It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO fleet filmed over Lima, Peru 16-Mar-2016

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkStarRising
Patients my dear friends,

Just because many videos caught are miss identified normal everyday things, it truly does not mean that there are no true ships out there.

I understand your frustration. I am an aircraft mechanic and soon to be a pilot as well. I watch the sky's every day and night for a glimpse at something unusual again. Yes I have seen something I couldn't ID a long time ago. I truly believe that the truth embargo is about to end and then we will all know the truth.

Just keep your cameras ready and your eyes on the skies. The time is coming soon. Can't really explain how I know. All I can tell you is I do know. Faith, patients, love, and hope be with you all.

P.S. star and flag to you op for having the guts to post something on here in the first place.

Truth embargo. What a joke. There is nothing there man. Do you know how many millions of people are out every night with their telescopes? Including me when I can. ..There is nothing flying around other than planes and satellites and the ISS. I'm so sure of it I would stake my life on it if such a thing were possible.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkStarRising
Just because many videos caught are miss identified normal everyday things, it truly does not mean that there are no true ships out there.

Doesn't mean there are, either. Doesn't mean anything. That's the point.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Look,its rules to watching videos from now on or posting or even assuming it's real,so before i even look at this,i won't you to look for a couple of things so i won't waist my time.

1. Is it a triangle or does it form a triangle.
2. Always count in 3ssssss 3 3 3 threeeee 3, if it’s not 3/three, then it’s absolutely obsolete to the new program that’s been installed for the new breed and new rules to Ufology.

Therefore, can you count three lights I use lights because that is a very readable and understanding program that most mortals can relate to. The new program and updated version that will be used will be…to be Continued!!!

This is not a ship nor fleets of smaller ships count the triangles and count the combinations of ‘3s’ and let me know if it's worth watching please never show flying saucers, thank you.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join