It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive ISIS intelligence leak reveals data on 22,000 foreign fighters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
www.foreigndesknews.com...

Details- lots and lots of personal details of at least 22,000 ISIS recruits who have joined the terror organization in Syria and Iraq from 51 countries including the U.S., have been leaked in a series of documents.

Many of the names, both genuine identification and their new ISIS nom-de-guerres, on the registration forms are well-known jihadis, according to Sky News, who obtained the files on a memory stick stolen by a man who goes by the name Abu Hamed, a disgruntled former head of The Islamic State's internal security police, a high-level intel service for the terror group.

Abu Hamed, a former Free Syrian Army convert to ISIS, was responsible for the group’s most sensitive secrets and would travel with the drive so that he would not lose or forfeit it, according to Sky News.

Terrorists are applying from all over the world, including applicants from Russia, Iran, Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia and Saudi Arabia.

Former Free Syrian solider turned ISIS head of internal security became disgruntled and turned his back once again but this time he had something to offer, information about foreign fighters. Look at that, we didn't need a Big Brother system to get this vital information on home grown terrorists.

I hope this new info leads to arrests and thwarts any terrorists attacks home and abroad!

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Sounds "anonymous" like.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Only if Anon is an ISIS terrorist and not a hacker.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

the notion of ISIS having a " jihad registration form " is just ...................................................

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I hear ya and it kinda blows my mind how organized they are and scary at once.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

There is nothing jihadish about Anon. You went there, I didn't.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

And created, funded and armed by Uncle Sam.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Don't start that rubbish please.

Only the small minded believe ISIS was created and funded by the US.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

That's my point.

Anon or hackers in general had nothing to do with this. Unless, you mean this terrorist became inspired after watching Anon videos.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

A thread covering this story by Sky News was posted earlier today:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Wow...

All I have to say is this. If man allows himself to live in fear he will soon begin to hate. A man can only truly hate another man, and through this hate a man will become what he fears most. Fear spreads, and after all of this, the cycle of hate continues.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Isis came to be because the us destabilized the region and left a power vacuum by killing off the various despots ruling there.
I can guarantee you... If the people in Libya, Iraq and Syria had a choice they would choose Gadaffi, Sadam and Assad over Isis and Al Qaeda (the last mentioned which by fact were indeed created by the US to counter Russia in the region. This really should be common knowledge).

Every single country attacked by the US is in complete chaos. Even Afghanistan has not recovered and is still dominated by al qaeda.

So isis might not have directly been created by the cia, but a lot of the fighters for isis were previously FSA and those were in facr trained by the US and supplied with weaponry. Weapons that those who jumped ship took with them.

You could also blame the US for indirectly supplying Isis with 3000 humvees because they left Iraq in a not combat ready state. Making it a piece of cake for isis to walk in and steal those vehicles.

Stop destabilizing the region.... Stop killing off those who actually are preventing these extremist groups for rising up and #ing deal with the fact that the us has no business is deciding when and where oil / gas pipelines are layed out in the region.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
That's some coup, getting hold of that list.
According to Sky news it also holds details of who recruited each member.

To misquote Chef Brody, "We're gonna need a bigger jail"

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

If all the names are legit, someone should just put a dollar amount next to each one and publish it. I bet the total cost would come in well under $5 Trillion, or whatever we're planning to spend fighting ISIS.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
This information could also have bern leaked deliberately by ISIS. Maybe the 20,000 are people who have deflected or returned home.Maybe its ISIS way of making sure they are punished! Also while intelligence are dealing with all this information they will be taking their eyes off the ball and maybe ISIS hope to slip through the net and carry out some atrocity. I dont know something doesnt feel right about this to me it feels orchestrated.
edit on 10-3-2016 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

I agree with what you're saying, I was meaning more the myth of the US creating ISIS themselves.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Some of the names are of known targets, ones already dead from drone strikes.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Isis came to be because the us destabilized the region and left a power vacuum by killing off the various despots ruling there.
I can guarantee you... If the people in Libya, Iraq and Syria had a choice they would choose Gadaffi, Sadam and Assad over Isis and Al Qaeda (the last mentioned which by fact were indeed created by the US to counter Russia in the region. This really should be common knowledge).

Every single country attacked by the US is in complete chaos. Even Afghanistan has not recovered and is still dominated by al qaeda.

So isis might not have directly been created by the cia, but a lot of the fighters for isis were previously FSA and those were in facr trained by the US and supplied with weaponry. Weapons that those who jumped ship took with them.

You could also blame the US for indirectly supplying Isis with 3000 humvees because they left Iraq in a not combat ready state. Making it a piece of cake for isis to walk in and steal those vehicles.

Stop destabilizing the region.... Stop killing off those who actually are preventing these extremist groups for rising up and #ing deal with the fact that the us has no business is deciding when and where oil / gas pipelines are layed out in the region.

Actually Joe Rogan just interviewed a CIA agent who said all those people were CIA assets before.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

a reply to: flice

I agree with what you're saying, I was meaning more the myth of the US creating ISIS themselves.

I think what people aren't understanding here is that these groups are all made up of the same people.

They may change names but it's mostly the same group I mean do you guys really think that every single person in the Middle East just hates us? No most of them are normal people haven't you ever met Iranians? They are everywhere in SoCal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join