It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diary of a blond comedian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Dear Diary,

the guy from the escord-service, who I introduced as my new boy-friend at that producers party, was very handsome and smart....for a black guy...

He gave me the money back because he enjoyed my company so much, he said. He's is a very good dancer too. We had fun and I probably get the role in that movie, the producer said. The party was a huge success for me. Although we, the black guy and I, did not end up in bed afterwards.

Good night.

P.S.: I was the one who did not want to have another glas of wine in his appartement! I was the one who said, "no thanks" !!! It was ME who refused! ME!

Good night.

P.p.s.: I hate Sarah Silverman!

Good night.

P.p.p.s.: I hate Maria Bamford!!!
edit on 4-3-2016 by Willingly because: needed more commas

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

Just goes to show. Some diaries are better off kept private.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Dear Diary,

I just wanted to add that I hate Sarah Silverman because she refused to admit that she calls me pig-face behind my back. As I confronted her, because I heard her saying it, she said, "no, I said big-face, darling. Big-face, not pig-face."

And I hate Maria Bamford because she recognized that black guy, whoms name I forgot...verdammt nochmal. Her sister had an appointment with him also lately. For educational purposes only, she said. And then she went straight to Sarah to tell her my boyfriend is not my boyfriend but a hooker. How embarrassing!

Now you know why I hate those woman!

Good night.

join