state we find ourselves both a victim of as well as a creator of.

Good call!

So true.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I will say that while I don't support Trump, I don't hate him either.

However, if this what happens when a significant portion of the electorate decides to support someone who isn't a politician for a political position in this country ... I think it's time to get out the tar, feathers, maybe the rifles, and march on Washington to clean house.

It was never supposed to be a career, but a simple service.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ummmm. Except for you would be needing to take that tar and feathers to your fellow citizens as half of them hate Trump more than any fake fear a politician plays up of him.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Oh lets just burn Rome already.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

The end game is you don't have any President...

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

I'm just so not.

Perhaps trump is a ploy of Obama to generate civil unrest to cancel the elections for him to continue as the new defacto leader of America

I like the way you think.

A few years ago I would have laughed at such a notion. Nowadays not so much. Obama has done nothing but perpetrate the status quo and divide people more than ever.

But to answer your question OP no...I'm not looking forward to it either.

As for Trump, I don't really love him or hate him. One thing he has done I think is show that there is really no difference between these two political parties that run the show and the more people realize that the better.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

It used to be a place for actual and genuine conspiracies, things based on something, with some evidence or even rational belief for such conspiracies. Then it became a place where people post YouTube nonsense as "evidence" and blog posts as "proof", cynically believing everyone in power is intrinsically evil because... well, because they're in power and the people need something to scream about.

Everything is a "false-flag", everything is a lie, then the lie becomes the lie, then the lie about the lie becomes a lie... all because many of the members here desperately WANT everything to be a conspiracy.

Other than that, thanks for the OP Bybyots, I'm glad there are some here who see though this political extremism and aren't buying the bs. And I agree, Hillary will win, not because there's some grand conspiracy, not because the sheeple are idiots, but because this is democracy and the majority of Americans are just as sick and tired of the right-wing Trump nonsense as the rest of the sane world is.

Of course, when she does win, this forum will be flooded with butthurt Conservatives claiming everything from Hillary being a Lizard to the NWO planning the demise of the entire world.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: ketsuko

Ummmm. Except for you would be needing to take that tar and feathers to your fellow citizens as half of them hate Trump more than any fake fear a politician plays up of him.

That's not the point I was making, but thanks for playing.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Except that Trump isn't a part of the status quo, and it does take an Obama to get a Trump.

Like it or not Trump has been speaking to large group of people who feel completely alienated inside their own country. The rhetoric of the left is a good part of what led us to this.

www.youtube.com...

I'm not sure how you bring all this back together, but you have entire generations who have decided that the average Trump supporter represents all their problems simply because they are who they are.

Some people will say they have this coming ... because slavery, Jim Crow, etc. ... but I always thought the aim was to abolish those things and aim for equal treatment under the law. What we're seeing is a move for vengeance where the perceived oppressor is made oppressed as a legitimate means to address grievance. Or another way you could start to see it is that the white male is the new Jew in some circles. Blame him for everything.

Until we step back from that on both sides and see it for what it is, or have it out probably violently, nothing will change.
edit on Thu Apr 7 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join