It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Taking A Stand!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Alright, I see there is some hesitancy to commit to a specific direction...I propose a bipartisan study to ascertain which type of donuts would be most acceptable to the greatest number of council members. Perhaps, in the interest of promoting diversity, we should also consider an assortment of various types of donuts.

Before you proceed, has there been contact with the council of lactose-intolerant donut eaters?

We might need to convene a meeting with them before you go ahead.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Alright, I see there is some hesitancy to commit to a specific direction...I propose a bipartisan study to ascertain which type of donuts would be most acceptable to the greatest number of council members. Perhaps, in the interest of promoting diversity, we should also consider an assortment of various types of donuts.

Before you proceed, has there been contact with the council of lactose-intolerant donut eaters?

Excellent point, Brother DBCowboy. I propose a vote: All in favor of banning the Lactose-Intolerant from council meetings, say 'AYE'...
edit on 14-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Will there be donuts at the meetings? If so, what kind?; I vote for jelly-filled;All in favor?

I oppose donuts.
I want fried venison.
I ate some for lunch, but it wasn't enough.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Will there be donuts at the meetings? If so, what kind?; I vote for jelly-filled;All in favor?

I oppose donuts.
I want fried venison.

Sooooo...Fried DOE-nuts, is it, then?
'BADA-BING!'

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

edit on 14-3-2016 by Layout because: Politics ah wrong thread

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I oppose donuts.
I want fried venison.

You sound like a trouble-maker, Brother Butcherguy; You wouldn't happen to be one of those Lactose-Intolerant hooligans, would you?...WOULD YOU???

Can I get some muscle over here?
THROW HIM OUT!....GET HIM OUTTA HERE!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I oppose donuts.
I want fried venison.

You sound like a trouble-maker, Brother Butcherguy; You wouldn't happen to be one of those Lactose-Intolerant hooligans, would you?...WOULD YOU???

Nope.
The gravy gets milk in it when it's made... sometimes CREAM!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

My most humble apologizes to the gathered assembly. As I have only now arrived I would like to appeal to the Chair for a reading of the minutes.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

WHOA there mister! Just try to keep an open mind here. Embossed TP has statistically been proven to provide more efficient wiping prowess...I've commissioned a study.

I don't like it. It has a tendency to hurt some's assey nipples.

I motion to adjourn...
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I oppose donuts.
I want fried venison.

Nope.
The gravy gets milk in it when it's made... sometimes CREAM!

Alright. I propose we contact the Donut and Hunting lobbies to have them donate to the council in exchange for favorable rulings on controversial fried/baked-goods and hunting Bills.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Errollorre

My most humble apologizes to the gathered assembly. As I have only now arrived I would like to appeal to the Chair for a reading of the minutes.

Before the reading of the minutes can start, have provisions been made for the hearing-impaired?

Or did you plan on ignoring them just because they're either deaf or occupied by other things and can't hear very clearly?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Also, before we begin, as spokesman for The Highly Irritable Elderly Retirees, I'd like to forward a motion that everyone get off my lawn.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well, if Irritable Elderly Retirees are gonna be included...we're gonna need some designated 'Safe Spaces'.

ALSO...I propose the minutes be read in English, Spanish and Latvian.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Well, if Irritable Elderly Retirees are gonna be included...we're gonna need some designated 'Safe Spaces'.

ALSO...I propose the minutes be read in English, Spanish and Latvian.

As long as the "minutes" are converted to the metric system for our European neighbors.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I think it would be a great idea to open every meeting with a prayer...or, we could sacrifice something alive.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Excellent point, Brother DBCowboy. I propose a vote: All in favor of banning the Lactose-Intolerant from council meetings, say 'AYE'...

AYE!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Also, before we begin, as spokesman for The Highly Irritable Elderly Retirees, I'd like to forward a motion that everyone get off my lawn.

I oppose on the grounds his lawn is the closest location to both the proposed council meeting location, the bathroom, and the donut bakery!

All in favor!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

I oppose on the grounds his lawn is the closest location to both the proposed council meeting location, the bathroom, and the donut bakery!

All in favor!

AYE...I thought his lawn WAS the bathroom.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

All in favor!

AYE...I thought his lawn WAS the bathroom.

I propose a survey to find out if iamtat is the only one who thought this besides me!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I think it would be a great idea to open every meeting with a prayer...or, we could sacrifice something alive.

You just HAD to toss a hand grenade into a bus of nuns, didn't you!

hahahahahahahahahahaha

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join