It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real conspiracy - The mythical Goat in the Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So i found a real conspiracy guys, how did the Goat end up where it did?
No need to thank me, i just found a real one, instead of Aliens, Anunaki, UFO, Atlantis

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: sosruko
If it is anything like the moose hanging from the wires, he got his head under the cable when the linemen were pulling them tight and up he went.
Moose on a wire

edit on b000000312016-03-30T08:46:28-05:0008America/ChicagoWed, 30 Mar 2016 08:46:28 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Shoot, we should have asked him before he took off!!!

Thanks for sharing, fun post

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If it is anything like the moose hanging from the wires, he got his head under the cable when the linemen were pulling them tight and up he went.
Moose on a wire

omg, rofl!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Gosh darn it, so that's where I left it.

It doesn't help that I don't understand the language. They could be talking about how the poor animal got up there for all I know.

I agree with butcherguy. That, or you know ...aliens.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Wires seem to get pretty close to the hilltop so if the goat came from that direction and accidently got hooked on it, it would explain the anomaly

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Looks like theGoat jumped at the top of the hill getting caught on the wires, then struggled moving further out where they found him exhausted, dangling.

That far up the hill the wires are a but few feet above the ground.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Given the topography, it is my opinion that the answer lies in the final moments of the footage - the goat got entangled in the power lines when it was likely much higher up the hill near where the lines are close to the ground, maybe whilst it was foraging for food in the trees. The ensuing entanglement likely led to a struggle for a time by which the goat slowly edged its way down the power line from that movement into what was the position we see in the vid.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Looks like theGoat jumped at the top of the hill getting caught on the wires, then struggled moving further out where they found him exhausted, dangling.

LOL - my thoughts exactly!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Aliens....

They can be silly.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: intrptr

LOL - my thoughts exactly!!!

Good thing the wires weren't 'live' when they brought it down.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
I am going to stick with my story that the cables were in the process of being installed and were not completed when the goat was noticed and rescued.
My reasoning:
-When has anyone ever seen power wires that ran through trees and practically on the ground on a hilltop. They put them on poles for a reason... to keep them away from the ground, out of snow accumulations.... and away from goats. The wires were low in the video because the linemen released the tension on them so the goat could be rescued.

I hope a lineman that is familiar with such things can visit this thread to clear it up.

-

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: intrptr
I am going to stick with my story that the cables were in the process of being installed and were not completed when the goat was noticed and rescued.
My reasoning:
-When has anyone ever seen power wires that ran through trees and practically on the ground on a hilltop.

I get your point. Maybe they aren't power lines, just signal wire. Where is this, Russia?

"In Russia, we hang goats to dry from telephone wire."

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
You know you lot have completely forgotten about the obvious.

It teleported itself there.

Just makes so much sense.

/sarcasm

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Having raised goats in my youth and childhood, nothing they do surprises me. Great thread!

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

And there's our answer.

The goat was raised.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Well, I could have said "reared" goats but that would have opened a door... ahem....
:😃

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Touché.

Droll, NewzNose. Very droll.

new topics

top topics

join