It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump University Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Don't ya just love thread titles with the word Truth in it? Because you know once you click on it you're probably in store for a world of BS and that's exactly what I'm giving you today, BS. And it's not even my title, it's his.

In response to Fox's GOP debate asking Trump about his university he defends it saying it didn't have a D rating but an A rating. Come watch.

Now it's true that it did end up with an A+ rating but he doesn't explain why, what he does is mislead by providing a few examples of people praising their time with his university. It's not as if he could have just filled out those papers himself before filiming... Trump is a liar and is proven so time and time again.

So let's explore how his university went from D to A.

Better Business Bureau explains ratings for Trump University

The Better Business Bureau (BBB), which reviews several million businesses in the U.S., attempted to explain Tuesday why Trump University's ratings fluctuated between a D- and an A+ over a five-year period.

"Trump University does not currently have an A rating with BBB," Claire Rosenzweig, president and CEO of BBB's Metro's New York branch told reporters. "The document posted on social media on Thursday night was not a current business review of Trump University. It appeared to be part of a business review from 2014."

The company, which now has "no rating," because it's considered out of business after closing up shop in 2010, previously received a rating as low as D- in 2010, which partially resulted from complaints it received from customers.

In January 2015, BBB site showed the business had an A+. Rosenzweig explained that as the company appeared to be winding down, after 2013, BBB received no new complaints.

"Complaints over three years old automatically rolled off the business review, according to BBB policy. As a result, over time, Trump University's BBB rating when to an A in July of 2014 and then to an A+ in January 2015," she said.

In response to an inquiry seeking clarification about complaints being rolled off, a BBB spokesperson pointed to the complicated algorithm it uses to determine BBB ratings for businesses it reviews.

It's unclear what exactly contributed to the A+ rating. However, the organization has suggested that once businesses close, the number of complaints go down. And because each review is based on information for only the three years prior, the A+ rating in 2015 was based on information received since 2012. By that time, the company was out of business.

So there you go, his university earned an A+ rating by going out of business.

Trump is a con man. Stop supporting a corrupt liar please.
edit on 8-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yeah I read about this. The people enrolling new students were telling their prospects to just call their credit card issuers to max out their credit cards and not to take no for an answer after some said they were interested but couldnt afford the thousands of dollars it costs.....for a fake diploma...LOL

There is a HUGE lawsuit and documents cite 40% dissatisfaction and refunds....lots of refunds pending the investigations findings.

When the court asked trump about it, he said he didnt run the thing so he didnt know...LOL

edit on 3 8 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

He's so confident he'll win the lawsuit, well appears to be anyway and Trump is all about appearances, so I'm definitely gonna love to see the outcome (he'll probably settle). He claims he doesn't settle out of court which we know is another lie, thank you John Oliver. Speaking of Oliver, Trump lied again during an interview claiming Oliver's show called him 5 times to be a guest but anyone who has seen Oliver's show knows he doesn't have guests on.

#makedonaldDrumpfagain

edit on 8-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

It's immoral to not separate a fool and his money.

2nd.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

We have a con man on the right and the High Priestess of Evil on the left.

We're screwed.

edit on 2016/3/8 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I saw the news conference today where the BBB explained it. I had been in the corner that initially gave Trump the benefit of the doubt, but now, knowing the circumstances under which the grade improved, I'm not quite so forgiving.

Although Trump has never been particularly high on my list of primary candidates, he's gradually dropping lower and lower and lower in my eyes. I'll still hold my nose and vote for him if it means keeping Hillary out of the WH, but I'm not going to be particularly happy about it.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Fun old quote but you don't support a con man do you?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Let's pray these email investigations stop her in her tracks! I'm not a religious man but right now we're in a fox hole!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

I appreciate your honesty and understand your pain.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Stop supporting a corrupt liar please.

The problem is that on the other side you are going to have a corrupt sniper fire dodging lying crook as well.

Forget Trump, concentrate on getting Bernie the DNC nomination.

edit on 35331America/ChicagoTue, 08 Mar 2016 17:35:52 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So let me get this straight, people signed up to become Real Estate Moguls and only a small percentage did.... Amazing!
and what about Warren Buffet Trader school ?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The corruption is everywhere and that's why support Sanders because he's the only one wanting to do something about it. Citizens United must go!

Don't ya love these Orwellian names!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Fun old quote but you don't support a con man do you?

You are implying that he broke the law. Did he break the law? Or are you concerned that he capitalized on his name and reputation to make money? What will you say when he wins this lawsuit? What will you say when he marches out hundreds of students that were satisfied with TrumpU?

Think about it like this, he was selling the opportunity for people to learn the tricks of the trade. Not everyone has the ability to perform in the industry. I think about 88% or so of people that try real-estate fail. I would love to see how many of his students went on to be successful.

The media loves to highlight a few people that were not successful, what about the ones that were?

Final point. People that are real-estate sharks would never attend such a class. Its not his fault a few fools lost their money and didn't apply the skills learned but lets not consider the people that were successful because it fits the establishment's narrative.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

People want refunds and Trump won't give it to them. Apparently he robbed them of a lot of money. Funny enough, he's always quick to sue anyone but can't handle being sued himself. Typically bully.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So I take it you fully support him.

If he broke the law he would also be in criminal court. He's being sued but just because he isn't under criminal investigation right now doesn't mean he's not a con man. He's clearly a con man and me thinks he's conned you.

Btw, I don't believe he'll win this lawsuit. Shocking revelation, I know.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

So I take it you fully support him.

If he broke the law he would also be in criminal court. He's being sued but just because he isn't under criminal investigation right now doesn't mean he's not a con man. He's clearly a con man and me thinks he's conned you.

Btw, I don't believe he'll win this lawsuit. Shocking revelation, I know.

Con-men commit fraud thus the label. Fraud is a felony offense which would disqualify him from running for office. He is running for office, he hasn't been charged for fraud. Are you a Hillary or Berny supporter? If so then LOL.

BTW, I support truth and facts before any man. Just so happens that your emotions are clouding your ability to see the facts. You dislike Trump, I get it. I just don't see it as an excuse to defame him.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

a reply to: manuelram16

People want refunds and Trump won't give it to them. Apparently he robbed them of a lot of money. Funny enough, he's always quick to sue anyone but can't handle being sued himself. Typically bully.

False.

2nd.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Not to mention?

When did the real estate bubble pop again?

What's the date of this law suit?

Don't colleges make money off the assumption that if you spend the money to get a degree you will be successful?

In a way I hope Trump loses, it just might open up a whole new can of worms for our corrupt system of higher learning!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

What a funny post. Truth and facts don't mix with Trump. You've been conned and are the emotionally one.

Sanders 2016!

#makedonaldDrumpfagain

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Just because you say it doesn't make it so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join