It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really know what you are wishing for?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You say it with a proud voice;" I choose war ".. And i look on the still growing green grass fields and knowing they will soon be covered with blood..
Have you ever seen a dragon without any ideals, he wont even care who lives or who dies as long as his throne is made of skulls and bones..
I see nation after nation, saying ;" We want war.." Do you really know what you are wishing for?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AldarKose
OI see nation after nation, saying ;" We want war.." Do you really know what you are wishing for?
. They DONT & its sad... I shared this the other day with a friend who says nuke em
My response was basically if nukes are brought out it may escalate things into a WAR many do not want. Where the martial laws may be implemented to say prevent a dirty weapon from being released. There is already a lot of animosity against the U.S.A for past wars that has fueled the ignorance thus far SO WHY INCREASE THE MALICE CARNAGE FACTOR? It is sad because many claim to want a tuff response. BUT FROM WHAT 1 LEARNED ON EA*RTH 1 MUST BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST IF YOU INITIATE A DESTRUCTIVE HIT... SO I HOPE ALL INTERESTED IN AGGRESSION RESPONSES ARE READY TO LOSE FREEDOMS. If not many are rolling the dice with entire life on this planet...

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I don't think many want war as much as they seem too.
project out the energy you want returned if nukes are projected many must accept we ALL* may be about to go into full metaphysical settings.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Most in power positions that view war as the go-to option, have never served in conflict nor would allow their children to. It's easy to bargain away others lives as fodder when you will never hold a service rifle in combat.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo. 1 agrees. Maybe if the war bringers or their offspring fought with the SOLDIERS there would be less wars.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Pray for the war mongers to be bound on the earth or removed and for the meek to inherit it.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
When a throne is vaccant, kings fight for it, but the people choses who to follow.. Kings go to war cause the people seek blood, the king seek immortality, the people seek a purpose.. They find a meaning in war..

All men are born with sin, they just look for an excuse to murder..

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AldarKose

We must find a purpose in peace and fight for it with the weapons of righteousness...we wrestle not against flesh and blood.

Bind the wicked Lord and let the righteous rule and let the earth be filled with the peace of their reign.
edit on 25-3-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Every one is born with sin

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AldarKose

Are there not those who have been born again...of the spirit and not of the flesh ? Then let them reign and they will love the rest of us...their enemies. And they will do good to those that have despitefully used them....

top topics

join