It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is organizing silence through force in this election?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Only people getting money to buy up his tickets so people cant go to his events, get buses there and back and pay for legal fees are his opposition

They can even afford internet shills

If that doesnt scream dirty candidates opposed to him I dont know what does.

edit on 3 20 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Oh here it is. The big excuse. Just like how every time a Republican loses it was "intentional" - Republicans clearly "wanted" to lose "that time". And this time, it's clearly not the people who are upset. How could it be?? They're so lazy, and unemployed, and contribute nothing.... There's no way... it must be a huge conspiracy to how all these people are protesting.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

Want some adult conversation with this kiddie talk?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

So you just attack everyone you dont agree with

Nice.

Your "side" looks so rational and nice.

Real logical people to support as you group think and spam a rational and civil conversation with sophomoric humor

This is who the other candidates send to ruin our venues of dialogue because they think we are too dumb to notice

take notice people

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Hey man honest question, have you been drinking?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

No
can you stay on topic and leave me out of this since I am not the subject

Are you even capable of forming an educated response not founded in vitriol and hatred of everyone you dont agree with

CAN YOU RESPECT OTHERS?

This is the gutter the conversation has fallen into. The source of the opposition.

hatred and bile soaked words

If people ever needed a reason to support trump this is it. THIS is the level of dialogue the opposition is capable of. Real future with them at the helm. Because this is how intelligent people talk about the issues impacting our lives.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I'm not being hate full, I was just trying to understand the hostility, and it made sence a slip in character due to alcohol, would not be the first person to post a lill drunk.

oh and don't be such a victim, you are the only hostile here, don't demand respect if you don't give any

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Where I live (it is even a show on television)

They have a panel of people from the parliament (finance, resource, foreign affairs minister ) they let a large bunch of people in to ask questions .. Things are explained to a regular joe openly without having to riot .. It's the same for candidates

I am not much into politics and am where I live a foreigner but I am pretty sure I am right

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I have not insulted anyone.

YOU have

Dont play the moral high ground now. Its absurd.

You showed your commitment to staying on topic and respecting the intelligence of those you wish to convince of the merit of your argument

You have shown the future your side is capable of.

Continue. You do us all a service by showing your true colors and intentions here

This is acceptable to you and how you wish to handle a complex society like the US

Ok.

Thanks for that clarification

You would spam and silence every place where rational dialogue happens.

This is how you "democracy"

Ok.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Stop spamming your social experiment please

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Easy answer to your question OP.

Its the real people that own this country that don't want a Donald trump presidency. Forget these politicians that go on TV and talk all big and smile like the cat on Alice in Wonderland.

Its the real people that own and have long since bought and paid for the courts, house, senate, judges etc etc. They have more money than they can ever spend and can buy anyone they need to. They've all been initiated into their own secret society good ol boys club. And make no mistake they see themselves as the real people and you and I are second rate ignorant bottom feeders.

Do you really think that the people who really decide things and own everything in this country would ever reveal themselves to the public?

No they won't. Thats what the politicians are there for. Not only are they there for the peasants to get mad at and blame for stupid things happening in the world, but they are also there to give people the illusion that somehow your vote matters and you get to pick your leaders. Our "leaders" are hand picked from the real leaders for their obedience and willingness to keep the system perpetrating itself.

Trump has not been indicted into their societies. He is not beholden to their money because he has enough to run his own campaign. This makes him unpredictable, and therefore a threat to them.
edit on 20-3-2016 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gifunot

That would be nice. The only problem is, as you can see, there are people only out to silence opposition, not convince them of the merit of their ideas.

They wish to spam and make everything a childish attack on those they disagree with, not educate and find a peaceful middle ground

I am trying and so far the only people disrupting this conversation are those opposed to trump.

Take notice

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

That was off topic. You have been nothing but a disruption to this conversation. That is the level of respect you have for everyone else who is trying to simply speak like adults.

That is the nature of the opposition. You are incapable of logical and rational conversation.

I do not see how you wish to convince people of the merit of your argument if you have yet to make a worthy contribution respectful of everyone.

Please go on.

You do us all a service by exposing the lack of substance the opposition is relying on when forming rebuttals to very serious issues impacting our lives.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Thank you for a rational response. Thank you for saying your peace without attacking those you do not agree with.

Thank you for being a proper agent of civil dialogue. THANK YOU for respecting our democratic values we hold so dear.

Its no wonder you support trump. You are not a child high on hate and ego

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Everyone take notice the only people able to speak like adults are in support of trump

Respectful, on topic, intelligent, informed.

I cant make this up.

See for yourselves

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

2 weekends in a row, making the troll threads with the fake trump support, it's not entertaining, trump supporters are not all crazy they are real people with hopes of change and the mocking you do of them should get you banned

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Tadaman I respect that you want to have a respectful conversation of substance. You're asking for names of the people organizing disruptions. I suggest it is simply the opposition that Trump created by being himself.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

yet I can stay on topic and not attack you to make my point

YOU should get a posting ban for post after post of off topic attacks about me personally

If I was to alert every post offtopic, do you think you would get a warning MR mini Mod

Are you going to ever post on topic or are you only here to prove my point

That you have nothing to add beyond hate. That the opposition is only here to keep the conversation in the mire

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I'm drunk too

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Ok, I addressed that in the first post.

If that is the case, thank you for your addition. No one would agree with you though since its illogical to assume Clinton or sanders dont have a dog in this race. That they are not trying to undermine the process just because they arent winning like they would like to. That their wall street backed high investment handlers arent involved in this despicable display.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join