It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Simple Question Makes Pro Choice Activists visibly uncomfortable

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: AceWombat04

... if the justification is that you feel that there is a need to interfere with the decision making of the women because you believe that her desision is endangering her life ...

Did you mean "you" rhetorically as in, "you" meaning those who hold that view? Because I don't share any of the views I was paraphrasing, as should be evident if you read my post in its entirety. I'm pro choice.

Peace.
edit on 3/21/2016 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: sjake111

this is a joke right? HAhahhaahha

Nope. Pro abortion people cite things such as financial difficultly and strife in their relationship among reasoning for abortion. The elite male has wealth, loyalty, ad understanding among other things. These attributes contribute to a more healthy stable relationship, thus less likely to get abortion. This elite make will more likely marry an attractive woman than an unattractive one. Thus the unattractive woman more likely to be in relationship with not loyal, insincere, and poor male; which gives rise to more abortions That is why unattractive unsavory women are more likely to be defenders of abortion than their counterparts.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You read too many romance novels.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

You read too many romance novels.

Solid argument.

Youve earned right to dye hair pink and kill your baby.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The elite male has wealth, loyalty, ad understanding among other things. These attributes contribute to a more healthy stable relationship, thus less likely to get abortion.

LOL

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

The elite male has wealth, loyalty, ad understanding among other things. These attributes contribute to a more healthy stable relationship, thus less likely to get abortion.

LOL

I see your point.

You should dye your hair blue and go advocate your position at a rally.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Never mind. Not worth the time.
edit on 21-3-2016 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Skip rally and go directly to killing your baby. Just know you are more likely unattractive and undesirable than a happily married woman while doing so.

Then edit your post to mitigate pwnage
edit on 21-3-2016 by sjake111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sjake111
Nope. Pro abortion people cite things such as financial difficultly and strife in their relationship among reasoning for abortion. The elite male has wealth, loyalty, ad understanding among other things. These attributes contribute to a more healthy stable relationship, thus less likely to get abortion. This elite make will more likely marry an attractive woman than an unattractive one. Thus the unattractive woman more likely to be in relationship with not loyal, insincere, and poor male; which gives rise to more abortions That is why unattractive unsavory women are more likely to be defenders of abortion than their counterparts.

Since when did *loyalty* and understanding equate to wealth?

AND

disloyalty and insincerity equate to poverty?

By your reckoning there would be no need for abortions because no one

would get the *unattractive unsavoury* women pregnant .... And all the

attractive women would be constantly pregnant by their elite, loyal and

understanding male partners. LOL!!

In your *ideal* world what happens to the unsavoury unattractive disloyal

men?.....just curious!!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Since when did *loyalty* and understanding equate to wealth?

AND

disloyalty and insincerity equate to poverty?

By your reckoning there would be no need for abortions because no one

would get the *unattractive unsavoury* women pregnant .... And all the

attractive women would be constantly pregnant by their elite, loyal and

understanding male partners. LOL!!

In your *ideal* world what happens to the unsavoury unattractive disloyal

men?.....just curious!!

You do not understand. I stated the optimal partner has many positive traits; among them 1. wealth 2. sincerity 3. loyalty 4. attractiveness 5. etc..this person is more likely to be in a relationship with a person of similar traits than their 1. poor 2. lying 3. cheating 4. unattractive counterpart..thus the wealthy attractive couple are more unlikely to encounter financial woes or other relationship problems, both common excuses pro abortion advocates use to condone having an abortion..that is why pro abortion advocates are more likely to be unattractive and poor than their counterparts..this isnt complicated

in the real world the unattractive disloyal men get the unattractive disloyal women pregnant, but they are more likely to have an abortion bc their relationship is more likely to face financial or other woes..thus ugly and poor females are more likely to support abortion than their counterparts
edit on 21-3-2016 by sjake111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Posting here for me and my friend both. She came over to bend the elbow with me because she is crabby.

