It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Allen Shares The Heartbreaking Story That Lead To His Faith In Jesus (??)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Good afternoon and Hail Ishtar!

Just kidding, Happy Easter, or whatever..

Anywho, this may not be the right forum..Maybe Secret Societies?

So I have seen some Christian friends throwing this around facebook. qpolitical.com... reaking-story-that-lead-to-his-faith-in-jesus/

It's an article painting Tim Allen as a Christian, and tells his story of rising from the depths of alcohol and sex addiction, and finding faith in Christ. Pretty Neat story.

About Half way through, i read this and found it interesting...

But today, his relationship with God looks completely different. In fact, Allen’s whole world looks completely different since turning his life over to ‘the Builder’ — as he affectionally refers to Christ.

And i noticed that not once in the article or ABC interview does he use the words "Jesus" or "Christ"...always the builder.

Which reminded me of The Great Architect from Freemasonry.

Now I'm no Christian and I'm no Freemason.... So maybe it's nothing.

But i was raised in a Baptist family and it seems odd that he basically skated around the issue, never identified who his God really is other then "The Builder"..

Is there a group that I am not aware of that use the title Builder?
What do Christians think? Any thing on there suggest he's actually a follower of Christ?
Or is he openly admitting "Satan Worship" (You know, like supposedly Freemasons do)
What is this websites agenda for twisting Christ into the equation?
Could there be a conspiracy of religion?

Possibly more importantly, does anyone care about Tim Allen's spiritual beliefs?

Will Tim Allen run for president?!?!?!?!?

I have a very active imagination.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans
Second Chapter of Acts released an album/cd many years ago called "Mansion Builder", in reference to Christ. So it may not be common, but I have heard it a handful of times.

Tim Allen a Christian now, eh? Poor guy. From the frying pan into the fire.

edit on 3/27/2016 by Klassified because: oops

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
There are two things that almost never fail to make a religious man out of an atheist: time in jail or prison, and fear of mortality (the older tend to get religion and keep it, as they realize they are closer to death. Tim has faced (or is facing both). His new found faith is hardly surprising. Rare is the atheist who grows more certain of his atheism in old age.

I'm not making any value judgements here. Faith should be a private matter between a human and their god. My only beef with religion is when it tries to control the behavior of everyone else through violence or threats of terror (endless fiery hell or bombs).

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It is not suprising that unstable personalities find Jesus perhaps more than once in a lifetime....good luck wit dat....

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The Builder.
The Great Architect.
The Creator.

Seems all names are fitting for the Most High. Depends on your personal beliefs, I suppose.

I wouldn't discredit anyone who has a remarkable change in their life, no matter what the change. We all see these celebrities as more than human, when in reality, they are just people too. We all need something to hold on to.

For him, it was something greater than himself. For that I give him credit.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Funny, I didn't see or hear Tim Allen mention Jesus Christ, his faith in Jesus Christ or his Christian religion at all. All I heard was him acknowledging a "builder" and claim that he wants a relationship with whoever "put him here".

Yet, the caption says: Watch Tim Allen’s powerful interview as he shares about his Faith in Jesus Christ:
Why do Christians have to claim to own everyone's spirituality?

edit on 27-3-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Tim Allen is a dirty SNITCH.
He should have went to prison for a long time, but instead he ratted, then became famous.

new topics

top topics

join