It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blue Haired Woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I had a dream that I went on a bike ride on my silver gray bike,I was going to see a woman who I don't know but we were getting close in the dream on my way to her house I passed a church made mostly of wood with a decent sized parking lot that I cut through. I entered her room(where the dream cut too) and she had two beds in it one was horizontal and about average desk height possibly higher up,the other was vertical on the ground making a "T" shape with the other bed,she was sitting on bed and we talked,she had dyed blue hair(possibly teal)of medium length and had tattoos. I don't remember much else of my dream but it was a pretty odd dream for me.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

A Church...and an 'unusual' tattoo'd woman...two beds of different heights.
It's obvious. You've got a choice to make; domesticity...or something different.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: VashTheStampede

A Church...and an 'unusual' tattoo'd woman...two beds of different heights.
It's obvious. You've got a choice to make; domesticity...or something different.

... a nerdish descent into anime fueled fundamentalist batchelorhood?

edit on 11/3/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Posted this on my local craigslist and it seems some woman had the same dream,I think that might mean something is trying to bring us together. The woman had the same dream including the "T" shaped bed and she has blue hair and tattoos,this is starting to get interesting.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede
Posted this on my local craigslist and it seems some woman had the same dream,I think that might mean something is trying to bring us together. The woman had the same dream including the "T" shaped bed and she has blue hair and tattoos,this is starting to get interesting.

That is strange and even stranger that she happened to be on Craigslist to see it.
I am curious, how did you post this on CL, did you just put down: Strange dream, blue hair, tattoos and a T-shaped bed? Or, did you tell the whole story verbatim?
Did you find out what made her look at the CL listings?

I'm intrigued, will follow this for now.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

That is strange and even stranger that she happened to be on Craigslist to see it.
I am curious, how did you post this on CL, did you just put down: Strange dream, blue hair, tattoos and a T-shaped bed? Or, did you tell the whole story verbatim?
Did you find out what made her look at the CL listings?

I'm intrigued, will follow this for now.

I Titled it something along the lines of Blue Haired Woman in my Dream in the missed connections section.
I posted it word for word of how it is posted here but with a different title,what is interesting is the woman that responded actually mentioned something I had forgot about the dream,in the dream me and her were having a deep personal conversation though neither of us remember exactly what the conversation was about. I felt compelled to post it on CL for some reason and maybe she felt compelled to check for it in the same manner I was to post about it.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This is very interesting! That's some Amazing synchronicity you've two got going on right there! I'm so curious as to what you two were talking about?

Will be following this thread,

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidNight sun
This is very interesting! That's some Amazing synchronicity you've two got going on right there! I'm so curious as to what you two were talking about?

Will be following this thread,

Yeah feels quite mind blowing really,I think I'll ask her out to coffee.
So far she emailed me three times and I'm waiting on the fourth as I just replied to her third,through these emails she seems to have a similar thought process as I do,so far compatibility seems 85%-90%,it almost seems like the universe/God/ect... wants to bring us together,it seem unlikely but this is by far one of the strangest things to ever happen to me.

top topics

join