It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Sure What Happened

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU
It's 2 AM here and why am I awake? Not because I wasn't tired, but because ATS often makes me laugh and so I get woken up...but I can't leave either..too much fun.

Haha that psychologist comment. Ha damn you for being funny

edit on 1-4-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
It's 2 AM here and why am I awake? Not because I wasn't tired, but because ATS often makes me laugh and so I get woken up...but I can't leave either..too much fun.

Haha that psychologist comment. Ha damn you for being funny

Blame ATS, they are the ones who started it
But this is nice for a change, the rest of the year were are complaining about how the world keeps fooling us all, but today iam actually happy to be fooled, this is now a thread filled with happy people, thank you ATS

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU
a reply to: Tiamat384

Damn you ATS!! you got me, you got me good... think my heart stop for a second
only had time to read a few lines, you know words like "seized" and "terrorism" more than enough to get my head spinning...

Well played ATS

I KNOW! It looked so official and freaked me out!

Me to, it is crazy how many wild theories one can come up within a splitsecond, and it looked so real

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I got a bunch of animals all over the screen and the music from Disney's "Robin Hood" - made me grin wildly (I love that movie).

Nice way to start my April 1st! Applause for ATS!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Very true, but happiness has a rude habit of being the cause of people not being to fall asleep. Not complaining and there are other threads now having the same effect. It is nice. Hope these jokes continue randomly throughout the day for people in different time zones.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

only had time to read a few lines, you know words like "seized" and "terrorism" more than enough to get my head spinning...

Well played ATS

Me to, it is crazy how many wild theories one can come up within a splitsecond, and it looked so real

I know! My mind was racing and then I couldn't get off the page fast enough thinking they'd put everyone who clicked on the site on some terrorist list or something. We might be anyway I suppose. LOL I wondered what the hell was written that made them seize the site like that! LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Very true, but happiness has a rude habit of being the cause of people not being to fall asleep. Not complaining and there are other threads now having the same effect. It is nice. Hope these jokes continue randomly throughout the day for people in different time zones.

I heard sleep deprivation can make you crazy, so iam gonna send you the number to my psychologist, when i get one, just in case

Iam glad i got this in the morning, cause iam wide awake now! hope others gets to enjoy this to throughout the day, this was a clever one

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

It really was. Great idea. This is like shooting a gun or a firecracker next to a person with PTSD(note I am not making light of these issues). Dont they know how paranoid we are!?

Please do give the number.

edit on 1-4-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I got a bunch of cartoons singing and dancing to a chipmunk rendition to a little ditty I remember from the old animated Robin Hood film! I just got home and checked the site at 3:30 AM to be, well, stunned, wide-eyed and really not knowing what to think!

Very funny guys!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Well played ATS

I know! My mind was racing and then I couldn't get off the page fast enough thinking they'd put everyone who clicked on the site on some terrorist list or something. We might be anyway I suppose. LOL I wondered what the hell was written that made them seize the site like that! LOL

lol me to, but i was to paralyzed to do anything, but trying to crasp what i was reading, i just knew it was bad, real bad lol

I was thinking something like a terror cell, right here on ATS, or that some real secret stuff got out or something, i was just baffled about what was happening, and so not prepared for that lol they got us real good it seems

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

It really was. Great idea. This is like shooting a gun or a firecracker next to a person with PTSD(note I am not making light of these issues). Dont they know how paranoid we are!?

Please do give the number.

exactly! this is just crazy to do to people like us, and i love it

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Just lends credence to the rumour that Disney indeed...rules...the...world.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
LOL I got all these cartoon crazy rabbits animation jumping around and making noises when the page loaded.

Did anyone else get the crazy rabbits? I was like WTF than started to think which of my post got me banned or the site was hacked, LOL.

I got some chipmunks or some other rodents and stuff singing "Dee de dee de dee de do do, dee dee dee do do do....."

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Holy crap!

That just freaked me out!
I got the FBI seized page.
HAHAHAHAH!

Well played ATS, well played.
edit on 1-4-2016 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nightstar go to bed!!!

And "April Fools" day!

And from South Park's critters... "Hail Satan!"

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Holy moly, i nearly got a heart attack when i saw that "seized"!

Got me good on this one!

And as well, made me realise how important ATS is for me.

Keep on with the good work guys!

And please no more shockers :-)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
Holy moly, i nearly got a heart attack when i saw that "seized"!

Got me good on this one!

And as well, made me realise how important ATS is for me.

Keep on with the good work guys!

And please no more shockers :-)

Ha! i got the hamsters on my phone and the FBI seal thing just now!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I LOVEd the dancing hamsters,and the audio with it,cute overload

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I got the Seized on my cell-just woke up and thought "Drat!" for a second or 2,then remembered it was April 1
The hamsters were on my pc,too awesome cute

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Ahahhahahahahaha!

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join