It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Declares First Strike On Nuclear Weapons Usage: Yikes!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Nope... it wouldnt... the US is not N korea....

Given the U.S's foreign policy track record,it wouldn't be that hard to justify...It almost happened once.
It might happen again.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Found something interesting.

China's defence budget this year will rise by about seven to eight percent compared with 2015, the spokeswoman for the Chinese parliament said on Friday.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

With all that's been happening lately, I don't think it's a coincidence. China is preparing for something. Maybe China is worried that Lil Kim is going to do something foolish, they're preparing to have lil kim do something foolish, OR just incase there's any provocation.

But if it is coincidence, methinks it's just about defending the islands that they claim to own.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Vacuum bomb should suck fatboy out of his burrow.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wirral Bagpuss

What would happen if we had Kim Jung-Un assassinated? Would someone as unstable replace him? President Trump would direct one of our agencies to stealthily end his life. (Poison, pay someone in his regime to kill him, sniper, etc..)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

It would not be self defense. You can research it if you like. Literally just research self defense...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It's been a long time since the collapse of the USSR, what has kept the DPRNK afloat? This is now to point out the RU doesn't seem to be able to support client states. This leaves China as the only outside "enabler", so the theory of China using NK as a "pitbull" cuts both ways. US and SoKo could always rattle Kim's cage.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: errorcode
I just hope we all understand that. I understand it may be a simple matter to squash the little bugger, but there will be repercussions for everyone if it goes nuclear.

Even if NK is erased off map afterwards, (and that is questionable too), the blow on USA by a single super-emp device from space would be devastating. It may cancel the elections as well. USA will never be the same. IF the things do not go develop towards WW3, USA will need immediate help of the world to SURVIVE with bare necessities. Perhaps the Chinese will be first to help with thousands trucks and rescue teams. And that is the good way out.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Found something interesting.

China's defence budget this year will rise by about seven to eight percent compared with 2015, the spokeswoman for the Chinese parliament said on Friday.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

With all that's been happening lately, I don't think it's a coincidence. China is preparing for something. Maybe China is worried that Lil Kim is going to do something foolish, they're preparing to have lil kim do something foolish, OR just incase there's any provocation.

But if it is coincidence, methinks it's just about defending the islands that they claim to own.

That is actually a reduction in defense spending increases, it is normally a 10% increase. It is smallest increase since 2010. Reflecting China's economic problems. It would have nothing to do with NK.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Wirral Bagpuss

All the more reason to end him.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Yeah, minus the funky hair and loud mouth.

Oh wait...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
You mean MrSpad?

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: angeldoll
Thanks, but I want to add on a question or a statement or both. How is it that we are so quick to say, "Let's nuke them" when this would mean the loss of so many lives, many civilians and the military which is essentially brainwashed so would it not be akin to killing a mentally unstable person? Have we lost all judgment that we can simply say in the most basic terms, "Kill them all" because calling for the use of nuclear weapons is just that.

A few well placed nukes would likly end the war in NK with only a few hundred thousand deaths.

A long drawn out war with north korea could cause tens of millions of deaths, especially if North korea break out there chemical and biological weapons.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
If anything China would intervene first in North Korea before the Western side does, China would not welcome South Korean troops near their borders.

North Korea has no modern upgraded military.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I think we need to have a little fun with little kim.

We need to take a B2 bomber full of GPS guided bombs full of concrete and sink a ship in North Korea.

The US has the full right to sink a US ship and there just happens to be one in North Korea.

I am talking about the USS Pueblo (AGER-2)

No other country or the UN is going to make a big thing about the US sinking there own ship that North Korea holds.

And with GPS guided bombs full of concrete at 3 in the morning there will be little chance that little kim will even know what happened till divers report the ship is full of holes from top to bottom.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Tiamat384

Well we have a Japan and we know how nuking them made Japan a better country for the world .Surely if Japan survived not one but 2 bombs and became a puppet to the west then NK might just have to go through the same therapy .Japan was bigger and badder then lil Kim .Shouldn't be that big of a deal .....

How do you manage to reconcile that with;

Jesus Christ is both my Lord God and Savior
Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.

??

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

How do you manage to reconcile that with;
Like I said earlier that maybe putting a sarc tag to it . But why bother seeing many of the members were in a war mood . NK is the little guy in this .They also happen to be in a very important place when you look at China . China is building Islands in the sea of China . How dare they do that .Well they do dare and maybe the west is thinking of ramping up the drums of war .Not to get NK but to get at China .

China made the decision to go the land route to get around the US Naval policing .Not likely the west would start a Nuke war over there .But they may be able to push NK further into a corner to do so .More sanctions will only mean more kids and families suffer . The same thing happened in Iraq but they allowed them to sell oil for food . Problem was ,was that Iraq decided to sell the oil in Euros and not USD . The wests keeps pushing the rest of the world to use the IMF / USD system with central banks . The west has 1/2 of Korea but wants it all .

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Good idea...

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Li'l kimmy is something else. I keep picturing him waddling around his castle yelling, "You get me new girly pictures. I make happy happy in my big boy pants. You go NOW! Then I threaten American pig dogs - fun day. Another hole in one for kimmy."

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

The same reasoning went into Japan, and yet history while not disagreeing with the tactic looks at it solemnly, basically we shouldn't ever find ourselves in the position to do that again. Having said that, Sam Harris discusses preemptive strikes and I generally agree with his reasoning.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The Pentagon said it is aware of the reports and closely monitoring the situation in coordination with regional allies. Just hours after the Security Council resolution passed (The vote on the resolution was drafted by the United States and North Korea’s number one ally, China,), North Korea fired several short-range projectiles into the sea, according to the South Korean defense ministry.

The attitude of U.S. officials is that they consider North Korea's claim true because they can't risk underestimating it, but the claim is not verified. We're just a couple of days away now from the joint military drills between the United States and South Korea. These happen every year. Washington and Seoul say they're defensive in nature, but every year they irritate Pyongyang,".

The United States is also building a network of ground-based missile interceptors designed to counter a threat from countries such as North Korea. The Pentagon said it is on track to have (44 such interceptors ready by the end of next year). Some are already on line.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join