It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals Rushing to Get into U.S. Before Trump Wall

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Trump talks about a wall because it sells well among the uneducated. He knows that even if possible the cost would be out of control and a new business of bringing people in by boat or tunnel would just pop up. Because people like Trump have jobs for illegals they will find a way to come. And because we never hold the people that hire them responsible it will never end. Anyone who thinks different is fooling themselves.

Yea its sort of like the free education idea Sanders followers are hoping for.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

See the problem with that is the southern border effects every state in the union.

There is NOT a single state in the union that doesn't have an illegal immigrant problem.

So blue states welcome this, and ignore the LAWS making their own sanctuary cities.

When it is getting increasing more difficult for millions of Americans to distinguish the US from Mexico.

It is a massive problem,

Also a bigger problem considering the millions of other people around the world that want to come here, and play by the rules.

Except when it comes to people South of the Border.

I honestly want to know what makes South, and Central 'Americans' think they are so effing special.

That for DECADES they get to cut in front of every one else.

I don't have a problem with a wall.

The LAW should be enforced instead of being IGNORED.

Now when social security, and other WELFARE programs are being offered to them. See 'Obama Amnesty'.

That dog simply do not work.

edit on 2-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

OR they could repeal NAFTA, and stop running drugs, and guns from Mexico.

I wonder why people never want to talk about the under lying problems.

The go to response is ,' People are racist' and other bull snip for expecting the LAWS to be enforced.

Ya know the entire foundation of this country.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ive told Donald he dont need to make a wall. he needs to make it a DMZ. Barb wire,land mines automatic guns the works. Its cheaper to use barb wire an d bullets and claymores than building out of concrete.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So the wall is different from the ones we have now? Is there a sea wall as well, air?

Will there be an army of border enforcement? Cool. I hope they get a huge budget like TSA and cool tazers and armoured vehicles.

Lets pray they have to build it miles deep and miles high and make it out of titanium.

Because the immigration system is not at fault and not designed to fail....its something else.

Sir respect, I have no beef with you. I think this is the dumbest thing educated people have ever considered. Smart is as far from this as practical and possible are.

But hey, MONEY!!!!
So the war on drugs was a lie and only created excuses for federal spending while facilitating the same government and criminal organizations in accruing greater profits from drug running?

The wall is not like that though. Its a SECURITY wall. Sounds great.

edit on 3 2 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Trump talks about a wall because it sells well among the uneducated. He knows that even if possible the cost would be out of control and a new business of bringing people in by boat or tunnel would just pop up. Because people like Trump have jobs for illegals they will find a way to come. And because we never hold the people that hire them responsible it will never end. Anyone who thinks different is fooling themselves.

1) No, he mentioned a 13-15 Billion dollar cost. Repeatedly. he' already talked to contractors and builders about it. This is TRUMP we're talking about.

2) No again, the wall will have a foundation this goes DOWN into the ground for several feet. Meaning, that for people to come, they would have to BOTTLENECK into one spot and dig before they get caught. What kind of equipment outside of a SHOVEL will people be able to haul with them across miles of Desert?

You can have 20 people with shovels, and it's still a LOT of work, work that doesn't even make sense given the risk of capture.

3) Trump never HIRED ILLEGALS. He hired a CONTRACTOR, which hired Illegals. And there were 200, and this was in 1985, when No SYSTEM existed for verification.

4) Trumps own website and spokepeople have repeatedly spoken about the HIRING and E-VERIFY process.

Why do guys, who so profess to KNOW about Trump and his platform, not even take time to LOOK at what it is.
You guys are so boring and predictable by now. It's completely USELESS to expect you to actually be educated while calling OTHERS "stupid"

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Yeah it would be DIFFERENT instead of this bullcrap.

Agents told to QUIT if they object to amnesty

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Having been paying attention to this election with some interest there are a few things that can be stated:

1) Fear is a good motivator. Trump is using fear to get people to support him, the rhetoric has always been there, just that now it seems as though people are believing it.

2) Are people really that gullible to think that they really are going to build a wall along the southern border, and Mexico, pay for it? No, that is not going to happen. Many years ago, there was talk of building a large fence, and it died in congress, cause they kept cutting the funding.

3) If the US federal government was really serious about stopping illegal immigration, it would have been done a long time ago, laws passed and it would a non issue. The federal government is not going to get rid of a hot button issue, it is too good for the smoke and mirror routine they use in DC and a great political platform during campaigns. This is nothing to worry about.

