It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Technology..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Rosinitiate

As to work...once living things evolve to be even more automated....then it's not "work" so much anymore... It's sit back and enjoy the ride.

Look how automated humans are biologically...they go through the motions...not really live...and now we are in an automated world.

I'm just saying that the "first ones" may have the whole universe on autopilot now..

And they may be xenophobes.

Kev

Hey, I'm still just trying to grasp a sense of sharing space with a plethora of known unknowns. Trying to grasp their level of intellectual advancement is still lost on me.

Why is it when they are here and seen they are hominids that breathe our air and see in the same visible light spectrum?

I think they could possibly be more human than we may realize.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

People who want to see UFOs see UFOs.
People with little imagination see humanoid aliens.
People who want to see the Virgin Mary see her.

There is something there sometimes, but exactly what has yet to be proven.

Kev

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I've seen unexplainable light phenomenon as well as some type of nut and bolts craft (different incidents years apart)

The nuts and bolts I saw looked eerily similar to a photo I once saw of the helicopter drone that crashed in Bin Laden's compound before he went to swim with fishes. It hovered silently and didn't appear to have propellers but it DID look like a blocky almost Minecraft version of a helicopter. *shrugs*

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I've seen unexplainable light phenomenon as well as some type of nut and bolts craft (different incidents years apart)

The nuts and bolts I saw looked eerily similar to a photo I once saw of the helicopter drone that crashed in Bin Laden's compound before he went to swim with fishes. It hovered silently and didn't appear to have propellers but it DID look like a blocky almost Minecraft version of a helicopter. *shrugs*

Well that's the thing.. so have I.. seen an apparent nuts and bolts craft.
Then it changed shape 3 times in 30 seconds.
We can't trust our senses
(in reference to your magician statement).

Kev

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Also, the other day I was reading about how they used a five dimensional formula to express gravity and a four dimensional scale I believe to express electromagnetism and when you laid out both formulas one after the other in 9 dimensional scale with electromagnetism being an effect of gravity. In that the first five represent gravity and the subsequent dimensions for electromagnetism. The formulas was harmonic if you will.

Like the effects of energy in whatever form, if they are simply effects of machinations in other dimensions and we simply feel, see and experience something outside our ability to perceive than everything goes. Those entities would see and perceive these effects at a source level and its subsequent effects in our humble dimensions.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

No we certainly can't.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HolgerTheDane2

I recognize him now, thanks for the reminder. The best comedians make you think, point out the fallacy of our world. Thats where I find the most humor.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

…the real meat and potatoes is in his book.

Which meat and potatoes theory of his you like best, and can you point me to some meat of it on line?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Why is it when they are here and seen they are hominids that breathe our air and see in the same visible light spectrum?

Because the 'gardeners', the maintenance 'personnel', have to have opposable thumbs to terraform. As much as 'spirit' may be one aspect the simple beauty of a seed, egg, DNA, cell division and the womb are obviously very physical.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Which meat and potatoes theory of his you like best, and can you point me to some meat of it on line?

Links between Vallee's interest in Skinwalker ranch always raises my brow. And his "6-layer Model for Anomalous Phenomena"

www.jacquesvallee.net...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Cool, know what I'm reading later.

A primary objection to the reality of UAP events among scientists is that witnesses consistently report objects whose seemingly absurd behavior “cannot possibly” be related to actual phenomena, even under extreme conditions. Skeptics insist that intelligent extraterrestrial (ETI) visitors simply would not perpetrate such antics as are reported in the literature.

I'm eyewitness to one such event. Should be interesting to see where he goes with it, comparatively speaking.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I should've added this for a source also. I really enjoyed this thread, one of my favorites.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: intrptr

Links between Vallee's interest in Skinwalker ranch always raises my brow. And his "6-layer Model for Anomalous Phenomena"

www.jacquesvallee.net...

As you know, Dr. Vallee came to my house for dinner last year. He truly has an excellent mind; very open to possibilities. However he does not speculate much, but rather accumulates data and looks for patterns.

