It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.Trump Most hidden Secret : He is using Mass Hypnosis techniques to move people to vote for him?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

No, it's not hypnosis.

I did work with a clinical hypnotist, and both my husband and I took university psychology courses where hypnosis was mentioned/applied.

Let me explain a few things:
* some are easily hypnotized, others (I am one) are impossible to hypnotize (though it can be done but only if they agree to it and only with a lot (weeks) of practice with a trusted hypnotist.
* not all ways of achieving a hypnotic state work for everyone. The most usual method (counting down) doesn't work on me, for example. You generally have to craft an image for each person.
* it's really easy to snap them out of the trance by saying something wrong (if they don't like beaches and you talk about them relaxing on a sandy beach for instance.)
* they also snap out of it if you give them a suggestion that is against their beliefs.
* only a very small minority will remain hypnotized so deeply that they don't remember things and don't come out of the trance easily.

...and...
* states similar to hypnotic states are when you are deeply involved in anything (prayer, a game, a movie, etc.)

What Trump appeals to is:
* those who believe the world can be cured by simple answers (that the problems of the world are not individually complex and that you can easily pass a law that fixes everything.)
* that the rest of the world is divided into "people like me who live in America" and "everyone else who isn't as enlightened."
* people who think a "strong leader" is an aggressive "boss" who orders everyone around and who doesn't negotiate except on his own terms.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Abysha

So what YOU are saying is Trump supporters are racists?

No, not all Drumpf supporters are racist but every racist I know is a Drumpf supporter.

You are going to open yet another YUUUUGE can of worms by bringing racist topics (which are irrelevant to this hypnosis thread btw). I suggest focus on the OP rather than your own opinions outside the topic. There is a Rant Forum for that.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

What Trump appeals to is:
* those who believe the world can be cured by simple answers (that the problems of the world are not individually complex and that you can easily pass a law that fixes everything.)
* that the rest of the world is divided into "people like me who live in America" and "everyone else who isn't as enlightened."
* people who think a "strong leader" is an aggressive "boss" who orders everyone around and who doesn't negotiate except on his own terms.

Very...uhhhhh...True!

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Of course Trump using these tactics. He’s one of those positive thinking fanatics, motivational speaker who uses these techniques to sell a product

Trump, undoubtedly, hired some person to give him private lessons on how to do this manipulation?

The media has fallen for his ratings, they’ve been easy to manipulate.

Trump, as one of you’re earlier posts said, is truly an Anti-Christ.

edit on 13-3-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Dear Willtell,

Indeed we can see that people that are following Trump are completely fantasized, they are acting compulsively and also they are extremely likely to experience violent reactions toward people that don't share their convictions, that is a really suspicions feature that reveal they are immersed in a kind of collective Hypnotic trance.

what happened in Chicago, where the meeting of Trump must be cancelled due to the terrible violence it triggered is the classic example.

When the people is pushed to action to the point of not feeling responsible of their acts were are without doubt dealing with a professional masses agitator.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
In light of the fact the anti-trump protestors have resorted to violence,
it appears Trump's detractors are displaying more evidence
of hypnotic phenomenon then Trump supporters.

I've seen much more hypnotic phenomenon generated in cults and
religion than in politics. Anyone that has ever watched the masses
foundering over the Pope can detect such people are under
delusion induced by repeated dogma.

You can hypnotize people simply by influencing vivid reality of
evoked feelings. Leading a person or group to get EMOTIONALLY
MOTIVATED automatically makes them susceptible to suggestion
and subsequent hypnosis.

How is this done?

There are both overt and covert techniques, but mainly through
lanquage, words, and SYMBOLISM, and why almost every
religion/cult on the planet uses symbols, such as a Cross, or a
Buddha, or even a Pentagram.

Also there is much cultural hypnosis induced by the media.
(Hollywierd, TV, radio, books, etc etc)

I always chuckle at the people who claim no one could
ever hypnotize them. Such people make this boast because
they have no idea the enormous potential of their
Brain/Central Nervous System.

They're probably not even aware of the fact that their
television induces a form of hypnotism.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

The kind of collective hypnosis that this pseudo leader is using is definitively of the same way of what Adolf Hitler used in the 1930s in Germany, is a series of strong powerful suggestions to provoke deep social resentment mixed with feelings of violence as a method to reach power.

HItler was a master in to use the psychology of masses to manipulate millions to carry out incredible bold and mad collective acts of demonstration of force, like for instance motivating the harassment of minorities, making the people feel that if they were doing that in mass they were no longer criminally guilty as individuals of such crimes.

Trump enhance with his rhetoric the hatred against who he has decided that must be the scape goats of all the social problems that America has at present, he does not offer any solution to the huge problems of the country other than to sacrifice somebody as victims to satisfy the thirst of blood.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I totally agree with this idea. Trump certainly, being a business maven always trying to persuade people to do his bidding is very likely to utilize this powerful tool.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Another thing to consider is the fact that I think Trump in the past has never talked with the cadence he uses in this electioneering.

I’m not sure but I think that’s the case

He seems more illiterate as if he is passing on sigils and what post hypnotic suggestions might entail

In the past Trump was actually kind of intelligent and a very good and calm speaker.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join