4) If the Illegal immigrants really wanted to make a statement and one that would scare the establishment, they could simply not show up to work, for say 2 weeks. If the contributions is as great is it is suspected, it would freak out DC and the local state governments, to the point where there would be a major hick-up in the economy.

5) Personally if I was going to decrease the flow of Illegal immigration, the President and the US government would be placing adds thanking them for their service. 2) Explain that illegally passing through the border will no longer be tolerated. 3) Put up laws to make it a federal crime, with penalty to go along with. 4) Military has to train, why not along the boarder to where there would be a stronger military presence and if they capture any illegal immigrant, they would be sent back across the boarder, and if they return and are captured, send them through the justice system. 5) Cut the aid to other countries.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

1) Name the 'fear' that Trump has played on so far in any of his statements. Which one?

2) When he says 'they will pay for it'...he means by economic means, one way or another. Of course he doesn't mean they will give him a CHECK. If you can't get what he is INFERRING, it's your problem.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Fear is a good motivator

Really how is that ANY different than people like Sanders, and CLinton whining about guns, rich people ,Wall Street, and every other villain they manufacture.

I thought this country was suppose to be about NO person or group of people was above the law.

If this countries LAWS are so meaningless.

Then good riddens to the ACA,

Then good riddens to gun control.

After all since people get to pick and choose what laws they follow.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
More Mexican Immigrants LEAVING the US than Entering

This was in November, multiple news sites carried the story, not sure how well the data holds up, but I figured I'd put it out there.

Net Loss of 140,000 from 2009 to 2014; Family Reunification Top Reason for Return

5 year period that focuses on what they can get from "Legal" statistics.

Possible red herring to get people off the other nationalities coming here "Illegally"

No, the article he mentions specifically counts illegals, and they're dropping as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Many of these are parents sending for children, nephews, cousins, they left behind.

Why, because they are scumbags and would rather give money to the very cartels that MADE their country the way it is, and who RAPE children or kill them, then go back to their own country and fight.

Cowardly, Illegal, scumbags....who risk the lives of minors and embolden Cartels.

We have no use for this level of scumbaggery. GET OUT

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Laws do not apply to all. I know you know that.

Our country and our government are differnt things. In the US we as a people expect fair and universal laws that all are under.

Our government is not that naive.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Kind of like half of the midwest and a quarter of the west coast.

Tweaker, squater, homeless, crminal scum bags.

I will say it again. Lets just turn this into a class war and make it about poor people.

Same reasons just different shades of skin masking inner animals not worth our level of progress.

Lets just make enemies of the worlds poor and move on. Thats what we are getting at. I know its not about racism.

Its about class and lifestyle. We like rich masters we can look up to. We dont like reminders that they are in the same sinking boat as us. We are winners after all. Did you see the quality of the collars we get over here? The leash is the same, but we cant see it. Our beautiful collars are too nice to take off. So GET OFF MY LEASH.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

In the US we as a people expect fair and universal laws that all are under.

Thats why there is support for a wall, and they expect LAW BREAKERS to be deported.

Not be handed keys to the kingdom because the current potus party wants new voters, and IGNORE US law to accomplish that goal.

The immigration issue. Which shouldn't even exist. Undermines the complete reason for congress. And the executive branch.

Congress job is to write the law.

The Executives job is to ENFORCE the laws.

Right along with government agencies.

Now if they are such a 'burden'?

Stop writing so many, and REPEAL every single one.

That's not fair to the rest of us. Who have laws we don't like, but we don't think we are above them.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You have written how many threads detailing how our government works?

I will leave you with that. You already know.

Have a good one man.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

It talks about Mexicans only.

And how did they count "illegals" ?

edit on Mar-02-2016 by xuenchen because: nyet

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I know it's not just me, but when I hear anything about trump and a wall, tis song starts playing in my head.

Like the idea or hate the idea, t's a damned shame that we even need it. But how else do we stop millions of illegals from entering?

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Legalize them and tax their work. We cant though because no one has ANY idea how broken the immigration system is.

You guys have NO IDEA how many obstacles are in place to deter legal immigration.

Really. Do you really think people prefer coming as they do? That if they had a chance in hell of doing things correctly that they would still do what they do?

Reform the immigration system. You would be surprised how much is better off being scrapped and replaced alltogether.

It would still be cheaper than a wall and more effective.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join