It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[UPDATE] Poltergeist Washington State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
youtu.be...

I've seen a lot while living in this house. I've heard a lot. I've come home to discover strange things have occurred in my absence. I've read a lot in my studying of the mechanics of ghosts, poltergeists and demons. if you belong to this channel you know I've captured a lot over the years. This by far is the most profound video I've ever shared. To our knowledge several things are unique in this Universe. Signatures no doubt are one of them. MAXIMIZE YOUR SCREEN when watching this video. Its real. The events here began Oct 2014 and have reached a new chapter of weird come March 2016

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: macqdor

Lol, that guy spent a lot of time messing with his house.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

No star, no flag and may God have mercy on your soul...

I called my wife over to watch this "spooky video" and now I look like a fool. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I thought the guy spent time rigging his house up to make a cool video...
Would never have guessed he made a mess than filmed after it happened....

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: macqdorI had a real one here about 6 years ago. It happened for several months, not only ion my home but in the home next door. I had ghost hunters begging to come over and investigate. Its funny some of the time, like when you have friends over, but not when you are home alone. The neighbors moved away, after the neighbors wife saw her husband walk past her in the back yard and into the house. It wasnt him. A being spoke in my front room to my guest and was standing in my front room with a body that looked like flesh, except his skin was glowing, It stared at my guest, and slowly faded and disappeared. They walked around my bed at night and scared me and my pitbull. When a dog is scared too, you know something is up. Its all over with now, and Im glad. The video is a hoax. I wouldnt set up cameras, because I didnt want to encourage any activity. You just want it to stop.

edit on 26-3-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I just watched a lot about a door and a car inside top. ???

And then just some stuff in a house.
edit on 27-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
This just proves that anyone can make a video and post it on YouTube. At the start there's advice that the video is not for the sceptical. This is because it does not stand up to scrutiny and is designed for those who "want" to believe it's true.

Whatever happened to the questioning mind?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Rackson Pollruck?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Heh
Somebody S&F for this?
Who did that? lol...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Somebody S&F for this?
Who did that? lol...

A ghostly hand...

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I've heard you, keith, on Jim Harold's show, and Dave Schrader's show. Even Jim seemed to think you were full of it, which is saying something. I watched your house investigation on ghost adventures, and they didn't find anything, which is saying something considering they had a show to make. Dave hung up on you, mid show, and I don't blame him. Stop it

top topics

join