It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's completely pointless and we're all doomed... Enjoy the apocalypse, folks...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
What a laugh this election has been. I can say that quite freely because it's over and I'm here just to watch the the train crash.

On one side you have a politician who has the second most delegates and yet is despised by many in his own party (Cruz), two guys who look like they're about to suspend their campaigns (Rubio, Kasich) and the man of the hour himself, since the nutcase's name is uttered every hour on the hour (Trump).

On the other side you have the world's biggest conniving liar (Clinton) and a guy who won't be able to get one thing done by Congress and is being shafted by his own party (Sanders).

Listen, do what I'm doing. I'm here for the laughs because it's over.

We're over $19 trillion in debt...

Do you think that's going to somehow magically disappear through effective leadership and an amazing understanding of our economy? That debt is only going to get worse.

In 2001, it was $5.8 trillion, from what Clinton left it at. In 2009, it was $10.6 trillion, from what Bush left it at...

Soon enough, $20 trillion...

*Raises a glass.*

We're all screwed...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'll drink to that.

I do think that it is one big show. It does make me laugh.

I only wish it were more like The Walking Dead. If it were more like that, all of the annoying characters would be dead already.

Nothing can fix the current system. It can only collapse under it's own weight. Then be replaced with a new system.

I cope by gardening, and drinking.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Trump is an expert at bankrupcy, coincidence?
All signs are there, USA is a falling empire, nothing Clinton nor Trump can do about it.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

If Trump is an Idiot and all those who vote for him are idiots and he gets elected. Does that mean America is full of idiots?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Mak Manto

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

At least Trump has the most experience with bankruptcy proceedings. He is most qualified to handle our current situation.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

If Trump is an Idiot and all those who vote for him are idiots and he gets elected. Does that mean America is full of idiots?

Hmm...care to post IQ test results ? I think , if you researched , you would find the results are diametrically opposed to your statement. And we will not even get in to civilized behavior and the reactions from the higher IQs versus lower IQs given certain stimuli in certain scenarios.
All basic psychology.101

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Righto, good on ya champ.

If you thinly veiled swipes are directed toward my IQ because of my last statement. I shouldn't bother. However, if you're willing to entertain the idea that the majority of posters on ATS are saying that voters for Trump are morons, I'm sure you'll understand that if elected, he was elected by morons. Thus the majority of America are Morons? Ironic considering.

Now, off you pop old bean.

Toodles.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Righto, good on ya champ.

If you thinly veiled swipes are directed toward my IQ because of my last statement. I shouldn't bother. However, if you're willing to entertain the idea that the majority of posters on ATS are saying that voters for Trump are morons, I'm sure you'll understand that if elected, he was elected by morons. Thus the majority of America are Morons? Ironic considering.

Now, off you pop old bean.

Toodles.

Faulty logic from the start. That would assume all people that vote for Trump are morons. Given the fdata from all the polls that would mean that statement was deduced from emotion and not logic nor factual.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Sorry, you have misunderstood what I was saying.

I was merely stating that

if you're willing to entertain the idea that the majority of posters on ATS are saying that voters for Trump are morons

All I see from post to post about Trump is put down after put down about him and his supporters?

I was eluding to the fact that if the majority win, the majority of America are Morons?

This would then be a fact.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

If Americans were all really smart do you think we'd be here in the first place arguing over the options we're now faced with???

That should answer most of that question.

But when looking around the rest of the world, nobody else seems to be doing a whole lot better either so I guess we're in good company.
edit on 15-3-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Quit trying to cheer me up ,I know we'll live.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Yea, grab a chair and some marshmallows, the bonfire of the MSM and Establishment has officially started!

Might as well bring a few kegs in for the duration too! This is great

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Theres only one way to fix the debt problem. Cancel it and remove the fed as the source of money. Basically a huge reset. Its not payable.

OP is right. It probably doesnt matter at this point. We are going to crash and burn as a nation. We hate each other and the general population is too,dumbed down to understand basic liberty.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

One can be of exceptional intelligence and still suffer from exceptionally poor judgment.

Alexander Hamilton comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

By next year America would be in 20 Trillion debt. No politician can save a country with that kind of debt overlooking his nation.

There are a few things that can save America though.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Enough of them to vote. The churches turn them out with each new generation.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Don't worry about the 19 trillion mate, its the solar flare Ed Dames Predicted or the incoming Comet called Wormwood that will make the repayments invalid

Seriously though I imagine the US will deflate the debt in the end when it loses the Petro Dollar scam that enabled it to print money like no tomorrow in the first place. When your dollar wont buy a blade of grass the 19 Tril will look like a house mortgage payment now.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

It's not just the politicians, more than that it is the banking system. That is what needs to be torn down, but instead we bail them out. They fail...and we bail them out, we pay money to them to save them so that they can recover the money WE owe THEM.

See it to believe it.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Fixing the debt really isn't that hard, all we have to do is pay a reasonable tax rate. Something Bernie actually wants to implement.

originally posted by: TaleDawn

By next year America would be in 20 Trillion debt. No politician can save a country with that kind of debt overlooking his nation.

There are a few things that can save America though.

It could be completely paid off in 15 years.
edit on 15-3-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join