It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Simple Question Makes Pro Choice Activists visibly uncomfortable

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: sjake111

You obviously didn't understand anything about my post or why I posted it.

Sooo.... Ya.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: sjake111

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: sjake111

this is a joke right? HAhahhaahha

Nope. Pro abortion people cite things such as financial difficultly and strife in their relationship among reasoning for abortion. The elite male has wealth, loyalty, ad understanding among other things. These attributes contribute to a more healthy stable relationship, thus less likely to get abortion. This elite make will more likely marry an attractive woman than an unattractive one. Thus the unattractive woman more likely to be in relationship with not loyal, insincere, and poor male; which gives rise to more abortions That is why unattractive unsavory women are more likely to be defenders of abortion than their counterparts.

Whatever makes you idiots feel superior.

Remember, your delusional brain scamperings hold absolutely no truth.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I don't care.

Honestly, they can take it up to 180th trimester (in the case of most politicians, for example).

You're not a person until you are in my phone. (Bill Hicks).

Ok -- now that I got THAT out of my system, I have always been anti-abortion in the sense that I would never have one personally, or be involved personally with a woman that would choose to have one. Some things, like abortion for example, as well as world travel, basic political ideology, religious preference and so on are non-negotiable in a relationship.

I wouldn't want to be with anyone who didn't want to travel to Italy occasionally, or Paraguay, for that matter. Nor would I want to be in a romantic relationship with someone who has garbage taste in music. Nickelback or Coldplay fans need not apply. This goes double for modern country fans. Live and let live, I say, but I don't want to be forced to listen to it.

As to abortion for other people? I don't give a rats ass. Other people's personal choices are none of my freakin' business.

That said, as a practical matter, I don't think abortions after the first trimester are generally a good idea, unless the health and well being of the mother are at stake.

Why I'm pro-choice: Access to birth control prevents abortions. No conception = no abortions. The calculus is fairly simple, actually. I believe that nothing is ever wasted. That a baby will be born regardless, and that the universe is a system designed to recycle souls, for lots of different reasons and purposes. So I don't get hung up on religious arguments, or "sanctity of life." Especially with people who support war, or the death penalty, but hate abortion. I've no time or patience for hypocrites.

And I say all this as a proud single dad to two amazing children that I wanted, have loved every day of their lives, and would gladly die for.

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join