It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Craft - Your Help To Identify?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I think these are all highly probable ideas (i.e. ultralight or small plane).

I appreciate having some expert eyes looking at this and providing feedback - that is 100% what I hoped for, so thank you.

I learned something new to look for, and that's what I wanted. I never thought this was "aliens" but had some head scratching over what it could be. Ya'll came through.

- AB

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thanks, I live right off a multi lane hiway, too. Thats sound isn't exactly constant, even in peak traffic you can hear different vehicle sounds come and go due to doppler affect.

That aside, the movement of the craft (slow and turning) plus the strobes, haven't heard of an oofo with those.

The thingy I saw once was a solid blue light by comparison. Not dismissing this either, just can't rule out the earthly similarities…

Too bad they didn't record the object any longer. Any known reason why?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Well, I know what you mean about the highway, but it is in a particular direction and easy to sort out from overhead sounds.

As I mentioned in the OP, the camera is turning but not the craft - it is moving straight from roughly south to north. It just looks like it turns.

Honestly, my husband didn't get very excited by this, it was just a clip to show me. The neighbor was really excited, and that was the only reason Mr. AB filmed it at all. Lol! It was a " Hey babe, look what you missed" kind of thing.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Thanks for bringing it and remaining open to evaluation and criticism, thats refreshing.

Hopefully we are able to capture some more like this…

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join