It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militants Threaten Oil And Gas Infrastructure in Algeria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Another country we in the west do not hear that much about unless actually looking is, Algeria. Well it looks like their oil and gas infrastructure is now coming under Islamic radical attack which happened again on March 18th 2016. The video shows an ISIS flag and convoy.

B.P. PLC and Norway's SATOIL has started evacuating personnel as they do not want a repeat of a 2013 incident where 40 workers were killed at another plant called Amenas, which was located in eastern Algeria close to the Libyan border..

I will just add that many many countries in Africa are having problems with militants, not just North Africa.

I personally get sick and tired of all the conflicts; I suppose we are living in a time of "a great reset" whether we want to or not.

A Lion mustn't concern himself about the feelings of the Gazelle less he starve. The militants are worse than any pack of Lions IMO.

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Like you say a lot of African countries are struggling with Terrorists and when you mix this with the endemic corruption which has blighted many if not most of the African countries for well ! ever.. Which is a big shame. Algeria having that border with Libya has had a lot of troubles.. 109 Alleged terrorists killed in 2015 in Algeria..

crisisgroup.be...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The reasons why Africa is such a mess go back to why they took down Libya. It begins there. You want to understand, sit through this…

top topics

join