It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dream. A message?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ok this may seem a little strange.

The first bit isnt important, it just involves the failed attempt of killing a snake.

I went over to the other side of the room and someone said that you can't tell anyone about what you see once you leave.
I saw him and some $10,000 proof notes (I used proof cause they had the front and back next to eachother on the same sheet of paper as if to make it easier to check the were ok to go into printing.
I closed my eyes so I wouldn't see, then he said open them.
He then handed me a similar sheet and said something about this is for the "new monetary system". Those words and the sheets are what I remember most.
I looked at it, and it was simlar to the other one, but this one had the fronts and backs of $1000, $900 and some others that I can't remember.
They were paper notes so I thought they were probably USA currency (I'm in Aus and our notes are polymer).

The question is : Do you think this might mean that the US will over haul their currency system to something else like the dream says?

[edit on 12-1-2005 by llama009]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
1. You paid a hyperinflated price for last night's pizza.

2. Look out for that trouser snake, it will get you in all kinds of trouble that even an endless supply of $10k greenbacks won't bail you out of.

3. That was a smart dream to have.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I want serious answers

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
1. Look deeper.

2. Ask serious questions.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Whether you know it or not, The snake has a lot of meaning in this dream...

The snake represents treachery from one you would least expect, killing it means a victory over the enemies...

The money represents Commodity,Profit or Loss. Security and values...

So, your dream may have a serious meaning....

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
thanks ice.

Now I have an answer you can lock this mods.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icelandia
Whether you know it or not, The snake has a lot of meaning in this dream...

The snake represents treachery from one you would least expect, killing it means a victory over the enemies...

The money represents Commodity,Profit or Loss. Security and values...

So, your dream may have a serious meaning....

I think, real life situatuins should not be explained away using dreams. Very insane thing to do, also searching the meanings of dreams is enabling you the certain abilities to shield yourself from the responsibilities. Very bad excuse to pinpoint your dreams for real life, as cause of trouble.

Sleep well.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yes, snakes are actually very important in dreams. Snakes are the international...symbol, i guess, for evil. Thats just what they represent, so if you have a dream in which you were trying to kill it, and you failed, that could easily mean.. That your battling something evil in your life... that you lose to. Or you will fall victim to something evil. The money being involved may even mean that you will get some bad monetary problems. Or, it could just be a DREAM, and mean nothing.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
That is right... an international symbol. Nothing more. But assuming that money is involved in this story, I guess, a moneygrabber is also involved. But how do you find out, that somebody IS a moneygrabber? Just by dreaming of a snake?

Do you remember that conversation with me? Please don't start that again...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
First of all, symbology in dreams is different for everyone - so take "dream dictionary" explanations with a grain of salt. I can't say what the snake means because I don't know how much a snake means to you.

Second of all, relating dreams to every day life is not insane; au contraire, it's very healthy. An increased awareness of how your subconscious deals with new experiences can help you control yourself and situations.

Moneygrabber?!? That interpretation makes no sense at all......*sigh*

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Second of all, relating dreams to every day life is not insane; au contraire, it's very healthy. An increased awareness of how your subconscious deals with new experiences can help you control yourself and situations.

I don't say that a person must keep away from dreams, but how dumb thing to associate a snake in your dreams with bad things? Or vice versa? This means, that you predict the future by simply dreaming of something. But in reality, YOU complete your future by keeping in mind, that something bad will happen. And bad things can happen, even if you look forward to make sure that bad things will happen! Such way of thinking will push you away from seeing the good things, and the dreams will always will resemble the bad future, because you can no longer see the good things in dreams or in real life.

Anyway, my thinking of dreams is purely scientific, I observe my dreams and make conclusions, but I never predict anything by it, and I never believed in stuff like this. My opinion is that dreams are just dreams.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Originally posted by MemoryShock

I don't say that a person must keep away from dreams, but how dumb thing to associate a snake in your dreams with bad things? Or vice versa? This means, that you predict the future by simply dreaming of something. But in reality, YOU complete your future by keeping in mind, that something bad will happen. And bad things can happen, even if you look forward to make sure that bad things will happen! Such way of thinking will push you away from seeing the good things, and the dreams will always will resemble the bad future, because you can no longer see the good things in dreams or in real life.

I agree, maybe than instead of derailing the understanding of dreams we can advocate a continuing education of dreams

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It is quite hard to set up a general education relating to dreams, as a person's way of thinking is individual, therefore there are no general rules to the meanings of dreams.

My personal explanation differs to most people, as I keep in my mind the influences of my thoughts, and the surroundings, generating a specified dream as result. Also, I often have dreams when I am completely aware, thinking, making decisions, calculating, etc... very interesting. After waking, I can remember everything as a "process" , and my mind is still running like a computer.

But still I don't symbolize my dreams, because they change day by day. )

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I think it is just a dream.
I think it was caused be me drinking some warm week-old lemonade that evening

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Freud probably would suggest that a snake be interpreted as a phallic symbol.

The snake is often the symbol of healing ( remember the medical emblem with the entwined snakes).....in mythology it is also a symbol of wisdom.

What ever a snake symbolizes to your subconcious....that's what it means in your dream.....that would probably be true for the other images as well.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I didnt even think of people having their own personal connections to things, such as the snake, which would change the meaning. I suppose it could be neutral, i cant see the snake as being a good thing at all though, due to the fact u were trying to kill it. And the fact that you failed tells me the dream isnt anything possitive. But you have to remember, some dreams mean nothing "special." They are just dreams.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You might do a search for the NESARA Act if you want to know more about American money and new money theories... Not saying one way or the other on my belief on this, but that's what your dream reminded me of.

[edit on 13/1/05 by ishari]

new topics

top topics

join