Rarely post here and we can't even remember who signed up, I had to get out my "book of passwords". She feels this is important and we're going to try to collaborate here to get some points across.

Friend is a biz person and wants me to point out the "economic angle" of this. Tell them student loans, credit cards, mortgages, she's saying.

I get it. I am getting the economic things! She schooled me on this while I schooled her on Propaganda. And they go hand in hand.

You have to ask yourself why the push to get women breeding? You don't think TPTB actually care about "life" or people do you?

A child is a debt load. A mill stone round your neck to keep you working for The System. This is why, it's not about "Pro Life" it's about Pro Debt. A child is an excellent debt load that cannot be discharged. It forces you to work - for them.

You people cannot honestly believe that Politicians / Gov care about people, can you? They don't. They just want you to breed more consumers and cannon fodder which also serves to lock you into Proletariat servitude. All Biz and Gov types have education and even a first year community college student learns that religion is false and is just a tool to control the masses.

This is not about "life" at all - this is about forcing a debt load onto you so you will be forced to work. For them. If they truly cared about life they'd halt all wars. Not to mention environmental degradation, GMO crops, substandard health care, the list goes on and on. They most certainly do not care about life. They just want to saddle you with the debt of children. Don't be fooled.

You have to wonder why so many of them are trying to take away birth control as well. And comprehensive sex education. These are the dead giveaways. They aren't "Pro Life", they are "Pro Debt". This is what it boils down to.

My friend, who's poking me here to go on, does understand these things, she's got a Masters degree from a top US biz school. I'm no dummy either and I agree. What she wants me to go on about is men.

Yes, men, this affects you too. Don't you think they're doing the same to you? It is the same for you, to get you locked down and working. To pile debt upon you. Some men are coming close, but are not quite there. The men who say things like "Well I can be forced to pay child support, where's my choice?" Yes, exactly, this is correct as well but they're missing the big picture. Which is that they want to force this debt load onto you, too.

There's equality in the strong arm Propaganda! In my opinion men are more easily swayed here. Men are easily swayed by appeals to ego. Such is why that a man will fall for being "promoted" to "manager" even though he's only bumped up 50 cents an hour in wages. Men fall for ego flattery. The same with all the bs about the man should be the leader of the family or king of the castle. It's flattery designed to make you subservient.

When reality hits you will understand that you are no king at all, you are a wage slave, and have been trapped into the system. Via kids. A debt load you cannot discharge. Same with your "manager" job. The truth hits home when the corporate big wigs come to call and you realize that you are far closer to the grunt workers than you are to them. But by then it's too late. Why do you think they don't care about kids once they're born? Because "life" is not their purpose - producing more wage slaves is their purpose.

This has nothing to do with "life", it's all about getting you locked down and working for the system. And of course producing more consumers and soldiers.

Don't be fooled. Men especially.

You know it's all true too because if it was about "life" they'd take more care. There would be more parental leave and etc. But they don't, they foist it all off on you. Get you to work, make money off your back, pay you slave wages and you dare not complain because - you got kids to support.

Al this anti choice, forced birth rhetoric is about economics. Breed more people for The System. Don't be fooled. And how we can know that this is blatantly obvious: Now they want to take away birth control.

Look beyond the emotionally charged Propaganda. Which men seem to fall for more then women. Probably because men see impregnating women as a way to 'lock her down' but they don't look beyond that. Men also seem to have a "mother fetish", but that of course has in many ways been Propagandized into them.

Step back, analyze, look at the big picture.

My friend here is the Biz person, the Economist, she knows where of she speaks. I'm the sort who looks more at Propaganda and Social Engineering. And they go hand in hand. And in my opinion men are the ones who more easily fall for it. Via ego and lust. And religion, which is the Propaganda arm of Capitalism.

Don't be fooled. None of it has to do with "life" - it's all about money. The Capitalist Overlords making money off your back. They look at you like breeding stock to make money off of.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Really?? Well since we're just going to present completely unsupported theories as if they're true and factual. Here's my counter argument.

