It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have no idea how to vote tomorrow... :/

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Apathy or realism?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Just don't vote with your feelings.

Vote for what is best for the next 4 years.

What we all thought would be great for us the last 7 years has turned out not to be so good after all. All we did was hope for change.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Sanders and Trump were my picks from the beginning, unfortunately Sanders has already been railroaded by the DNC delegate count and is on his way out of the election.

At this point it really feels like a vote for anyone but Trump is practically a vote for Clinton to become the Criminal-in-Chief.
edit on 29-2-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

The main thing for me is that they are rabid protectors of the 2nd Amendment. No compromises are acceptable when it comes to my Constitutional rights. Secondary to that is whoever will do the least damage in the next four years. After Obama we need a break from the "Hope and Change" BS.

I would settle for "Hope" at this point.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
My state is open primary, so I can choose my ballot.

I honestly don't know what's the most impactful vote - a vote for Bernie to take a bite out of Hillary or a vote for Kasich to take the wind out of Trump's sails?

Does it even matter anymore? This election cycle SUCKS! But, I guess it always sucks.

BTW, I ain't voting for Cruz or Rubio.

Is anyone in the same boat as me?

If you want to stop Trump, you should support whoever is closest to him in your state. Yes, that could mean voting for someone you don't like.

Unless you're in OK, MA, CO or MN a vote for Bernie won't mean anything. He'll get demolished everywhere else. He'll probably get beaten in the states I mentioned as well. But he at least he has a chance there.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Absolutely...

A clown in the white house trumps a puppet any way you look at it...

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer
I still think trump is going to implode so I say vote for Bernie .

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with voting for who you passionately believe one, but the thought of people voting just to vote really irks me. Bernie & Kasich are so different from one another.
It's like, if we're making a big pot of chili, and each person has something specific and well thought out to add, then this guy comes along and says "well I don't know what to add, but I want to add something just because I think I'm supposed to....so I'll pour some strawberry syrup in there."

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I went with Kasich. It felt hollow in the moment but at least I can live with myself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join