It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Predicts Brussels Attack Within Days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Interesting article. First let me say, I accept that some Psychics are real based on my experience and the fact that Psychics have Veteran Police Detectives vouching for them. You also have scientific evidence pointing to a precognition of events.

American seer Eric Leigh-Pink, who hosts worldwidepredictions.com, where he has made uncanny predictions about the Belgium train and terror attacks – even predicting them within days of happening – now warns of an impending attack in Paris.

His latest prediction was on March 17, when he wrote of a visual of clock hands reaching 12, and stating that "we are expecting one of our major predictions to happen between now and the 19th. But Spirit also shared that another prediction would happen right after this countdown, two separate events back to back."

www.newsmax.com...

His website is interesting and he predicted a terror attack in France after this attack in Belgium somewhere near The Louvre.

Prediction 11-25-15 Belgium Bombing
“It’s not France it’s Belgium.
Thursday
Raid.. Protect Lou.”
I had a visual of a bomb that went off all that was left was rubble.
I had a visual of 3 gray sticks.
I tried to ask where? and again they talked about Lou, followed by two other messages.
I had a visual of coffee grounds on the ground
I had a visual of a cross in the skyline, perhaps a church or school.
Predictions on 11-16-15 (I assume this is what they mean by ‘Its not France but Belgium.’)
“France.. the lou is in danger.. protect it.. and the area around it..
Manipulative.. they will draw your attention elsewhere and then try to destroy (or damage it).. Fire.. 24.. 25” — Spirits Voice

worldwidepredictions.com...

He said he thinks the Lou is The Louvre. Like I said, interesting.
edit on 23-3-2016 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

Gin

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This morning they evacuated Toulouse airport in France for security reasons. Lou could also be part from that, but let's really hope nothing bad happens.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

That's interesting. I'm with you, I hope nothing bad happens. It looks like the 24 and 25 could be Thursday or Friday after the Belgium attack. Hopefully they thwart these things before they happen.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I wonder how many predictions this psychic has made have come to nought>

Predicting a terrorist outrage somewhere in Europe will yield results.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Ugh. Psychics. The chances that one psychic predicted this (which he didn't really anyway), out of all the millions of psychics out there in their $2 billion dollar a year scam-of-a-profession, is no more than wordplay & awareness of what is happening in the world. Especially because all of these attacks were known to be a possibility (as he admits). How about predicting something totally random that isn't expected to happen? And how about predicting it specifically, not using vague words that could be interpreted any way that fits.

He says his mission is to "predict future world events through the information provided to me by a spiritual force determined to change the horrors that are coming.”

I'd say he predicts the future based on reading the news and making vague guesses. And still isn't changing anything except doing damage to our culture by pushing hocus-pocus around and attempting to pass it off a legit. And making $100/hour (as per his website) to boot (which puts a different spin on the "mission" doesn't it).

Just remember, what's more likely... that someone reads the news outlets & has a line on some info OR the known laws of science & universe are suspended so some dude can 'see' outside of fixed time & into the future before it happens. I'd wager on the prior.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The 25th is still open and if he is right with a psychic prediction it was a precursor to more. Daesh claimed the attacks as well as said they are not done yet. I'm sure they'd love to ruin the Louve, maybe if anything, intuition is not far off.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

How about predicting something totally random that isn't expected to happen? And how about predicting it specifically, not using vague words that could be interpreted any way that fits.

Because that's how they work. Using words that are mostly vague and could be interpreted to mean anything After The Fact, then point to them and say "See, I was right!".

Here's a sample of his "predictions"

I had a visual of a airplane that had crashed. The plane crashed into something because their was structural debris around it as well. I had a visual of this overwhelmingly huge flood, in the visual the water just poured in, all at once. The implication was southern South America, Chile and Argentina.

Wow. A plane crash and flooding in South America. There are planes that crash somewhere in the world every day. Flooding in South America? Jeez. When doesn't it flood?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I'd say you should really look into something before you scoff at it.
Psychic ability is real and has been scientifically proven. Governments have programmes dedicated to its study. Universities have programs dedicated to its study.
But I guess you know better huh?
You want to act so superior to the good people in this thread have at it.
Just know that no one here cares what you think or will let what you think change what they know.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Planes don't crash in the world every day! Plane travel is one of the safest ways to travel.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Not true. It is just that there are too many cars that car crashes happen more often. If thete were few million more planes, lets see if crashes will happen more often or not.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Why psychists has to be vague? Why? Cant they say what will happen exactly?

Does anyone even think so of those psychists know what will happen because they are on the inside? In leagues with the ones making the incidents?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Psychic ability is real and has been scientifically proven. Governments have programmes dedicated to its study. Universities have programs dedicated to its study.
Just know that no one here cares what you think or will let what you think change what they know.

Please can you show me where it is "scientifically proven" ? Any acknowledged source will do

Also, I said to the Mrs on Friday when Belgian officials captured the Paris ringleader "something will kick off in Belgium now, and soon" - does that mean I have special powers? Can I claim some sort of grant to fund my powers?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: expatwhite

Look for it yourself. If you're really interested.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Ok.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Just because YOU study something doesn't mean you will find what you are looking for DOH

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Interesting article. First let me say, I accept that some Psychics are real based on my experience and the fact that Psychics have Veteran Police Detectives vouching for them. You also have scientific evidence pointing to a precognition of events.

There is more evidence to suggest that these people are not using any "psychic" powers at all, and that the very few who have actually led to results in investigations have based their actions on probability, and uncovered things that the original investigations missed through ineptitude by the police.

Believe me, I have looked into many of these cases, and the statistical data shows that the VERY FEW which actually did result in any new investigative leads were probably nothing but luck, or seeing something originally missed by incompetent officers.

I have never seen any actual evidence that these people do anything remarkable.

originally posted by: neoholographic
His website is interesting and he predicted a terror attack in France after this attack in Belgium somewhere near The Louvre.

People need to realize that anyone can present information on a website, before or after an event, to make is seem as though they predicted something. I could set up a website this afternoon and make it look like I predicted 9/11, the only way you would be able to tell I hadn't is by running a check on the domain reg. Even then, if I did so on a website I registered before then I could backdate anything I like.

And lets be honest here, an attack is likely, and it's likely in Europe, and it's more likely in France or Belgium, and it's even more likely it would target a major tourism hub.

I don't see anything here other than probability and guessing.

These hints are always so vague too, that when something does happen the person who made the claim can weave the facts of the event around their imagery in so many ways. You mention Lou and the fact that you think the Louvre is likely, then the next person mentions Toulouse Airport, and we could probably find another thousand locations in France or Belgium which could fit this. So you see how this can already be manipulated to look more like a prediction when "Lou" could be woven into a thousand street names in France, a hundred businesses or tourist sites, potentially hundreds of thousands of peoples names...

I will not be surprised to see something happen, and I would not be surprised if it happened at a tourist location with "Lou" in it. These are all such vague things almost any coming event could be woven into this "prediction".
edit on 6-4-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Psychic ability is real and has been scientifically proven.

No, it hasn't, stop blatantly lying.
There is absolutely NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE AT ALL that anyone has psychic ability. In the few instances where a supposed "psychic" has agreed to be tested under laboratory conditions they have failed every time.

Do NOT claim that something has been scientifically validated when it absolutely HAS NOT BEEN.

top topics

join