It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep Thoughts By Jack Handey

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
"A belief is only a thought that one thinks over and over".

Just a thought to break thinks up.....

"Everything is all predestined, or it's all random"....

It can't be both...Pick your side..either way you are right....lol

With that thought, where does "free will" come into play?

(sorry, too much Sunday morn coffee)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

Well....be happy then. I live mostly outside the box in my entire life. I do visit the inside occasionally, so as to get along with people or help someone. But, I find that being internally referenced is essential for my own happiness and contentment. All my "enemies" only self define that way. There are people I don't engage with much, because it harshes my bliss. But, the only emotional energy I can muster for them, falls into the range of pity, sympathy and ocassionally empathy, when I can see they are about to learn an important life lesson.

Be well.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising
a reply to: Kandinsky

Thanks! Call me altruistic but I like to think that, if there really was a shadow cadre running the world with complicit intent to oppress...humanity and righteousness would eventually prevail.

I try to leave the U.S. at least once a year, if possible, to gain fresh perspectives. There really is no room to breathe at home, at least in my opinion. It doesn't take long to become overwhelmed by fear, polarization, dissatisfaction, disenchantment, etc...just general negativity. There is tension like I've never seen it before, and it's starting to simmer. Hopefully it isn't brought to a boil and/or the stove doesn't catch the curtains on fire.

I have recently binge watched the first two seasons of Black List. And I think it is a very good example of predictive programming. Just about every conspiracy and sub-conspiracy is represented, along with a great deal of ambiguity about just who the good guys and bad guys are. Overall, I think major underlying theme is reconcilliation between old guard and new guard.

If you subscribe to the theory of disclosure of secrets, through mass media....for whatever reason TPTB seem to do that.....it would indicate to me, in a rather meta-data kind of way, that the public at large is being softened up for some forgiveness.

Just my opinion, of course.

Be well.
edit on 20-3-2016 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Oh.

Thought it would be a thread about autoeroticism.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jabbathehut

"A belief is only a thought that one thinks over and over".

Just a thought to break thinks up.....

"Everything is all predestined, or it's all random"....

It can't be both...Pick your side..either way you are right....lol

With that thought, where does "free will" come into play?

(sorry, too much Sunday morn coffee)

Lol no worries. It's getting deep in here!

originally posted by: Enderdog

I have recently binge watched the first two seasons of Black List. And I think it is a very good example of predictive programming. Just about every conspiracy and sub-conspiracy is represented, along with a great deal of ambiguity about just who the good guys and bad guys are. Overall, I think major underlying theme is reconcilliation between old guard and new guard.

If you subscribe to the theory of disclosure of secrets, through mass media....for whatever reason TPTB seem to do that.....it would indicate to me, in a rather meta-data kind of way, that the public at large is being softened up for some forgiveness.

Just my opinion, of course.

Be well.

Thanks for your input. I wonder if the public at large is capable of forgiveness? For example, I can't see the Federal Reserve being publicly ousted and people not wanting heads to roll lol. Not like it matters I guess though; whatever the establishment wants, it gets. And whatever it wants us to think, it will think. I've pretty much given up on the idea of 'disclosure' ever happening.
edit on 28-3-2016 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Oh.

Thought it would be a thread about autoeroticism.

Well, you know, it's not too late for that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join