It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Quigg, KKK Grand Dragon in California, Switches Support From Trump to Hillary Clinton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Looks like at least one so-called "White Supremacist" has switched support from Trump to Hillary !!!

Will Quigg is the Grand Dragon in California and claims to have inside info that Hillary has some kind of hidden agenda that has made him switch.

He elaborates and speculates ..........

Will Quigg, KKK Grand Dragon in California, Switches Support From Trump to Hillary Clinton

A prominent white supremacist who was supporting Donald Trump has switched his support to Hillary Clinton, he said on Monday.

Will Quigg, a grand dragon with the Ku Klux Klan’s California branch, said he supports Clinton because she has a “hidden agenda.”

We want Hillary Clinton to win. She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda.
— Will Quigg, Ku Klux Klan

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Paid opposition

The smear tactics are quite obvious

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
My God, the KKK still exist?

Nice touch on the negative support though. She has a hidden agenda. Yeah and the Pope's a Catholic.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Paid opposition

Very possible.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Lol

Clearly paid opposition that has infiltrated the KKK.

Am I doing it right?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Grand Dragon just makes it sound like they play way too much DnD.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Guessing this is the same guy, he has "Grand Dragon" on his shirt, I suppose nobody in his group feels obligated to protect the Grand Dragon?

Oh and its a Jewish Man saving him from his ass whooping, not one of his fellow Klanners.

In footage he recorded of the incident, Prof Levin, director of the Centre for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University in San Bernardino, is heard pleading “don’t hurt him sir, don’t hurt him...this is not what Doctor [Martin Luther] King was about” with the klansmen’s assailants. Police eventually arrived to restore order, arresting several klansmen as well as their attackers.
Afterwards, Prof Levin - who is Jewish - asked Mr Quigg how he felt about being “saved by a Jewish person”, a reference to the klan’s fiercely anti-Semitic ideology. Mr Quigg replied simply: “Thank you, thank you.”

Stupid is as stupid does Mrs. Gump.
edit on 14-3-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary, when she heard the news probably said, "Yeah!. . . Wait, what?"

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
But will she disavow him? What if she disavows him on Friday and then doesn't disavow him on Sunday? Will the media have fainting spells?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Every freakshow coming out the woodwork for this election, almost half way through March... *sigh*

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You posted your thread before I could finish mine. I hope you don't mind!

I'm not super heavy into politics, but I find this whole KKK endorsement thing hilarious. You can be going about your busy day when BAM!, you've just been endorsed by a KKK member. Now, instead of just ignoring these idiots, the media gives them more air time and then feverishly passes the hot potato in an attempt to boost rating and slip the candidates a banana peel. While there is nothing generally positive by being endorsed by such ignorant bigots, I do find one thing that Mr. Quigg has mentioned quite peculiar.

A prominent member of the KKK has pledged his support to Hillary Clinton in the 2016 U.S. presidential race. Will Quigg, a grand dragon for the KKK’s California branch who is responsible for KKK recruitment across the Western U.S., had previously thrown his hat in the ring on behalf of Donald Trump, but it appears that he’s switched both candidates and political parties. According to a report by the Epoch Times, the KKK leader has chosen to support Hillary because he says that she has a “hidden agenda.”

Let me repeat that again…

We want Hillary Clinton to win. She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda.

He refused to go into further detail about the “agenda” and had little more to say about his endorsement. He told the media at the time that he, “cannot reveal his sources.”

It’s my opinion – if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.

He openly prasied Hillary for going along with his endorsement and says that she is simply “telling everybody what they want to hear” in a bid to get elected Preseident. Well, at least there is one thing the KKK and I agree on! He went on to say that Hillary is “close to the Bushes,” and that once she's been elected, “her true colors” are going to be seen. According to Quigg, he believes that Hillary is going to do precisely the opposite of what she's vowed to do, despite what she is telling America.

Just last September, Quigg came out in support of reality TV star Donald Trump on Twitter. When the prominent KKK member was asked about why he had decided to jump ship and throw his support behind Hillary Clinton, a Democrat, he had had a peculiar answer. According to Quigg, he has withdrawn his support for Trump and given it to Hillary Clinton because he “found out about what Hillary Clinton’s main agenda was.”

Some believe the endorsement is unfounded and that Mr. Quigg is playing his own game, regardless who he really shows allegiance to. Either way, this last comment about how the KKK feel about Trump is pretty dumb...

We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee. He won’t do what he says he will do. He says he’s going to build a 20-foot high fence along with border with Mexico and make them pay. How’s he going to do that?

Sounds fishy. Maybe one of the two candidates has formed an allegiance in order to help discredit the other? What the hell is going on?

edit on 14-3-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Grand Dragon just makes it sound like they play way too much DnD.

They're also called "Grand Wizards".

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This is unforgivable! Trump on the other hand, him being supported by the KKK is just fine and dandy. Now that Clinton has the KKK's support we can start blasting her and ignore the whole Trump thing.

Am I doing this right?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Paid opposition

I dunno, Is it?

I dunno,

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Not surprised since Hillary is a white liberal racist:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Even the KKK can't tell the difference between the D's and the R's.

Same side of the same coin. Two faces looking at each other to make sure they do the same thing.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Montana
Even the KKK can't tell the difference between the D's and the R's.

Same side of the same coin. Two faces looking at each other to make sure they do the same thing.

History used to say otherwise, but since it's been rewritten I suppose you're right.

Its a shame really.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Whose history used to say otherwise? The two major parties have swapped positions on the political spectrum so often you need a stop watch and a program to tell who's who.
edit on 3/14/2016 by Montana because: (no reason given)

top topics

join