It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's see who really spreads the hate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Have you tried to explain to that person why she is wrong? If need be request you and her get mediation in HR so you can clarify your posistion. If not id seriously see about getting her recommendation declined because if she gets over you youre screwed.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

This morning, I said goodbye to the crew with a hearty Sieg Heil to express my disdain for some policy changes that increase the already unbearable discomfort in which we work. (We are now required to wear a company uniform which is long sleeved thick cotton-poly blend year round in a plant which has been measured to reach 125 degrees.) Rules are rules right? I'm not sure that the risk of somebody finding a human body hair in a 44000 pound lot of raw peanuts outweighs the risk of one of my people dying of a heat stroke, but I digress only to make my point. I use the company tool-box meetings to convey the FACT that these people are being conditioned to following a fascist regime.

Sad story.
But what did you expected ?

Heil Hitler ?

Or may you were expecting to hear - "come on honey, you are probably menstruating" ( Trump style)

Apologies.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Very true but in sure you could get the same effect by pinning apiece of paper with the candidates names on it to a shirt

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Reldra lets be serious for just a moment here. Have you seen the polls? Like ALL of them? Have you read the delegate count? Sanders is done Reldra. I dont know how the democrats did it but they have left behind (far behind) a candidate that is a hundred fold more honorable than Hillary.

Reldra whether we like it or not it's between Hillary and Trump. If you vote Sanders (who I respect) you are wasting your vote because Hillary has got the Democratic nomination in the bag. Furthermore, it is very likely that Sanders will drop out for such a devastating defeat.

Who do you vote for then?

I'm an independent... My choice is this..

#1. Sanders
If Sanders shows not a glimmer of hope(which there is none anymore) then..

#2. Trump
I think he will probably fail but he just might (just maybe) get a good start on turning this thing around.
If Trump doesn't get the nomination then...

#3. Hillary
Fu*€ it we are screwed, lets just speed up the inevitable downward spiral and get it over with.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join