It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AREA 51....ok why would there be stuff there

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
That's the key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are so many huge SECRET underground facilities, bases, and laboratories you'd sh*t your pants if you knew about them. I tell you it's a trillion dollars per year for the black budget, they can do anything they want. And we have no say in it at all. It's messed up if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Meshuggah1324
I tell you it's a trillion dollars per year for the black budget

Actually the current estimate is around 30 billion a year.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
4 men staked out area 51...the guy leading the investagation found motion sencers in the desert, 20 miles from the base, and reported it to the media, in turn it pissed off the goverment, the fbi showed up at his house and ransacked his house and took most of his area 51 stuff including his computer, and all of his books documenting what had been seen at the base
no civilaian will ever set foot there, if you do kiss your ass good bye, you will disapere with out a trace

Semperfi221

The guy's name is Chuck Clark (? not sure about the last name, but I think that's write) and he literally wrote the book on Area 51. If you go to the Little A'Le'Inn in Rachel they have a bunch of books and handouts on it--he wrote them all. He lives in Rachel and is their local expert. He became an expert by being nosey, along with Glen Campbell, who used to own and run the Area 51 research center in Rachel, whom you have probably seen on Area 51 documentaries. Glen got run out of town by the government, leaving Chuck as the main guy in Rachel. Chuck (and I think Glen, I don't remember) didn't just find out where the sensors were on Groom Lake Road, but he DUG THEM UP. As you can imagine, the government wasn't too happy about this so when Chuck was out of town last spring, the FBI came in and broke into his trailer home in Rachel, took basically everything and just left him a note that pretty much told him to leave them alone.
If you cross the border on foot, the guards catch you and throw you to the ground. You are held hostage with your face in the dirt at gunpoint until the Lincoln County Sheriff gets there, which is usually at least two hours (remember this is pretty much out in the middle of nowhere--Rachel doesn't have its own Sheriff). When he gets there you are arrested and fined up to $5,000. (All info according the Rachel locals)

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
ok.... i used a broad-sweeping term. i guess some things of "conspiratal nature" may infact be at area 51. BUT if i was uncle sam and everyone was talking about my secrets, i would slide 30 billion estimated dollars somewhere else and get some props with moving parts to keep the peoples attention. think about it, if they can spend 30 billion estimated dollars on black-projects -and get away with it - why is it so hard to believe area 51 is just the cover for the really secret stuff. i could be wrong, but i believe area 51 is more of a household name than a secret base. i believe it to be a front for the public.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
ok i dident know that at all....i just thought it was like a big airforce base that was on the outside....wow that changes everything that must mean theres stuff there....i was misenformed.....

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I doubt much if anything that started at the Groom Lake facility ever gets moved. Moving costs alot and risks just as much in transit not to mention everyone seems to be forgetting one of the oldest rules of secrecy: the best place to hide something is in plain sight.

All the lore and rumors that have developed over the years about Area 51 ammount to free secuirty for the base. For every 1000 rumors about the base _maybe_ one of them could be true, thus making real infomration regarding the base a hot commodity that is hard to discren from the BS. We believe all the fanciful tales of godlike security systems and armed guards thus enforcing the idea that the base is impenetrable and flawless. The fact is the guards are as human as you and I, the security systems are designed and maintained by the same flawed humans, and no goverment in their right mind is going to hopscotch their projects from one base to another every time someone figures out that a faclity is hosting black projects.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join