It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are US members not crying "Freedom!" for the UK/EU vote like they did for Scotland?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Probably not, but everyone seems so angry at one another, I don't think they care.

link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

All this geography makes my head hurt.

To make it impartial I will just root for the side that has the better food.

link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Irishland is a smaller Island just to the left, although the top part of it does belong to the U.K. Confused? Don't worry it's all a bit complicated and tiresome if I'm honest.

Do even the northen Irish understand?

They are sort of like the sexually confussed emo kid that self harms

I proper laughed out loud at that!!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
To make it impartial I will just root for the side that has the better food.

That'll be Devon then, best pasties in the world, even better washed down with farm cider.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
No you fool. It's where you live. It's the land of the free. You think that your seperate? England only lets you play at it. they let you play at being a lot of states that are united when nothing is further from the truth. Your still ruled by the Queen.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I will take your word on it since you seem to reside in this mythical place.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Freddie Mercury runs the United States?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
To answer your question....id say because watching Europe and the UK/Rothschild entity dance...is akin to watching the staff arrange the deck furniture on the Titanic...the whole thing is going down anyways....

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Hahaha! ...true, but Shh, don't tell them!

We have pixies as well in these parts, they're hard as #, so behave with the claims of mythical.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
No you fool. It's where you live. It's the land of the free. You think that your seperate? England only lets you play at it. they let you play at being a lot of states that are united when nothing is further from the truth. Your still ruled by the Queen.

Shut you fool, it's a secret for a reason.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
To answer your question....id say because watching Europe and the UK/Rothschild entity dance...is akin to watching the staff arrange the deck furniture on the Titanic...the whole thing is going down anyways....

Hopefully we'll escape it if the rest of my countryfolk vote leave...fingers crossed at least.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Why are US members not crying "Freedom!" for the UK/EU vote like they did for Scotland?

Because (if you believe the Official results) we found out people willingly vote themselves into continued servitude 1, and 2, that referendums aren't legally binding, just opinion polls for people to squabble about.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Just going to leave these here....

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Because (if you believe the Official results) we found out people willingly vote themselves into continued servitude 1, and 2, that referendums aren't legally binding, just opinion polls for people to squabble about.

Lol, always the optimist, you got a star from me...that's rare as hen's teeth!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

edit on 8-3-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Its a hard choice for the UK....the outlook is bleak either way.....
European union is almost dead anyways...but UK is a mere shadow of its one time glory....
When I picture the Chinese Opium Wars which made trillions for the crown and its cronies....and is a force to be reckoned with yet....(HSBC and all that) im not so sure its a bad thing...
I waiting for the refugees to storm the Chunnel and overwhelm the country next....they just haven't figured that one out yet...(shades of Churchills famous speech ring my ears...)
Blowback is THE bitch....

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I waiting for the refugees to storm the Chunnel and overwhelm the country next....they just haven't figured that out yet...

Hmm, interesting, don't think it will happen though, maybe a few thousand will get through in a first attempt, but it will be fixed in a day or so with tazers and batons.
All that scaremongering talk is just that, bull# scaremongering from minds which are not of a reasoned position lol

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

I waiting for the refugees to storm the Chunnel and overwhelm the country next....they just haven't figured that out yet...

Hmm, interesting, don't think it will happen though, maybe a few thousand will get through in a first attempt, but it will be fixed in a day or so with tazers and batons.
All that scaremongering talk is just that, bull# scaremongering from minds which are not of a reasoned position lol

I recon that if they got in the tunnel in France and started running we would plenty of time to shut the doors this end before they arrived.

It's over 20 miles.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Yeah, it's just lame scaremongering as usual.
Those migrants in France won't be getting here any time soon...tazers and batons.

They will have left a safe country in any case so the UK can lawfully just ship them back to France easy enough.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Not literally LOL. But I did openly root for the independence movement.

I bet you were disappointed that the Scot's voted to stay with the Motherland then! lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join