It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus offers bread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: newnature1
And "the age of grace" is pure myth, has no basis in the teachings of Yeshua and is the product of someone who seriously hated the REAL 12 Apostles. And never met Yeshua.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heresiarch

What people like you who HATE God's Law don't realize is that you have been decieved into accepting a false gospel.

Faith without works is DEAD, it is not enough to just have faith, according to Jesus and James, who both SHOULD be believed before the liar Paul.

I usually don't even respond to people who are too blind in their hatred of the Law of God to realize this deception but you seem to have at least a thirst for knowledge, I suggest you look into it. Google Dead SeaScrolls deception. Read it.

Why do you have to be so offensive to people who believe differently to you? Saying their decieved and blind.

Shame on you.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

As a matter of fact, you have no scriptural support for the crap you believe without blindly taking Sauls word for it.

Yeshua didn't teach it, James, the leader of the Jerusalem church and one of the pillars of Messianic Judaism taught AGAINST it.

You are willing to disbelieve the REAL 12 Apostles and just blindly reject what Yeshua taught because some scumbag CLAIMS to have seen the Ascended Christ who specifically said NOT to believe such people who claim to have seen him.

Because he said it (Saul)?

You say he is a 'new' apostle? Ok. Read the vision of new Jerusalem in Revelation.

How many Apostles in said vision? 12

How many Apostles are there? 12

Enjoy the deception you choose to follow. You have been informed.

edit on 29-3-2016 by Heresiarch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98

What people like you who HATE God's Law don't realize is that you have been decieved into accepting a false gospel.

Faith without works is DEAD, it is not enough to just have faith, according to Jesus and James, who both SHOULD be believed before the liar Paul.

I usually don't even respond to people who are too blind in their hatred of the Law of God to realize this deception but you seem to have at least a thirst for knowledge, I suggest you look into it. Google Dead SeaScrolls deception. Read it.

Why do you have to be so offensive to people who believe differently to you? Saying their decieved and blind.

Shame on you.

The reason is because I am more concerned with telling people the truth than I am with feelings based on lies.

I would only be ashamed if I DIDN'T tell them about the history of Catholicism and the truth.

Shame on you for advocating deception.
edit on 29-3-2016 by Heresiarch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98

Shame on you.

The reason is because I am more concerned with telling people the truth than I am with feelings based on lies.

I would only be ashamed if I DIDN'T tell them about the history of Catholicism and the truth.

Shame on you for advocating deception.

Not advocating deception just respect of others.
Show some compassion least you do the devils work for him. No need for disrespecting others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join