It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farrakhan: Don’t Fall For ‘Satan’ Hillary Clinton’s ‘Crap’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Looks like our old friend Louis Farrakhan is blasting Hillary.

In a video, he is citing one main reason to denounce Hillary (and Bill) as being responsible for the massive increase in the prison population !!

He could be correct about the Clinton double-hypocrisy !!!

The video is "cool".... He really calls her out !!!
Farrakhan: Don’t Fall For ‘Satan’ Hillary Clinton’s ‘Crap’

Sunday at the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan said don’t “fall” for Democartic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s “crap” on African-American issues because she and her husband, former President Bill Clinton are responsible for mass incarceration of black people.

Farrakhan said, “How many of you are going to vote for Hillary Clinton? You don’t have to raise your hands. I do not blame you for wanting a female president, but that is a wicked woman. She can be sweet but so can you. And you know when you are sweet but playing a game. All of a sudden she knows about Trayvon Martin. All of a sudden—the boy’s been dead two years now—she talking about him like she met the mother and oh… White people this is Satan. And you fall for that crap? Most of you went to jail for having a little blunt. They arranged that—the Clintons. Mass incarceration came about under the Clintons, Don’t forget that. They call my young gang bangers super predators. And Black Lives Matter put it to her—she didn’t know how to handle that. Call you a super predator, that has no conscience, no sense of dignity like you are a dog, an animal. She gotta bring you to heal you my young brothers. This is what she said about you and she didn’t just say it—it became law and policy of the U.S. government under Bill Clinton and his wife, and now she is apologizing, but apologizing can’t bring back the broken families. Apologizing cant bring back those that been destroyed in prison life.”

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Does this trumph Madeleine Albrigts "special place in hell" ?

Lol. Goddammit Americans... you are so screwed, and so is the rest of the world!

Sanders is not the choice either!

Very sad day, since Clinton won big time over Sanders, but its all a show... and we all know it ?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is my first time hearing about Louis Farrakhan and I like his style!

The woman is pure evil.

I think of her in terms of Bush Sr. Kissinger, Brzezinski, any of the other satanic elite!

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Louis Farrakhan opens his mouth he helps Hillary.

He doesn't influence any black people enough to stop them from voting for her

...and when any white folks see's him denounce Hillary that only makes them think better of her
edit on 28-2-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Louis Farrakhan opens his mouth he helps Hillary.

He doesn't influence any black people enough to stop them from voting for her
...and when any white folks see him denounce Hillary that only makes them think better of her

Sad but true.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The "white devil" is a fundamnetal belief of racist Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam.

They believe all white people are 100% evil and beyond redemption and therefore must be killed by good muslims.

Hear it straight from the horses mouth.

Farrakhan Explains the White Devil
m.youtube.com...
edit on 28-2-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I disagree, the man has grown and speaks wise words nowadays that a moderate white man can resonate with.
I watched him in a recent interview with Alex Jones and he was an excellent and wise orator.

Clinton is a Demon, that's the truth.
She has laughed at the deaths of others in countries devastated by U.S. foreign policy that she was firmly in favor of if not instigated herself.
And that's just for starters.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It looks like it is going to be Clinton vs. Trump in this election, and I actually don't like either of them much. Bush did pretty well compared to how I see Donald Trump doing. His main fault was going to war with Iraq, which is a big issue, but as far as I know he didn't mess things up all the time.
edit on 29amMon, 29 Feb 2016 09:32:31 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

join