It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two More Bundys Arrested: The Mindless Unconstitutional Government Rolls On

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Today, March 03, 2016, has been a very dark day for the Constitution, as badge-toting statist ego-maniacs arrested good Americans for standing up to the federal government’s criminality. Just hours ago, on March 03, 2016, the Salt Lake Tribune posted this article with a pictured fingerprint over-layed with the appropriate name for what this government has done – “CRIME” — Though the newspaper wants readers to think that the victims of these arrests are criminals, history will show that the government and its minions are the ones who actually have committed “crime”.

Two More Bundys Arrested: The Mindless Unconstitutional Government Rolls On

One of these people named (currently incarcerated) was the best man
at my wedding. He and I drove up together the day after the big event.
He and I did nothing but talk to people and take pictures. He is now
charged with "conspiracy against the government" and for what?
For doing nothing more than being drawn to an event which was
on the front page of the local newspaper.

My buddy suggested we drive up and see what was going on, so I agreed.
We drove up from Las Vegas (about a two hour drive) and talked to people
and took photos. Now I'm wondering, if the arrested him, are they also looking
for me. Is the FBI trying to hunt me down too? What farce.

One of the people we meet that day was a Congressman. In fact, that
Congressman jumped in our rental car and drove around with us. At
what point did my buddy or I engage in criminal activity? The only
reason I did not get caught in this DRAG NET was because I was
off the grid. They didn't know where I was. Otherwise, I'm quite
sure they would have put me behind bars too.

What a joke. This criminal government just wanted to make
headlines. That is all that was... total BS.

Also arrested on Thursday were: Gerald A. DeLemus, 61, of Rochester, N.H.; Eric J. Parker, 32, of Hailey, Idaho; O. Scott Drexler, 44, of Challis, Idaho; Richard R. Lovelien, 52, of Westville, Okla.; Steven A. Stewart, 36, of Hailey, Idaho; Todd C. Engel, 48, of Boundary County, Idaho; Gregory P. Burleson, 52, of Phoenix, Ariz.; Joseph D. O’Shaughnessy, 43, of Cottonwood, Ariz.; and Micah L. McGuire, 31, and Jason D. Woods, 30, both of Chandler, Ariz.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Well they will get their day in court to prove they did nothing wrong. Arrest does not equal guilty.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Just curious here, what unconstitutional action by the government were Bundy and his band of militiaman fighting against when they took over that refuge? I was under the impression they were there to protest unfair sentences being handed down to other ranchers?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
LOL Expect more with the amount of intel that was garnered over the past two years.

Oh & that Oregon fiasco was a goldmine with all the cell usage & social media.

Did someone just whisper RICO.

K~

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Play stupid games.

Get stupid prizes.

The correct way to do things, with sufficient support, can achieve the goal. I don't support the federal government owning all the land in the west, but once again will say that there is plenty of support to start this movement properly with local and state support. Walk before you run. Support local and state reps that want local control.

This idea of fighting the fed while ignoring local will go nowhere.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

The FBI has been in the news everywhere lately, if they're not torturing folks in the mile high club or being investigated for trigger-happiness on US citizens, they're involved in arresting like-minded Bundites lest others quickly take up the mantel (that horse bolted a long time ago).

Seems to be more going on here beyond statutory land ownership, it's as if the government agencies involved are using tactics reflective of quashing stifling dissent.....

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The FBI has been in the news everywhere lately, if they're not torturing folks in the mile high club or being investigated for trigger-happiness on US citizens, they're involved in arresting like-minded Bundites lest others quickly take up the mantel (that horse bolted a long time ago).

Seems to be more going on here beyond statutory land ownership, it's as if the government agencies involved are using tactics reflective of quashing stifling dissent.....

I don't disagree, but why are people not acting locally? A few people acting against the fed isn't how to make effective change. If we get local and state politicians in there we can make a difference. We need all the states to say enough, why are people not engaged locally? It's the whole f@#king point of local government.

We need to engage locally.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Sorry to hear. Maybe you need to hire/contact a lawyer in the meantime?

When it comes down to this, then am guessing they will go after the other people involved in media reporting of the event. Such as the Trump supporter.

originally posted by: wasaka

One of these people named (currently incarcerated) was the best man
at my wedding. He and I drove up together the day after the big event.
He and I did nothing but talk to people and take pictures. He is now
charged with "conspiracy against the government" and for what?
For doing nothing more than being drawn to an event which was
on the front page of the local newspaper.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Well they will get their day in court to prove they did nothing wrong. Arrest does not equal guilty.

You don't know anyone that has been in the US criminal justice system do you?

He will get a public pretender, that will spend all of 1 hour on his case, and tell him to take the plee bargain.

There will be no defense period!

It is such a joke, but it isn't even funny.
edit on 11-3-2016 by Sargeras because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

And going to court as an innocent does'nt mean that you will have the charges dropped. Anyone who has ever had even a minor offense in court can tell you most of the time its easier and cheaper just to say you're guilty. Otherwise you will just get into a he said she said with the cops and the judges will almost always believe the cops over you.

'Murica babah, land of the free.
edit on 11-3-2016 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I've said it before on ATS, there's a cost for going up against the system, or getting caught in the crossfire. If they don't kill you, they will destroy you. Even your family and friends will believe you are a terrorist, pedophile, murderer, etc. when they get done with you. You won't go down in history as a hero for taking them on. They will.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I've said it before on ATS, there's a cost for going up against the system, or getting caught in the crossfire. If they don't kill you, they will destroy you. Even your family and friends will believe you are a terrorist, pedophile, murderer, etc. when they get done with you. You won't go down in history as a hero for taking them on. They will.

