It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FBI Filings Reveal ‘Pending Investigation’ Into Clinton’s E-Mails is Far From Over

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
A bit of revelation that the FBI has an ongoing investigation into the Hillary email scandal.

Vice News filed a lawsuit for an FOIA request that the FBI is withholding.

The FBI admits anything connected to any correspondence between them and the State Department would jeopardize the evidence.

The FBI is fighting tooth and nail to keep as much as possible out of public view until their investigation(s) are complete.

The sooner the better if they can get indictments.

New FBI Filings Reveal ‘Pending Investigation’ Into Clinton’s E-Mails is Far From Over

A pair of declarations submitted to a federal judge by the FBI late Friday in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit brought by Vice News reveal new details about the Bureau’s “pending investigation” into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private e-mail server (“Clinton Server”) that tend to indicate the matter is far from over.

In December, Vice News filed a FOIA lawsuit against the FBI seeking to obtain information related to the Clinton Server......

2nd source with the lawsuit itself

The Pressure is on Hillary !!!

edit on Mar-26-2016 by xuenchen because: [email protected]/leavenworth

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This matter will not fade away or be whitewashed, no matter how much she's gotten away with in the past. Her day of reckoning will come, proving her the habitual liar.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think she is going down and we are being set up for a martial law situation where Obama is King. Honestly I can't see the Democrats throwing the election to an Independent running as a Democrat......

Fun times!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I think she is going down and we are being set up for a martial law situation where Obama is King. Honestly I can't see the Democrats throwing the election to an Independent running as a Democrat......

Fun times!

Very possible !!!

Obama and his Democrats are a very jealous and desperate group.

Any nit-picky little thing disrupts them and sends them into a wild frenzy.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Leave the girl alone!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Leave the girl alone!

She needs to explain every detail of her iniquities.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I really doubt anything will happen to Clinton. We've been hearing the threat of indictments against her for awhile now. If they were able to find anything substantial that would stick they would have put her away a long time ago. I wouldn't hold my breath.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
I really doubt anything will happen to Clinton. We've been hearing the threat of indictments against her for awhile now. If they were able to find anything substantial that would stick they would have put her away a long time ago. I wouldn't hold my breath.

The way it's playing-out, I doubt it as well. If you read the OP's sources, it uses the FBI's comments to imply that the investigation is not far from over, but in all actuality the FBI simply will not release certain information before the investigation has concluded because doing so may compromise the investigation.

"Materials that were retrieved from any server equipment and related devices obtained from former Secretary Clinton for the investigation, which would be responsive to [VICE News' FOIA request], are potential evidence in the FBI's investigation, or may provide leads to or context for potential evidence," Hardy wrote. "As this is an active and ongoing investigation, the FBI is continuing to assess the evidentiary value of any materials retrieved for the investigation from any such server equipment/related devices. Disclosure of evidence, potential evidence, or information that has not yet been assessed for evidentiary value while the investigation is active and ongoing could reasonably be expected to undermine the pending investigation by prematurely revealing its scope and focus."

Hardy noted that the FBI's probe was launched after the bureau received a referral from inspectors general of the State Department and the intelligence community about Clinton's use of a private email server. FBI Director James Comey acknowledged during testimony before the House Judiciary Committee last October that the FBI received a "security referral" from the watchdogs. But beyond that, "the FBI has not and cannot publicly acknowledge the specific focus, scope, or potential targets of any such investigation."

To summarize: This means nothing that we have not already heard before.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Fun times!

I thought you weren't paranoid like that. Come on.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Law NEWZ...really?

I do find Vice news to be credible and they are seeking information for a story. This though

on grounds that the documents it does have about Clinton's private email server are located in files pertaining to a pending investigation that is exempt from disclosure because their release would interfere with active law enforcement proceedings.

Begs more questions that it answers. It may be a totally separate investigation.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Fun times!

Very possible !!!

Obama and his Democrats are a very jealous and desperate group.

Any nit-picky little thing disrupts them and sends them into a wild frenzy.

What wild frenzies do you speak about? I have never seen Obama in a wild frenzy. So then, I ask what democrats?
edit on 26-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

people dont get just how big this is.

A hacker revealed the emails first. No one knows how much he got and who else he sent it to, and who they sent it to and so on.

no one knows because Hillary tried to cover her ass instead of coming clean

What was on the emails, some of them, was HUMAN INTEL.

So peoples names currently active in intelligence worldwide.

For all we know, and what I suspect is true, is that US operatives have been captured and others dont know if their identity has been compromised.

There is only one SAFE option and that is to pull them all, which is not safe and not an option,

so Hillary will go to jail, or look over her shoulder forever after.

People WILL die because of this leek. She is just trying not to be one of them or go to jail. Only a president could avoid the hell storm she has brewing. That is why she NEEDS to win the election.

Many may have died already. And by die I mean being captured and tortured for months......years

edit on 3 26 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This whole Clinton email thing is difficult to understand, politically speaking. I don't believe an indictment referral is coming from it. But damaging details could be revealed. In some ways, they already have. It makes me wonder about the Obama Admin. Being the President, he has the power of executive orders. He could easily order the JD to pour more resources and manpower into the investigation to expedite it. I have a very strong belief that if the investigation is still ongoing come August, then the GOP led Congress will call for special hearings on the matter. This could be very bad for Clinton, and I'll explain why....

The Presidential election is very similar to the NCAA football poll. It is much better to suffer early setbacks and finish strong. Teams ( and candidates ) that suffer a late season letdown are often left out of the party. As I said before, I don't believe that Clinton will be indicted. But how she is tried in the court of public opinion is a whole different matter. Most of us know that she is a shady, scandalous woman. Some dirt is coming forth from this investigation. If it comes in September or October she is toast, so to speak.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

One is the recent knee-jerk frenzy by the DNC over the whole Bernie Sanders thing.

Another is the complete panic displayed by the Hillary Campaign over the email scandal.

One more was the full blown cover-up effort with the Benghazi/Video boondoggle that got exposed.

The Benghazi cover-up effort was a wild frenzy because the 9/11/2012 incidents happened right before Obama's re-election and the White House was in jealous nit-picky mania-mode.

There's 100's of other examples.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
originally posted by: xuenchen

What wild frenzies do you speak about? I have never seen Obama in a wild frenzy. So then, I ask what democrats?

Oh and what about the Obama/Kerry fanatical mania when they wanted to bomb Syria after those chemical attacks?

Those little "precision" missile strikes they were hollering about.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Fun times!

That's just stupid.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I have to agree. It really is a scenario based upon paranoia rather than upon reality.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
She's slipperier than a greased weasel.

I won't hold my breath until she in jail.

And even then I wouldn't believe it because Obama would pardon her.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
what happens is this investigation takes so damn long and god forbid its not done until after she wins? assuming she does win. can they boot her from office if anything comes from this after an election?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Fun times!

Trump starts a race war, Hillary gets indicted and Obama can claim nobody is fit for presidency and stays in power.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join