It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the most occult public parks on this Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Frogner Park...Its like a Geiger ALIEN theme park!

Weird just weird...

Seriously phallic and overtly esoteric but too funny how this is popular

The tower is too creepy reminds me of the Ministry of Magic...

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: troyof69

Dinosaur fossils.
One example there were Greek temples that held femur bone fossils and such as relics of gods and giants.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

My father worked in the foundry in Christiania and personally cast some of the Vigeland bronzes in this video, Many I'm aware of, are on the right side of the bridge. I've been to the park and while I don't find many of the sculptures particularly attractive most are thought provoking . There is nothing sinister about them. Scandinavian culture developed from a Pagan lifestyle not so long ago.
Thanks for posting this and allowing me to start my day with happy memories of my lovely Dad.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My concern about this kinda matter is, that there are professionals whose work, authority requires to know what they do, what means what. Then there are the ones who make it possible, sign the papers, give permission that these sculptures can be built. I do not know, how and why, cause if there isn't such big connection historically, where these arts come from, and why don't they throw even the idea or of the window?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join