It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the sudden I have no ads?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

That trophy is how many applauses you have received from staff. So it's not thread flags, but staff applause?

No. And no.

ETA: I have kinda noticed that you get a certain amount of trophies per amount of posts you make, I kinda wonder if it is automatic.

Yes. It's a computer generated equation for combined stats. (Flags and post number.)

I don't know how I've received any with the posts I make that are very against most ideologies on this website.

Because you make posts, and they want you to post and make threads. They don't care how many stars you have.
Think of it this way. Applause and stars are subjective. The opinions of other people. The number of posts and flags you have are hard data, in that it shows you are generating site content.
edit on 3/3/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Agreed. I actually not know....and I haven't been here for years looking for or trying to accumulate stars, flags, applause.

And no matter the devices or location of home, work etc...I've never had ad issues nor ever blocked any.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Sorrry to but in, but I am being accused of having an ad-blocker - I do NOT. Very odd!!

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kiro8lak Did the site somehow tell you, you have an ad-blocker? Sorry I don't know what to say. PM a mod or start a thread asking what's going on??

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join