It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Half-Life Black Mesa research facility real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Ive heard rumours of a huge underground facility in new mexico simliar to the balck mesa research facility in half life.....now im new to this conspircie busiines and LOVE IT ALOT. Its a good thing that we have u people digging up corperate and governemntal scandels from around the word and I SAULUTE EVERYONE OF YA!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
www.all-natural.com...

I too am interested in these modern day mysteries.

I have read that there is an underground city in every state in the US and there are tunnels deep undeground that connect them with mag lev trains.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by joepits]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm not new to conspiracy business, but I am new to ATS, so lemme give ya a hardy 'ello! and state the basis of what I've found here so far: "Question Authority; Deny Ignorance."

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Oh, wanted to add: If you're interested in undergound facilities, you'll find a lot of info on them here... There are many in the southwest (U.S.) , and probably the most famous is NORAD (north american air defence)... It's practically a city imbedded into a mountain. (Norad isnt top secret tho, everyone (practically) knows about it... as for the others you'll have to search the threads here)

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I see on discovery channel shows about underground cities in colorado i think that house industries. If they can do it for private companies you can be sure the government has a lot of them that we don't know about.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Another one? Your knew to this whole conspiracy theory thing. Everyone has to start somewhere, but seriously dude, I've seen like 20 threads from you...today alone. And most are no longer then 3 sentences, now either your looking for ATS points (dunno why) or you just like to spit out random thoughts.

I dont mean to offend you CMAN, heh seamen, clever, but put a little more thought into your posts, and for gods sake man use the SEARCH function, up there...look up...just under the ATS banner. It would make it easier on you, instead of posting numerous posts on topics already discussed..many....many....many...times.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by _BLiND_]

top topics

join