It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein Still Alive, Daughter Says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It starts.

This is likely propaganda being spread from behind the scenes by the CIA... and when we decide which country to go after, "complete proof" of Saddams whereabouts will be revealed, likely in whatever country we need to go into.

BAGHDAD � A daughter of Saddam Hussein (search) said last night that she is convinced her father is still alive. In her first interview, Raghad, 36, said: "I know he survived the war."

Raghad described how she, one of her sisters and their children escaped being killed by American missiles at a family farm on the first night of the war. The former Iraqi dictator's eldest daughter said she was no longer in touch with her father or brothers Odai (search) and Qusai (search) but believed they had all survived.

"The last time I spoke to my father was five days before the war," she said. "He was in good spirits. I know he survived the war. But once Baghdad fell it was all so quick, all the family went our own ways. I am not in touch with any of them. But I believe they are still alive."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I wouldn't say that this story will give us the excuse to invade any country we want. I don't think that the world will fall for that one. However..............

I do think that this story will cause the US to use Saddam as a scapegoat for any unwarrented and unplesant action committed throughout the world as we know it. They could just say, "Saddam did it."

Just like they do with Bin Laden.

You See????

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
maybe we could get Hans Blix to go in and search for Saddam?

but really, If this story is even true it clearly says she has no clue - she hasn't spoken or heard from him since before the war. It's wishful family thinking like when a child is kidnapped and the parents say they know the childs alive.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by quango
maybe we could get Hans Blix to go in and search for Saddam?

but really, If this story is even true it clearly says she has no clue - she hasn't spoken or heard from him since before the war. It's wishful family thinking like when a child is kidnapped and the parents say they know the childs alive.

So let us examine the facts.

Can we do this????

Are there any facts???

What is considered fact????

What the media tells us????

What the government tells us?????

What our parents tell us?????

What the Bible tells us?????

NO.

None of those sources can provide the so-called facts.

They say seeing is believing.

Yet they are wrong.

Seeing isn't believing.

Only until one is willing to believe will one See.

For do we See when we refuse to believe in aliens???

No.

We refuse to See so as long as we don't believe, right???

So what should we believe????

I think for saftey standards we should believe that he is alive.

Why?

Cause it is reasonable.

Is it not????

Is it better to ignore???

I don't think so.

That is what we did after Ramzi Yousef and his boys bombed the World Trade Center.

Now look at what we have left of that.

You See?

[Edited on 16-6-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
all I have to say about that is: d'oh.

it's most likely disinformation, but maybe we've shocked and awed him into submission

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
all I have to say about that is: d'oh.

it's most likely disinformation, but maybe we've shocked and awed him into submission

Obviously you didn't read what I wrote. As soon as we forget about him he is going to make us regret we ever did. That is what Bin Laden did. Now look at what is going on. Do you really think that these men are dead???

Do you really think that their wars are over????

NO

They have just started. Wait and see. This war isn't over until these men are dead or in jail. Even then we still will have many fights to win. These men are hydras. We can kill them but we will only spawn more meaner and more ruthless beings then them. Too bad they hate us so. Cause we are not the ones who started this all and we are not the real reasons for their demise. That is their fault.

Abraham

top topics

join