It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaVoy Finicum's Autopsy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I know its off topic but i love to see the mental gymnastics when it comes to gun ownership in the U.S, you guys on the one hand will defend the right for a person to carry a firearm no matter what for protective reasons, and yet here we have a man more than qualified to carry a weapon being shot as he exits a vehicle with his hands up because he may have had a weapon and he may have reached for it.........it looks like a whole lot of doublespeak to me.....
edit on 14-3-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tensetek
a reply to: Shamrock6

Your reply is completely idiotic and frankly proves to the point of why I posted what I did. You seem to breeze right through the information posted without any cognitive processes taking place what so ever. You just post a rashly unsound, superbly rude reply that just makes you seem even more uneducated. No need to reply "Shill Supreme," would rather you just keep your trolling, know it all ass out a here!

Thanks for the love note. Speaking of not addressing anything, did you want to try and refute anything I said or just puff your chest up in a fit of internet badassery?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join