It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Supporters Have Lower Credit Scores Than Supporters of Any Other Candidate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well, well, well, here is a very interesting factoid for all of the Billary supporters. I was curious as to who the # comes up with these little tid-bits of 411. This is really not all that surprising at all if we look at the facts and the 'average Billary' supporter. I mean, anyone that throws their vote her way M U S T meet these guidelines, eh?

Billary's credibility is all but shot for the most part; hell, just by association to her 'partner' is reason enough to discount her all inclusively.

Anyway, I thought I would share this fascinating /sarc news and see what ATS has to say about this.

Americans who support Hillary Clinton are more likely to have bad credit scores than supporters of any other presidential candidate, according to a national survey conducted by Wallet Hub.

More than a quarter of Clinton’s supporters have bad credit, putting them just ahead of Bernie Sanders supporters, 22 percent of whom have bad credit, according to the survey.

None of the remaining four Republican presidential candidates have a higher percentage of supporters with bad credit than either Clinton or Sanders. Trump supporters came closest, with 20 percent reporting bad credit.

Supporters of Republican candidates also lead the field when it comes to having excellent credit. John Kasich supporters led the field with nearly 60 percent reporting an excellent credit score, just ahead of Marco Rubio supporters (58 percent) and Ted Cruz supporters (55 percent).

Only 49 percent of Trump supporters reported excellent credit scores, just under supporters of Sanders (51 percent) and Clinton (50 percent).

Billary Voters and bad credit Bi llary Voters & Bad Credit

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
So they mismanaged their lives, and now they want somebody to give them free stuff. Entitlement minded at it's finest.

My credit isn't perfect, but at least I can identify where I screwed up and try and fix it, instead of pining for a white knight to take me for a ride on the gravy train to success.
edit on 3/15/2016 by eXia7 because: left out a word, which appears to be a common mistake for me =[

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

white knight to take me for a ride on the gravy train to success.

Love that!!!!

thanks for posting eX!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So, the people who got screwed from the Great Recession are looking for bailout. Shame on them. We already gave it away to banks, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Turkey, the MIC.....

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I stopped caring about my credit score a long time ago, it took a beating years ago because of bad marriage to a drug addict and has never really recovered. That is partly because I don't really care about paying my corporate debt on time, screw them they can wait and my attitude about it only gets worse when cold heartless debt collectors start to call me. I pay cash for most things these days anyway and never leave large amounts of money in the bank. Point being I am living just fine with a credit score that is in the gutter.

I also find it disgusting that a imaginary number is used to judge and classify people. The system has never made sense to me like a vicious cycle. The system punishes people who are financially down on their luck by saying "oh your a payment risk but sure we'll still finance you at this exorbitant rate" then turn around and sell the same product to someone who has plenty of money to pay things on time for a way cheaper rate. Like how are the people with money getting things cheaper than those who are struggling, does that make sense?

Wasn't there this one guy one time a long time ago that maybe existed and he said something to the effect that "interest or usury was evil and should be abolished". What was that guy's name again...anybody?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Why is anybody surprised? Seriously.

MINE is in the upper 700's...guess who I'M not voting for.
edit on 15-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I hope nobody is paying for this type of research.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Bull.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Mine is 860. Payed for my house in ten years. Have a stock portfolio and a 401K. My car is paid for. I have six credit cards if you include Victoria's secret. My Citibank master has a credit limit over 20K.
I'm voting for Hillary.
edit on 3152016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Mine is 860. Payed for my house in ten years. Have a stock portfolio and a 401K. My car is paid for. I have six credit cards if you include Victoria's secret. My Citibank master has a credit limit over 20K.
I'm voting for Hillary.

Oh..so you're the one.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

This article is curiously written. Nowhere is the percentage for Clinton supporters reported so people are just left with "Clinton supporters are bad" (hence "gravy train" comments).

Clinton: 26%
Sanders: 22%
Trump: 20%

In other words, the difference is well within the margin of error for an online survey. Of course it's all self reported so another take might be that there are more liars among Rubio, Cruz and Kasich supporters.

EDIT:

To clarify — by "curiously written" I was implying that there's a very deliberate bias.
edit on 2016-3-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

One of many. She's already gotten more votes in the primary season than any other candidate so let's stop pretending that people are not voting for her. Let's end the nonsense that she's unliked or that people hate her or see her as a criminal because obviously that's bull dinky isn't it?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm a Hillary supporter..

And my credit score is 512..

So I guess it's true.

However that is due to my 55,000 in student loan debt that's half federal half private. The minimum payments monthly are over 600 and I can't afford anywhere near that, even though I have a good paying job.

Rent-Utilities-Car-Insurance-Food-Gas-Clothing

It all adds up

edit on 15-3-2016 by Lucidparadox because: Post sent too early

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hello Silly, I thought 850 was the highest; never-the-less, I am curious (if you were not just being sarc/) and serious, of course. Why are you voting for Hillary?

I am just asking in order to better understand her following.

Thanks in advance, and thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Lucid, what are your reasons for voting Hillary?

thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I thought it was 860. I forget. Ijust know it'sexcellent. Was told if I was a company I'd be A1 that was my last auto loan.
I don't really use credit now. I used my card to rent a car last month and I've had my cards since the eighties. No late payments no over use. Actually if I ever used all the credit available on these cards I'd never be a able to afford the minimum payments LOL.
I take good care of my credit that's all.im not rich but I'm not poor. I'm careful. I have interest rates lower than 8% and one that is 4%. That's the only one with a balance because I transferred balances to it.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

How many votes has she gotten?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I am with you- I use my debit card; have amex plat for travel; they have a great travel dept.

why Hillary though Silly?

thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I am voting for Hillary for her history in fighting for civil rights, for her actions to aid children especially children living in property. I am voting for her experience in both domestic and foreign affairs. And yes part is to shatter the class ceiling. Women's issues especially equal pay are very very important to me.
I'm a voting for her brain but also her heart. She genuinely cares.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Ok, thanks! Just wanted some more clarification. One of my co-workers who is voting (has already voted rather) did so because she is a "two-fer- one", with Bill on her team.

Thanks for positing!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join