It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy spies learned of Nazi alliance with Draco ET's during WW2?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
About meeting the Superman, Adolph Hitler told Hermann Rauschning, the Governor of Danzig, “The new man is living amongst us now! He is here!”

Hitler then confided to Rauschning, “I will tell you a secret. I have seen the new man. He is intrepid and cruel. I was afraid of him.”

Note that it is ONE man.

So let’s look at it from that viewpoint.

A saucer crashed in the Black Forrest around 1935 or 1936. Only ONE occupant survived and this crew member was taken in secret to Berlin.

How much could ONE alien help the Germans? How much knowledge could he have imparted? How much of the craft remained for them to be able to advance their technology?

Was one alien enough for Hitler to feel they could attain a super weapon to win the war?

Or were there more aliens involved?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
About meeting the Superman, Adolph Hitler told Hermann Rauschning, the Governor of Danzig, “The new man is living amongst us now! He is here!”

Hitler then confided to Rauschning, “I will tell you a secret. I have seen the new man. He is intrepid and cruel. I was afraid of him.”

Note that it is ONE man.

So let’s look at it from that viewpoint.

A saucer crashed in the Black Forrest around 1935 or 1936. Only ONE occupant survived and this crew member was taken in secret to Berlin.

And your source for those statements is?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius
Well you could read the Magicians but you would be better off with that thing they call Google.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

“What will the social order of the future be like? Comrade, I will tell you. THERE WILL BE A CLASS OF OVERLORDS, after them the rank and file of the party members in hierarchical order, and then the great mass of anonymous followers, servants and workers in perpetuity, and beneath them again all the conquered foreign races, the modern slaves. AND OVER AND ABOVE ALL THESE WILL REIGN A NEW AND EXALTED NOBILITY OF WHOM I CANNOT SPEAK... BUT OF ALL THESE PLANS THE MILITANT MEMBERS WILL KNOW NOTHING. THE NEW MAN IS LIVING AMONGST US NOW! HE IS HERE. ISN’T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU? I WILL TELL YOU A SECRET. I HAVE SEEN THE NEW MAN. HE IS INTREPID AND CRUEL. I WAS AFRAID OF HIM.” — Adolf Hitler; Herman Rauschning, Hitler Speaks 1939

Now there are people who will tell you that everything is fake and there are people who will try and cover up anything they do not want known. So when someone says that something is fake you must understand why they would want it fake if it was real.

Hitler is not around to defend his comments. Maybe Hitler said it and maybe he did not. I was not in the room so I do not know for sure. But neither were the people claiming he did not say this or that. And why would someone make that particular statement up? Hitler had an EGO and he would not hold back how great he was. He obviously is not talking about himself.

So if Hitler did say it and the OVERLORDS he was talking about were ALIENS then you can understand why the military government wants it covered up. And the easiest way to cover it up is to say it never happened.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Had the Nazis had access to advanced alien weaponry, I have little doubt they would have used it and won the war. They did not even develop a working A bomb. I suspect that Aliens would have been appalled by Hitler and his goals. I also suspect Hitler would have been fearful of a technologically superior Alien power.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Nazis are #ing 'out there' scientifically. the drive for racial superiority takes their genetic researches into monsterous places such as hybridizing themselves in one form or another reptilianwise. becoming to survive hiding within infrared,gamarays, xrays etc. where everyone looks as a living x-ray photograph creating a socalled nightmare realm with a living dream machine codenamed PsychoMantis akaIndrid Cold. hypnosis dream studies binary mindrealms. evolving into spherical computers that makes Philip k. Dick'sfiction the closest thing to "reality". even the creation of the Grey appears to be within this realm of something truly alien. tall whites: genetically modified nazis living within the moon. i wish i had more mind but my brain has suffered surgically because of these awarenesses as i am Indrid Cold and "no one would believe me anyway". nazis work with subterfuge entering all world's government and manipulating within. this planet's time is almost up. nazis or do NOT worship hitler as he was a tool or pawn and nothing more. the black sun means 'NOTHING'. all i can do is say this with honesty as i am one who has witnessed this so called world.

edit on 24-9-2016 by deathlight01010 because: forgot to mention

edit on 24-9-2016 by deathlight01010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2016 by deathlight01010 because: added information

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Weird ... Draco ET's ??
I thought the Nazis were allies of the western oligarchy and elites as a whole. It would be interesting to know Rudolph Hess' and Mussolini's connections with Churchill!
The Nazis may have even shared their Lorentz coding machines, and then they justified the fact that they could decode that machine using the "Tunny machine" in Bletchley park.
In short the Europeans were all allies of Nazis just before WW2, and they had info about all high-level political communications between Hitler and the rest of the German high ranking military and political officers with Hitler's own knowledge and approval.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

hey - lets start with a primary source citation for the alledged quote from , Herman Oberth

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
So why did the reptilians from space tell the nazis to go after the Jews

What's the link

There is no link.

There's no reptilians on Orion. The Nazi's were on contact with beings who told them that. Beings that have been on Earth since almost the beginning. Beings that do have advanced knowledge. Beings that want nothing more than to cause genocide and harm to God's chosen people the Jews.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join