It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallout 4 - Rants, Smiles and Goofing Off

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raffles
I've just got the Automatron DLC today gonna give that a go real soon

Oh is that out today?

I've been doing a new playthrough this week, in prep for the new DLCs.. I'm not done yet!!! *shakes fist* haha

*opens Steam* *Fallout 4 has an update* wheeee!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Anyone else got the v1.5 beta update ?

It adds survival mode, i'm gonna be busy this weekend

edit on 2/4/16 by Raffles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Raffles

I haven't opted in to the beta, but I'm looking forward to the actual release of this survival mode!! It will change my gameplay style quite dramatically and I can't wait for the challenge

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yah, I've been reading little bits about the new Survival mode, woah.

It will certainly add a challenge to the game from what I've seen.

Not only do you have to eat and drink of course, but sleep too, have to watch the amount of Rad-X or Radaway that you use, else you become sick.

Ammo has weight now, so make sure you're carrying only what you need, heh.

Most certainly this will make the game more interesting to play for many people who choose that mode.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Anyone playing the PS4 version? I'm curious what are the best mods? Never modded before so, looking for advice.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I don't think PS has any mods, or at least not many.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grik123

There are mods for ps4, have been for a while, I just haven't been playing the game lately.

P.s. according to bethesda.net there are about 2300. I was just curious if anyone had some experience with the ps4 mods.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I took a long break from video games for a while as I often do, I usually alternate between periods of almost exclusively heavy gaming or binge watching my favorite series. I recently picked up the sticks again and to my delight discovered that fallout now has mods. I don't use many but one of my favorites are the "Marine follower mods" there are four individual companions you can add; Assault, tactical, recon and heavy. I use all four and you can equip them with whatever armor and weapons you want, I have them all decked out in marine armor (from the far harbor DLC) and equipped with some badass legendary weapons. I no longer have to fight anything, they smoke anything that comes within 10 feet of me. I've seen them drop deathclaws and behemoths in like 3 seconds, it's awesome if not game breaking but as for roleplaying aspect they fit into my narrative nicely being the Minute Men general and general spec ops badass and water baroness of the wasteland.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join