It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s Time for Hillary Clinton to Concede the Democratic Nomination to Bernie Sanders

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

If he wins the nomination he's got my vote. Just like Obama did in 2008. I voted for Hillary in the primaries that year and Obama in Nov.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Oh, we are comparing Bernie's proposed plan to a crash that hasn't happened. Is Nostradamus the political analyst behind this?

And I don't care who is POTUS, Congress will never spend money that actually helps our country. Nope. That isn't going to happen.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
According to Bernie the emails aren't a big deal or really anything crazy she has done. I would like to know how Hillary is going to get Bernies supporters ? If Bernie supporters would stump for the guy and shut down Hillary then he may have a shot, but they don't, they cry about Trump supporters wanting to hear one of the the most successful people in the world talk.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Interesting, my intent was to agree with you, while pointing out that Bilderbergs may be looking at the $18 trillion Sanders plans may cost as minor to a much bigger game they're playing.

There is a lot of speculation that another crash of wall street is hanging in balance, so asking who would sign a bailout check is not only fair game, but is quite prudent.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnSmith77

Call it whatever, "John Smith". It's a new tack on a proven concept.
We're not gonna give up just because some Dutch guy says so.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Regardless of the rules I don't think it is cool at all to try and take the nod at a convention when someone has millions more votes. That's why the public has little faith in the voting process. The people have spoken and they want Hillary. I didn't say those people were the brightest.
edit on 28-3-2016 by Medicator2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Interesting, my intent was to agree with you, while pointing out that Bilderbergs may be looking at the $18 trillion Sanders plans may cost as minor to a much bigger game they're playing.

There is a lot of speculation that another crash of wall street is hanging in balance, so asking who would sign a bailout check is not only fair game, but is quite prudent.

Agree that it's prudent, but after Obama, don't expect me to believe that Bernie will not sign off on bailouts.

I refuse to accept that part of your prediction and with good reason. Bernie is a democrat. The DNC does not run candidates who are not team-players.

They do run big, huge, fat liars though.
edit on 28-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

We need an end to the Regan era, that brought the DC, corporates revolving door policies and trickle down economics!

Reagan hasn't been president in over 20 years.

Trickle down is working just fine. See China. Where them evil corporations employ people now instead of here.

We need a Sanders presidency like we need another hole in our heads.

The last eight years of Trickle up has been a epic failure.

Hell the last 50 years of the War on Poverty which is 'trickle up' has also been a EPIC failure.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator2

Would you be voting for Sanders or the D for Democrat?

Sanders supporters are voting for Sanders, many of us are not affiliated with the D. There are Greens, libertarians, Republicans, Dems and first time voters voting for Sanders. If he he wins it will open the Dem party to become a more progressive party, one that is representative of the people.
this also offers the Dems a road forward with growth to their base.

The choice whether the DNC's or it being soley Debbie Wasserman Schultz, has been made, and it is to push HRC down the peoples throat.

The DNC having shown bias to HRC, has already undermined the future efforts to bring Sen Sanders supporters to HRC, fighting us for HRC. This is really big, by pushing HRC they have weakened their shot at the at the General.

Add in FBI email probes and those wall street speeches and you see that either DNC or Deb's bias for HRC has really screwed the D's for the general election!

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I would rather see china lose it's trade status, not gonna happen with HRC though is it?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

HRC voted for TARP, Sen Sanders voted against it. he felt it lacked restrictions and let the FED and banks with a blank check.

In politics there are few certainties, but HRC never voted against a bailout and you can bank on that!

Pardon my pun, but it does have a ring of truth to it.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

HRC voted for TARP, Sen Sanders voted against it. he felt it lacked restrictions and let the FED and banks with a blank check.

In politics there are few certainties, but HRC never voted against a bailout and you can bank on that!

Pardon my pun, but it does have a ring of truth to it.

Hillary...Bernie...everyone who ran and is running on the GOP ticket. They all suck.

The two parties have a reputation that precedes these candidates that run for them and then try to disassociate from them.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Do we have rulers, leaders or representatives?

The corporations want to saddle us with their chosen rulers and leaders, what we need is representation of, by and for the people.

That means not electing a representative of Goldman Sachs for president

edit on 28-3-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Do we have rulers, leaders or representatives?

The corporations want to saddle us with their chosen rulers and leaders, what we need is representation of, by and for the people.

That means not electing a representative of Goldman Sachs for president

The two parties are corporate-owned. So that means not electing anyone running for them, eh?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WonOunce
Hooray for higher taxes and more regulations. Wooohooo. Just what the founding fathers fought for!

Ha. And you think any of the Republican Candidates are going to lower taxes and have less regulations? LOL

You've been drinking the media propaganda Koolaid.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
My liberal friends are dropping like flies. Told them they shouldn't hold their breath...

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Is that not how Trump and Sanders are in the race? they're party outsiders?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
My liberal friends are dropping like flies. Told them they shouldn't hold their breath...

Why are your liberal friends dropping like flies? What does that mean?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

Dying? or have they just dissociated themselves from you?

I wouldn't blame them....

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Is that not how Trump and Sanders are in the race? they're party outsiders?

No, they are running as a democrat and republican. A party outsider is like me -- a registered 'Unaffiliated' voter.

Bernie is a registered democrat (as of 2015), and Trump is a registered republican (as of 2012).

Neither gets all the benefit of running for one of the two corrupt parties but none of the stigma.
edit on 28-3-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join