We discussed some of his most famous cases: the South American cases, Bentwaters, Skinwalker ranch, etc. Was a truly wonderful Saturday.

Of course he didn't say one single word about anything covered by an NDA.

I'd say the most animated of our discussuons was about the obvious nature of things not being "nuts and bolts" and the nature of the control loop.
edit on 26-3-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
What's the difference between single cell organisms and self-aware machines? Lots and lots of time. Something the universe has a great deal of.

Not only that, but at a certain point, even time becomes a commodity, and the intelligent machines surpass its limits.

I used to not give a lot of credence to the notion that we're living in a simulation created by artificial superintelligences, but given their apparent inevitability (using our example), then it become less and less implausible. The only limit a superintelligent self-replicating AI would have would be the extent of the universe, and once you have the universe, you have all the time in it, too. You transcend it.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Ahhh, better. Much prefer reading others take on others work, why I like ATS so much, lots of intelligent people here that can illuminate the terrain so to speak because they have looked into the matter at length and drawn their own conclusions.

First of all, let me just say, I don't hold much for celebrity and movements. People that set themselves up as experts and form organizations or develop followings that promote a set of beliefs or ideas (without much basis in forensics) are, in my mind, just as useless to me as a church service or University class on Evolution.

I will say this however, I am fortunate in that I have seen one of these things and I know the difference between what all the discussions of theories about whether they are real or not and what means of technology they use… for, and I quite from that thread…

What is the only source of data about the UFO phenomenon? It is the UFOs themselves!

Seeing one makes a person a witness, after that its no longer about believing or belief systems. In the light of the information about these unearthly tech that I was witness too, I can't listen anymore to the people that profess to know about it but can't begin to discuss the simplest of questions about their existence, purpose and means of travel.

Further, Vallee has a wall of construct he has developed that doesn't seem to lead anywhere. Its a shallow opinion I'm sure, having not delved much beyond the brief exposure I've had. Which I thank you for. I enjoyed his rabbit hole, too.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The fringe has always said they regard the soul as a form of energy that comes from an individual source.
They don't know a lot or tell us much about the "Source" itself.
I personally would say THAT' 'S what humans call "God".
The fact that aliens DO exist just makes my faith LARGER.
edit on 27-3-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Thanks for that thread, I posted there about some observations I've made over the years…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Just a thought that's been gleaned via infection from this thread ... and is an old one from physics, sci-fi, daydreams, etc., and is evident from some responses, just not articulated, so I'll try as a resident stater of the obvious.

Picture an old civ that becomes "post biological" and is now self "uploaded" as one intelligence, and sequestered away in some safe, non physical place ... mysteries are deciphered, others found, thoughts thought... then the notion, "Hmm... it might be nice to be individuated and physical, or simpler, again, to get back to the essence of the basic question of "being" ... then it (or IT) re-starts a universe of physical phenomena, injects itself as a little squirmy whatsit and time runs...

wash, rinse, repeat.... kali yuga, big bang/big crunch-fade, etc... doesn't answer any egg or chicken q's, buuut...?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
UFO's are even weirder then I fist orignally thought, before some of my sightings, I thought they were the traditional space-agey metallic, spinning disks like tops, but from what I've seen nothing really like that....Well for the most part anyway. Most of the time it like a blobs of light, in the sky, swimming through it like a fish, rather then a bird, almost like the sky was a fluid to them. They could just casually swim, with the sway motion by to just striaght darting.

Like Foo Fighters or Orange Orbs for example, could just appear, disappear, and reappear, like they were popping out of existence, but that could be the illusional special effect of camouflage, but at the same time, they illuminate, but ghostly. And are coordinated in their movements, to just dancing around each other, to the point they could look like one, to making shapes or formations, and able to change them uniformly... Like ones at the front moving backwards, while simultaneously other would move forward.

Like dancing little suns.

While others just fly out of nowhere, where some seem metallic, or mechanical, to sterling silver, to matt black while maybe even still having that same kind of illuminating light. Where they'd look like stars, or satellites, to even giving a similar glow too, but more brighter I guess. Even using the colour black but with the same effect.

edit on 28-3-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join