It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Disclosure Project Dot Org

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Secret space program whistleblower Corey Goode is associated with a new organization with a mission to open up to everybody the advanced technology known by the few to exist.

There is a new website in progress. Here is their logo:

Full Disclosure Project

Since there is so much at stake for those in power, it stands to reason that if we're going to have disclosure, it will be accomplished by the grassroots.

I hope this organization succeeds.

edit on 4/20/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: Edited title per OP's request

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Gotta love their optimism

(from their 'collaborate with us' page)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

i take it from the graphics used in the logo - mr goode and his pack of muppets obviously accept the spheroid model of the earth

thats one step on the road to sanity i suppose

Well he was selected to support

a rotating Earth Delegate Seat

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Anyone associated with Wilcock, should be thoroughly investigated before any judgment is cast. He is questionable, imho.

divinecosmos.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
Secret space program whistleblower Corey Goode is associated with a new organization with a mission to open up to everybody the advanced technology known by the few to exist.

There is a new website in progress. Here is their logo:

Full Disclosure Project

Since there is so much at stake for those in power, it stands to reason that if we're going to have disclosure, it will be accomplished by the grassroots.

I hope this organization succeeds.

What the point of a new website?

If he is a whistleblower, he can disclose the evidence he has. He could do so facebook, or in the interviews he has done, release the secret info he has to media outlets and blow the whistle.

All I see is him talking crap, spewing sh** and others gobbling it up like its chocolate.

I guess it will be a non profit org. with the need for donations.

Its almost unfathomable the lack of critical thinking one possess to call Corey a whistle blower, sorry to be so blunt but its just sad.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Full disclosure is the only path to truth.

We are tough enough to handle this truth. Bring it, Mr. Goode.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Full disclosure is the only path to truth.

We are tough enough to handle this truth. Bring it, Mr. Goode.

It's a circular logic though. People assume that there is something to disclose, and when [insert pet hate organisation here] doesn't disclose it then they must be hiding it. You see the same circular reasoning about bases on the moon - people are convinced they are there, so when they see photographs without any in they assume they have been edited out.

The reality is that there is nothing to disclose, and it's the last thing that people like Corey Goode want because their income stream will dry up.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DVXZ11

Here is the video.

Not sure what that is at all. There doesn't seem to be any movement to me. A literal "lights in the sky" video.

EDIT: I just realised this wasn't your thread, I got caught up in fixing the vid and...forgot it was not in its own thread. You should make a thread on this as it would be better suited. If the mods want to remove my reply I understand, it is a bit irrelevant. I am leaving it here though.
edit on 29-3-2016 by Jonjonj because: adding an edit thingy

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

There absolutely is something to disclose, without question. As I said earler, BRING IT,

top topics

join