It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can i cure gonorrhea naturally? Advice please

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Hello people from ATS. i was diagnosed with gonorrhea on feb 4 ..Yesterday was my last day of taking antibiotics. So its been 10 days of taking Doxycycline twice a day. The thing is that i still have symptoms. My throat is still sore and my eyes feel sore as well.. It still burns to pee etc and i feel like i have a repressed flu... Sorry if TMI i just really need help... Ive been taking garlic,sage tea as a remedy as well but no luck... I did have a miscarriage a week ago and i lost a lot of blood so maybe my immune system is really down.. I also tend to be anemic.. Something just doesn't feel right... I hope this is not a resistant strain.. I have a doctors appointment next Thursday for a follow up but i think theyre gonna make me take more antibiotics... Ive been taking antibiotics almost all month now cause i also got treated for a uti for 5 days with keflex, im actually scared to be taking so many antibiotics. They will probably make me take more since i dont think the infection has gone away otherwise i wouldnt get burning when i pee and my urinary system feels irritated... Do you guys know how i can cure it naturally? I feel really ill .. Ive been through a lot of stress as well. Its one of the lowest points of my life.. I dont wanna get into too much detail about how i got it but i was raped by my own boyfriend and he was cheating on me all along as well. Theres a police case too its buzzare... Any help please?

edit on 19-3-2016 by Lightbeing123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lightbeing123

wow, sorry for all you have been through...you should take this seriously and keep that appointment next thursday...don't know what can help with your std, but I would reccomend yogurt with cultures in it...antibiotics kill not only the bad but the good as well, the yogurt cultures help replentish the good , keeping the digestive track in balance

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

Oh trust me. I am taking this seriously. I am freaked out and scared for my health. Ive never had an STD in my life till now.
I should have used protection but i trusted this guy. I was actually reading about antibiotics killing the good bacteria. Maybe thats why i feel more ill? Thank you for the advice im gonna eat yogurt tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

If you just set yourself on fire, no one else has to worry....

Seriously though, I wouldn't publicly have said I contracted gonorrhea from poor sexual practices.

Perhaps it's best to seek professional medical help getting over this ailment, then practice safe sex in the future.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Lightbeing123 As posted above, eat yogurt, keep your appointment and take more antibiotics if you have to. A long period of time taking antibiotics can be treated by taking a probiotic capsule in the refrigerated section. More info on taking probiotic,
www.livestrong.com...
Apparently, take a probiotic two hours after the antibiotic.
I don't know if there is a natural cure, but you'll definitely want to replenish your good bacteria.
If your immune system is down, you could look into olive leaf extract. It has anti bacterial and antiviral properties, but is not a cure... it helps though,
www.livestrong.com...
More on olive leaf side effects and drug interactions,
www.about-olive-leaf-extract.com...
I hope you feel better soon. Take good care.

edit on 19-3-2016 by peppycat because: punctuation

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Well that was unnecessary. You don't even know the whole story. I was in a relationship with this guy. He was sleeping around and i had no idea Otherwise i would have obviously stopped having sex with him or used protection. The only reason why i dint was because i wanted a kid from him and he told me he was tested. I don't sleep around with a bunch of people so please keep your ignorant stingy comments to yourself next time. Will go to the doctor but im obviously asking for an alternative remedy as well.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I can't offer advice for all of this, but your doc will know more when you go.

However, I have kidney stones a lot, and that usually means UTI issues as well. A life saver is a medicine called Azo. That is the typical name brand in the US. Any place like Walmart or CVS/pharmacy will have it. The brand Azo is a bit more expensive than the store brands of course, but the cheapest is at any Dollar General kinda stores. Phenazopyridine or "urinary pain relief" is what it says on the box. Don't bother with the added cranberry or whatever else versions.

It won't cure anything, but it help numb that particular UTI pain.

Don't freak out when you have radioactive-neon colored orange pee after you start taking it. It is funny when you forget and panic for a second though.

Don't take it if you are allergic to any dyes.