Attractive women have more sex with more partners making them more likely to get pregnant and needing an abortion. Unattractive women have less partners and less sex making them less likely to get pregnant and not needing an abortion. Therefore it's the attractive women getting knocked up more that support abortion more.

So there. My unsupported assumptions totally destroy yours. Better luck next time.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Another problem with your theory is that wealthy people are more attractive, loyal, sincere, etc.

However, those attributes of loyalty, sincerity, kindness, etc. are often missing or even disliked by the wealthy elite who are more prone to being narcissistic, selfish, disloyal, etc. Their wealth and status allow them to be disgusting people because they can afford to be and still get through life ok.

The wealthy elite were also known in the past for incest in order to keep a pure bloodline. This resulted in a bunch of mentally damaged and genetically inferior offspring.

So I'm sorry to say that your theory has quite a few problems actually.

This time I'm not kidding either. You're theory is a bunch of BS.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FalseMove

Star for you!!

Good post.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Stars for you too, you are right on!

Money, power, and status mean nothing in regard to true care of one's family.

Look at Trump. He doesn't care and trades in wives on the regular. Also said 'if she wasn't my daughter I might be dating her'. ICK

On the flip side - Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards. She took on his kids, that he had with another woman. Because she cared. This is a good person.

Money and status mean nothing.

Assholes be assholes and they can be found in all strata of society. And the same with people who genuinely care.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FalseMove

Look at Trump. He doesn't care and trades in wives on the regular. Also said 'if she wasn't my daughter I might be dating her'. ICK

Yes, that is very high on the ICK factor. I don't know why she acts like it doesn't bother her either. Because you know it does on some level. She's an adult and a capable woman who I'm sure understands where she is on the attraction scale. She doesn't need daddy to bring it up and especially not in that way and repeatedly.

But to Trump all women are just seen as these pretty little things that are there to serve him and fit in to what he allows for them be. So that is also what he has raised as well. I'm sure his daughter knows her place very well and would never dare challenge it. Too bad.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

a reply to: Atsbhct

Skip rally and go directly to killing your baby. Just know you are more likely unattractive and undesirable than a happily married woman while doing so.

Then edit your post to mitigate pwnage

Newsflash: attractive people, rich people and married people all get abortions too. Sometimes a happily married woman gets an abortion (gasp) with the support of her elite male husband.

Facts- they're awesome! You should try it sometime.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

For instance: Here in Texas they passed restrictive anti-abortion laws requiring clinics to be licensed as ambulatory surgical centers. "For the health of the women getting the procedure." How altruistic of them- despite the fact that only maybe, 12 women die annually from abortion complications, many many more die in childbirth. But wait! Rick Perry, who signed this crap into law just happens to have a sister, who just happens to be the Vice President of Government Regulations United Surgical International. That what? Gets paid to license facilities as ambulatory surgical centers.

So, dozens of clinics closed leaving women without care or forcing economic hardship to get to a clinic that's still open. And Rick Perry's sister took a blank check to the bank.

Politics.

Rick Perry is a Douche

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I see the point, but nobody is FORCING anyone to have kids....they just can't "force" that debt upon someone....there is always a choice.

A2D

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Really?? Well since we're just going to present completely unsupported theories as if they're true and factual. Here's my counter argument.

Attractive women have more sex with more partners making them more likely to get pregnant and needing an abortion. Unattractive women have less partners and less sex making them less likely to get pregnant and not needing an abortion. Therefore it's the attractive women getting knocked up more that support abortion more.

So there. My unsupported assumptions totally destroy yours. Better luck next time.

Wow, so wanting to have a lot of sex is now an excuse for killing your baby? I dont think thats where you want to go with this.

And, your next post only account for ONE ELEMENT - in aggregate an uglier poorer woman is more likely to be a pro abortion advocate than not.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join