Yes, that is the price one must be willing to pay before
they stand up to this monstrous False Authority.

When I was younger (and more idealistic) I took pride
in the idea of being a rebel against any and every form
of False Authority. Even the idea of going to jail as a
political prisoner sounded noble and had a certain appeal.
Today, however, I labor under no such illusions (because
I see what is coming down the pike).

Anyone who gets too far outside the Status Quo, and starts
to rock the boat, is a target of the False Authority. It does
not matter of your political bent is LEFT or RIGHT. They will
put you in jail on bogus charges, or just shoot you in the head.
Remember the FBI snipers who were prepared to shoot the
leaders of the Occupy Movement from the Houston rooftops?

That is a case and point, from just a few years ago. Before
he Occupy Wall St movement even spread from NY to Houston,
the FBI agents there already had a program to assassinate
the group’s local leaders. This is what we are dealing with
regardless of your LEFT or RIGHT political views. source

What is coming next ???

Already Underway: Smart A.I. Running Our Police and Cities
21stcenturywire.com...

As the A.I. come on-line, this monstrous False Authority
will give birth to an ALIEN GOD created in OUR own image.
In the police state of the future, all political dissidents will
quickly be identified, tracked and/or arrested. If you happen
to get away, then killer drones will be dispatched.

With an ever-increasing use of these technological and
analytical ‘intelligences’ being used "for the greater good"
and such system are becoming the norm (i.e., the police state).
Will the machine scan legislation passed by Congress to analyse
the particular crime that has been committed by an individual?

Then perhaps the machine can scan court case histories, to generate
algorithms for ‘best conviction outcomes’, or advising police agencies
specifically what crime has been committed and the optimum penalty.
Could the machine ultimately analyse whether we are guilty, or innocent?

21stcenturywire.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

In this country the defendant doesn't have to prove anything. The Feds have the burden of proof.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
America death by a thousand cuts.
Its infiltrated every part of the government and society . No one is amune and its Just what the government intended to have happen they learned alot from Russia and Germany. Instead of just out right enslaving everyone or creating a nwo . Thye first destroyed the family then destroyed our will to work as a group by6 throughing humndreds of little pointless things at us to fight over (abortion antiabortion ) wile we are bussie fighting over well look at the ncitys in the news they are stripping our rights our land our familys and our money .
the real conspirse isnt the twin towers but the devide and keep control they are accutly using .
They love us arguing over moon landings twin towers and if the cops should have or not shot a person.
keeps us bussie

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Your source for the OP is the 'Oathkeepers' website, a place that made me fear for my sanity. Sorry, but I have no sympathy whatsoever for the Bundys or their whackdoodle friends. They reaped what they had sowed.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I came across info that the roadblock where Lavoy was killed was illegal, is that true ? Can anyone point me to that info, I can't find it anymore..

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

So much truth in one post.

The snipers remind me of the snipers during the anti austerity marches that went too close to the conservative conference in the uk. Apparently they were only using the aim for binoculars. Why not just use BINOCULARS. No sniper rifle would go a bit to believing you.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Your source for the OP is the 'Oathkeepers' website, a place that made me fear for my sanity. Sorry, but I have no sympathy whatsoever for the Bundys or their whackdoodle friends. They reaped what they had sowed.

So youre caling the OP a wackadoodle then right? NIce. All they did was go rubberneck and got in trouble for it. They didnt participate. i f being there is participating then th e news,and th e congressman need to also b e jailed.

OH i do have soemthing i found interesting on th e finicum debacle.FINICUMS wife and lawyers said:This was not a traffic stop. It was an ambush with a roadblock placed on a blind curve along a lonely stretch of highway. I am told that in law enforcement and prosecuting circles this is called a “Deadman’s blockade,” and is designed to allow a “kill stop” which is illegal,” stated the widow.

This is th eset up law enforcement uses when they want to kill a specific target. Block off all exits and leave no choice but for th e target to exit in one particular direction.
edit on 16000000pppm by yuppa because: aded value now 10 percent more text!!

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I agree. The problem is that these positions simply aren't as popular as people are led to believe. That's why there isn't a lot of local support for them.

Properly explain a position or policy. Then if enough people agree with it, it can become a focal part of a political movement. Or if you're lucky, people in positions of power will co-opt it and champion it for you.

The Bundy's didn't even try this. They alienate the locals and come off as too extreme for moderates who may otherwise agree with their stated goals. Believe it or not, but most Americans who oppose the federal government don't crave an armed confrontation. That's a wet dream of the extreme right wing that simply has no support from other parts of the American electorate.
edit on 11-3-2016 by enlightenedservant because: left out "a" in the 2nd sentence of the 2nd paragraph. i blame ancient aliens & rubio

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

OH i do have soemthing i found interesting on th e finicum debacle.FINICUMS wife and lawyers said:This was not a traffic stop. It was an ambush with a roadblock placed on a blind curve along a lonely stretch of highway. I am told that in law enforcement and prosecuting circles this is called a “Deadman’s blockade,” and is designed to allow a “kill stop” which is illegal,” stated the widow.

Do you have a source for this ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join