You can also ask your doc for a prescription strength version if you find it helps.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

As sympathetic as I am to your plight, a conspiracy based message board is not the proper forum for soliciting advice. If you are still having symptoms and you don't have an appointment with your primary physician for almost a week, I would strongly encourage you to go to an ER or Urgent Care and seek immediate assistance from a qualified professional. If not treated properly, it could lead to pelvic inflammatory disease which can lave you sterile on a good day and kill you on a bad one. I'm not an MD but if you were diagnosed with a UTI also, that is one more reason to not wait until Thursday as there is the possibility that you were misdiagnosed with a UTI when in fact you were in the early stages of PID. This isn't something to put off for 5 or 6 days. Your best bet is to rule out a more serious issue immediately instead of hoping it will go away with some snake oil natural remedy.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lightbeing123 Along with talking to your doctor and taking the antibiotics for UTI, consider cranberry juice without sugar added or cranberry supplements,
www.livestrong.com...
Also try to avoid sugar until you are all better.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Thank you so much for the links and advice.
I was actually wondering how to do all of this..

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BarefootInWinter

Thank you i will use this advice next time i get a UTI my uti actually got cured but the gonorreah hasn't.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lightbeing123 Your welcome. I do want to stress keeping your appointment and taking the antibiotics. I don't think there are any actual natural cures for what your going through, only things that will help you alongside of what your doctors prescribe. You can have your doctor check to see if you are having anemia right now and they will most likely prescribe an iron supplement.
Many of the folks that work in a healthfood store, health and beauty isle, work there because they are passionate about herbal, holistic and natural medicine and can be very helpful in finding what can get you feeling optimum again... but do see your doctor.
It seems you've just been through a lot. I hope your emotions and mind heal too.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Im aware that this is a conspiracy forum but i also know that there is a lot of smart people here with great advice. Ive read of people giving out remedies that help cure cancer so I thought i should give it a shot. Your advice is actually great as well. I do feel like waiting a whole week will only harm my health more. I seriously feel ill and like if I'm in danger. My intuition tells me that something is not right. I barely finished my treatment a day ago so i was calm hoping that it would go away. That wasn't the case so i made another appointed,but like you said i have to seek emergency care. Ive read about gonorrreah having all of those effects on your health. Its scary that it can kill you. Im gonna go to the e.r tomorrow morning. Thank you.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

There's a cure for gonorrhoea. Not sure there's a cure for people looking down their noses at people in distress.

@ Lightbeing - rest up and keep good people around you while your body and your mind recover from all of this. Solitude can be a negative. Definitely be very clear with the doctors.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
If you're still having symptoms, try a really big Tylenol. Or give yer next BFF a lie detector before you sleep with him. The way most people are these days if all you got was that, consider yourself lucky.

Perhaps there's another test you need cause he gave you something else? Didn't that kill Caligula? Or was it Roger Murdock? Matlock?

edit on 19-3-2016 by BooCrackers because: I pee'd myself

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

And that is exactly why I urged you to seek immediate medical attention. You should be asymptomatic by now and the fact that, based on your OP, your symptoms don't seem to be alleviating at all is worrisome. I hope you didn't take my comments as bashing you. I was more concerned that you would delay seeking proper assistance in hopes of an easy fix. It took a lot of courage to ask complete strangers for advice and I apologize if I came off as belittling, it really wasn't may intention. The symptoms you describe and the additional and equally serious medical problems you have had in tandem with this infection could be indicative of something that needs to be addressed immediately. I really do hope everything works out for you and that you are on the mend and feeling well soon. Please let me know how you make out. I don't do prayers but I will definitely be thinking of you and hoping all is well. Like I said earlier, better to go now and have it be nothing terribly serious than wait until Thursday and have it turn out to be something that could have been nipped in the bud over the weekend. Keep positive and take care of yourself, I'm rooting for you that it's something minor.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I am trying to keep positive cause i know that negativity brings your immune system down and its been down lately because i am still not done with this guy. Just two days ago he posted nude pictures of me on tumblr I sent the evidence to the lapd though. Ive been keeping contact with them... Hes gonna be interrogated about the rape.. Im trying my hardest to stay positive. Thank you. Oops I dont know how the thumbs down got in there haha.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

What Peter said.

Also, ginger tea is great for a sore throat and good for the system! Just cut up some fresh ginger, boil it and drink the water.

Good luck....

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Yeah, stay strong and keep positive. Times like these seem like they'll never end and then they do.

I hope your friends and family are circling the wagons and looking after you.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Oh no not at all. I dint take it in a bad way. Don't worry. I am very worried now know i have to take action asap .
I actually have other bizzare symptoms such as joint pain and random bruising as well as some chest sensations that feel as theres stinging going on. I will definitely keep you updated. Thank you again

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join