It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter on Donald Trump from GOP National Security Leaders

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Only one thing comes from all this GOP crap, they are afraid, very afraid, times are changing and Democrats and Republicans needs new ideas and new blood because they are stagnant the old needs to go so the doors can open to the new, America is no the same America of 10 years ago.

The status quo needs to be shaken.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
My mouth has gone slack several times today.
WTF has been a much used coloquialism.
I am a democrat and still I'm appalled by this whole thing.
I'm an American before any party ties and I love the election process and the debate every few years whether it's executive or legislative seats up for grabs.
This is just sad and rather disgusting.
This is not in support of Trump. That megalomaniac needs to go especially after that get down on your knees comment.
No this is for the process. The voices of the people.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This is so troubling. The people - the voters - clearly support Trump, and yet the Republican Party is undeniably sending a message of stalwart and uncompromising disdain, saying "We won't let this happen".

For those of you who are members of the Republican Party, doesn't this give you pause about what kind of people you are supporting and have been supporting? I would be washing my hands clean of the party and it's cronies, just seeing evidence in these circumstances of what they are capable of.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I couldn't agree more. The whole damn system needs a quickening.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

His failure to endorse any candidate and his advice to those candidates to scoop up the delegates in their home states thereby taking those delegates away from Trump sure leaves a door open.

Ok the debate for the salvation of the republican party and the American election process is beginning.later...

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Uh wha wha is Trump talking about his penis!!!! Oh my GAWD he is.
Oh nooooooo.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It's already a dog pile on the rabbit. Trump being the rabbit.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What is going on with the Republicans is that they hate Trump, they wish he will just disappear, but obviously it will not, so they want Trump out of the Republican ballot, the leaders of the GOP will take Rubio or Cruz any time over Trump.

But they have a big problem, they can not just disenfranchise Trump, because that will take away voters, so they are just complaining like littler girls in the hopes that Trumps goes independent.

Then Hillary is one step away from been Impeached, Obama is keeping the impeachment away for now. But Trump already is using the impeachment issue against her.

This will open the door for Sanders.

After this elections Americas political system will never be the same again, people are just sick of the crap and the TV groomed posters candidates, they are all dirty and nasty.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

That is why Trump is winning, because people can not have enough of him, he farts and is all over the news, he takes a dump and is all over the news.

He is getting all the free TV time money can not buy.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
All of these scumbags against Trump are also upset so much BECAUSE, they are almost all members of secret orders or masonic types, who are all INTERCONNECTED because of this. Members of Skull and Bones, the Rhodes society, (Round Table), AKA Bilderberg and many others. This is how they have maintained control of how everything is what it currently is today!

This is the KEY to it ALL, and they have had their way with every policy decision, every banking privilege, every backroom deal, every dirty political scam or scheme.

Even how elections are staged using these powerful people to all work secretly to maintain control, and a Trump presidency will RUIN this. Or at least it will put the reigns of control off balance in a way that will make all these human hating SOB's in a state of UNCERTAINTY, and this is truly what this country needs if it ever hopes to be pulled from this mire of iniquity.

Even if people here do not believe in Trump, ALL OF THE ABOVE control freaks DO! This is why we see both parties, and the GOP in total meltdown.

This is the best reason to support Trump.
He can't and won't do worse than what we have been getting with all of the fore mentioned scum as our current officials.

The good ole boys and corrupt women's club needs to be SHUT DOWN.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The good ole boys and corrupt women's club needs to be SHUT DOWN.

You have no idea what a big statement you just made, the elite behind the parties of choices hates Trump because their power is in danger right now if he wins.

The question is, will they as powerful as they are will try to eliminate Trump for good?.

I hope Trump have a good personal security force to keep him safe, because he can no even trust the secret service this days.
edit on 3-3-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Apparently body functions are big with him.
He said in response to Rubios comment about small hands and his inferring that that indicated another appendage being small Trump said for all the world to hear "don't worry everything's just fine there"
He practically opened the debate with this.

I think he should never have addressed Rubios juvenile comments at all. But he has to answer every challenge including those against his manhood.
Kneel before Zog. Buhwaaaaa.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Is very funny how Trump have no problem to voice whatever he feels like voicing and more, no other political poster candidate will dare to do such a thing, but alas, now is like the flood waters are been opened because now the poster politicians with their high paid campaign planners knows that been dirty and direct is what brings attention.

I am loving it, this elections are unique.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well it is clear the GOP is either going to try to derail Trump from getting the nomination or make sure if he does get it he will lose so badly in the general election that he will be irreverent. It is a good tactic. Trumps support among independents and Democrats is terrible, far far worse than any other GOP. I mean they hate him. His unfavorable among them is staggering. That dooms him in the general election even with strong GOP support. However even in the GOP he only has 30 to 40% support. By placing a clear line between him and the GOP for the main election means he will lose in a record breaking way. With the Independents and Democrats heavily motivated to vote against him, and over half the GOP anywhere from unmotivated to support him to out right hate of him the GOP will make this the last time the name Donald Trump has any influence. That is the only way the GOP sees to save the party. Otherwise it lose half its members and never stand a chance in a national election.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Unique. Yes that they are.

Like the presidential election in 2000. It's a hugh civics lesson.
edit on 332016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Just curious. Are you a democrat? Democrats are happy with their choice. I don't know why republicans keep saying we are not.

I don't mind having President Hillary doing her job from prison. And Bernie as Vice President could Skype her and send government SECURED emails. I bet her hands are bigger than Donald's.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Oh, I vote either way depending who the candidate of my choice is, I have been voting since 1978, I do not really give much thoughts to the political parties, but I prefer the candidates ideas and point of view,

Sadly I voted for Obama in his first term, I regret that choice, I didn't not vote for him in his second term.

I am no shy to say that I like Trump and voted for him in this primaries.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I am torn about Trump. These are just my feelings. I don't think he knew what he was getting into. I think the GOP establishment will destroy him. The GOP has been willing to destroy the country with obstruction for the past 8 yrs. They will have no qualms about destroying a man they cannot control. Just like Hillary, they will accuse him of sorts of things. It will be up to him to disprove.

To Marg
edit on 3-3-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Yes you are right, but if the GOP gets Trump out of their Republican ballot he will trash the party like a mad man, that is how Trump is, he will "Fire them", they GOP will not win the elections and Trump can always go independent, I will still vote for him, the GOP will lose my vote.

It will be a nice refreshing show of how nasty the two elite parties in the nation actually are, Trump is bringing the ugly out of them right now, people should listen and watch the real face of politics that hides behind the picture poster politicians they have been supporting for decades.

posted on Mar, 4 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You said the magic words. If Trump cannot get along with both parties as president (to accomplish his agenda unhinged or reasonable) HE CAN"T fire them. He would be wearing a strait jacket and heavily medicated six months into his term.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join