It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants Protesting at Greece Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
What's next? I don't know how to take this... They won't do a damn thing about fixing their own country but soon as they get to Greece!!!

More monkey mind bs from humans.

www.yahoo.com...

Idomeni (Greece) (AFP) - Stranded migrants lay with their children on rail tracks at Greece's northern border, demanding to be allowed to continue their journey, as Germany warned that Europe cannot let the country "plunge into chaos".

I still want to know why countries in he Middle East won't help their neighbors?

Where is Isreal in all of this and Saudi Arabia and Turkey?

edit on 4/2/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
If it were the other way around.. And European Christians were massing and protesting at the borders of ME nations..
What exactly do you think would happen then?

This is just out of control now..

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

They would get massacred and bombed.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

This is truth, they will probably take them in and sell them to slavery.
edit on 2-4-2016 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I still say they should round up any protester who disrupts, assaults, or engages in any kind of civil disobedience and send them back where they came from. If many of these immigrants are fleeing their country to escape persecution or the threat of being killed, they're definitely not showing the respect of gratefulness toward the countries accepting them! Nothing like biting the hand that feeds you!

There's no excuse for this! Maybe they should of used all their pent-up anger toward defeating ISIS in their own country. Don't be a coward and then go to another country who is willing to accept you and than spit in their face! Their fleeing radical Islam that have roots in their own religious beliefs!

Maybe they should start re-thinking their belief system and whether a peaceful God would condone such a religion that drives believers to hate, maim and kill their fellow man. It's really very clear to the rest of the world this belief system is not from a loving and peaceful God.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

This whole situation is the biggest foreign policy mess up in the history of foreign policy mess ups , from the disaster of the Bush / Blair intervention to Cameron and Sarkozy's equally ill thought out intervention in Libya.
Now faced with a real crisis the EU has demonstrated beyond doubt it is not fit for purpose , rather than take the necessary action Merkel chooses to take the EU down the path of acquiescence so inviting tens if not hundreds of thousands more to join the queue.

Others in the region are offering help but the migrants have little interest in it choosing instead to head west , I can't blame them to be honest but don't condone the belief that they have the right to pick and choose where they seek refuge.

Cameron is an idiot but at least he's given us a way out.
June 23rd can't come soon enough.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
If you try to migrate into the countries the refugees come from, you will be shot.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Lol ...where is Israel? Oo

...pulling the strings for all this mess obviosly.
edit on 2-4-2016 by Whatever08152 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
What's next? I don't know how to take this... They won't do a damn thing about fixing their own country but soon as they get to Greece!!!

More monkey mind bs from humans.

www.yahoo.com...

Idomeni (Greece) (AFP) - Stranded migrants lay with their children on rail tracks at Greece's northern border, demanding to be allowed to continue their journey, as Germany warned that Europe cannot let the country "plunge into chaos".

I still want to know why countries in he Middle East won't help their neighbors?

Where is Isreal in all of this and Saudi Arabia and Turkey?

Some of them are. Jordan has 2 million migrants. But many of the other countries are already dependent on food imports to from the West to feed their populations. The USA grows and exports rice.

Israel wants to maintain the religious purity of their country. They have put up a fence to keep migrants out.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
If it were the other way around.. And European Christians were massing and protesting at the borders of ME nations..
What exactly do you think would happen then?

This is just out of control now..

Real life drama. Coming to a theater near us shortly.....good luck to the UK

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatever08152
Lol ...where is Israel? Oo

...pulling the strings for all this mess obviosly.

Might as well add Japan and the other east Asia countries in there too. Since, you know, not being "there" means you're pulling strings..

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Turkey is supposed to start taking action on Monday. They have entered into a deal with the EU with hopes of accession.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
As far as I am concerned this is an invasion. They can disperse or face the military.

top topics

join