It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German citizen might get shot by the US Secret Service in their own home

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is no joke!
When i read this i only thought, too much is too much!
This is not the USA, this is Germany.

The german police had to warn german citizens to stay away from their own windows in their own home they pay rent for, just because MR US President thinks that he has to visit the US vasall state germany from time to time???

If you are that fearful, MR US President(doesn´t matter which human puppet plays this role right now, or in the future), stay at home!
But if you are here and threaten german citizens with death, i hope you take your nukes with back to the states, when you leave, and some of the refugees your politics are the reason for!

Police warn 2,000 people in Hanover to stay away from windows and avoid waving at President Obama when he visits this month in case they are shot by US secret service agents

So people shouldn´t wave? Another question, WHY should german people even want to wave to the POTUS?
It`s still germany, with german people in it, and we don´t wave to our own politicians, for very good reasons, so why should they do so for an foreign liar/politician?
Or is the secret service afraid that people could wave the US flag upside down and yell things that the POTUS doesn´t want to hear, and maybe throw eggs or whatever?

I never heared of the police warning german citizens, that they could be killed by the secret service of russia, china or whatever "unjust nation", when their president visits germany. Because the citizens might look through their own window, in their own home, when this "very, very, very, very important person"(hey, it´s a president, he can walk over water, heal with his hands, predict the future and stuff like that...) rolls down the streets, with his little hidden army.

Politicians made the world like it is, as the puppets they are, of the rich and really powerfull individuals that rule the world, like for example Banksters, owners of multinational corporate groups etc. Why should anyone want to wave at them?
The other thing is, even "god" could visit my hometown, nobody has the right to tell me when i am allowed to use my windows in my own home, that i payed or i am paying for.

Have some people, some nations gone a "little" crazy???

If i would be one of the warned 2000 citizens of Hannover(not Hanover!), i would buy some shop window dummies and prepare every window like Kevin did, when he was home alone!

I just wanted to leave this here, can´t stop shaking the head, some think they are "god", because they come from "gods own country"...

I am sorry that i can enter ATS soonest tomorrow again, real life is calling... xD

And this is my first post not as a commentator, i hope this is the right topic and i have done everything right

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

It seems we all 'bow' to US security arrangements though, I was pissed off a couple of years ago when US sailors were on shore leave and their military police were patrolling the night life areas carrying firearms next to the unarmed British cop each was assigned.

It felt like a pseudo invasion.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yup.

Up to me id disarm the secret service as soon as they get off the plane.
If the US president wants protection he can use the german police or whatever police of the nation he is visiting.

Dont like it? Dont visit.

Dont see why the US president should get a team of extrajudicial hit men.

Plus if the US president assassinated who gives a #? Really?
President of the US is like the most replaceable job there is besides welfare recipient.
You just vote another lying bastard in and its not like there is a skill shortage of lying corrupt bastards in DC.
edit on 6-4-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

It seems we all 'bow' to US security arrangements though, I was pissed off a couple of years ago when US sailors were on shore leave and their military police were patrolling the night life areas carrying firearms next to the unarmed British cop each was assigned.

The bastards.

Home secretory should be strung up for that.

No excuse for that.
edit on 6-4-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I spoke to one of our cops and said it was a disgrace that he is walking around keeping the peace with just a stick yet the guy next to him is too # scared to walk the beat without a firearm.
The local cop chuckled, but the US military cop was really angry. He couldn't do or say anything though so I took the piss that he was a coward and moved on.
edit on 6.4.2016 by grainofsand because: typo

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Ruling classes are better than everyone else.

Elitists "think" they are better than everyone else.

Ruling classes "know" they are better than everyone else.

You just need to grovel and never, ever, look at them in the eye.

It is above your station.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Yeah.

If you need your magic boom boom stick to feel like a man your a coward

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Damn, i really have to leave, but when i read that, i couldn´t resist to enter again.
Thank you, that made me laugh so i will leave with a smile now

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Plus if the US president assassinated who gives a #? Really?

Their family and friends maybe?
I dunno...

I could do without a months worth of 24/7 eulogised news service though.

So yes I have my own selfish reasons for wanting him alive.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

We all have family and freinds.

Dont see the the US president as anything special in that regards.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Heck I am American and I get annoyed when the POTUS comes to my state. He mucks up traffic horribly! If this dude (or any POTUS for that matter) were to have me hide from my windows in my own home I would be ticked off too. When he (the POTUS) pays my rent and other bills then he can dictate that I am not allowed at my window until then he can bugger off!

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
There is too much security around the US President. It's a bit industrial. Too much overkill.

When Obama visited the UK back in 2012 the media took the p!ss out of the army of security that came with him. However, the Americans seem to accept the need to have a leader that is both unapproachable and unable to approach.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
There is too much security around the US President. It's a bit industrial. Too much overkill.

It either shows how # scared they really are, or how dominant the nation is over countries they visit, or both.
When Obama visited Wales they built a huge fence either side of the M4 motorway, so he was safe in his bullet-proof car convoy, it looked like a prison, and just for a #ing visit. Waste of money.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Oh, relax. When Gorbachev visited the US and went on parade the Russian Secret Service was all over the crowd telling people to get their hands out of their pockets. Standard procedure.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
kinda wish I lived there now.

whispers something about home alone, strings and puppets

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

Yeah, I'd be at my window for sure. No way would I bow to fear from a foreign country's security service who are apparently paying a 'friendly' visit driving down my street. No way.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Wow, they carried guns? Things must've changed since I got out. We had liberty patrol, but no guns were issued. Only a means of communication was issued. The main purpose of the patrols were to watch our own sailors, due to lots of booze being involved in a port call.
edit on 6-4-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Heh.

Remember when everyone use to suck down the Obama gleefully?

Hahahaha.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
Wow, they carried guns? Things must've changed since I got out. We had liberty patrol, but no guns were issued. Only a means of communication was issued. The main purpose of the patrols were to watch our own sailors, due to lots of booze being involved in a port call.

Only the US military police, and they were patrolling with a UK cop 1 to 1.
The regular ratings were getting drunk unarmed.
You cannot imagine how angry it made me feel, which is why I called it out to a UK cop who only had a stick next to his armed US colleague. US forces on general beat patrol in UK nightclub and bar land! I was fuming, and still am, #ing cowards while in a safe nation.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

Only the US military police, and they were patrolling with a UK cop 1 to 1.
The regular ratings were getting drunk unarmed.
You cannot imagine how angry it made me feel, which is why I called it out to a UK cop who only had a stick next to his armed US colleague. US forces on general beat patrol in UK nightclub and bar land! I was fuming, and still am, #ing cowards while in a safe nation.

Well to be honest, I'm very wary of your claim. I'm still looking around to verify your claim, do you have a picture or any proof? Everything I've found says U.S. military weapons are not issued to these guys on patrol because it would violate that countries laws. But, if it is true then I agree with you. I wouldn't want some foreign military walking around strapped to the teeth in my country.
edit on 6-4-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join